Levi's Sister (ErenxReader) {...

By MeepMurp16

You, Levi Ackerman, humanities strongest's sister, was going to join The Survey Corps today. While you're the... More

Today's the day.
The Survey Corps.
Eren is it true?
Getting in Trouble by Your Own Brother?
Shitty Glasses.
The First Day of Training.
Dummy Training.
Date?
Date? Pt. 2
But... it can't happen.
Training With Armin.
Mistake.《Mature Content》
Is it Love?
Ignoring Him.
Early Expedition?《Spacer》
Soulmates?
Morning of the Expedition.
Fight with Levi.
Expedition.《WARNING:FEELS》
Expedition Part 2 (Last part)《WARNING:FEELS》
Epilogue

The Day After.

2.4K 83 52
By MeepMurp16

I tried quickly walking back to my dorm, but I was so fucking sore. How am I supposed to go to training sessions today?

Maybe I can tell Levi I'm sick and he'll hopefully believe me.

I looked up and was at my dorm door.

I should tell Sasha, shouldn't I? I mean, she is my friend, right?

I dunno, maybe her or Hanji will come into the dorm and I can ask one of them to get Levi, pretending I'm too sick to walk.

Just thinking about the long walk all the way to Levi's office seems almost terrifying.

I opened my doom room door to see Sasha kissing Connie.

Well, shit what am I supposed to do now?

I cleared my throat and they detached from each other and looked at me.

"H-Hey, I'm r-really sorry to i-interrupt but Sasha I need to talk to you... In private." I told her while they were speculating me, looking at my neck and knees as they were giving out.

"U-uhm..." Sasha turned extremely red "yeah, sure. Uh, Connie..." She looked at him. He nodded and walked into the hallway.

I turned around and closed the door.

"Sasha, me and Eren had sex, I can't tell you details right now, but it hurts to walk, and I need you to go get Levi and tell him I need him, also I'm sorry for walking in like that." I took a large breath of air.

"O-oh e-erm ok, its fine, I'll go get him now." Sasha said with wide eyes "tell me everything later." and with that she quickly walked off.

I ran over to my tea maker and made myself a mug of tea, hoping it would finish before Levi and Sasha got back.

As I was waiting for my tea to be heated up I swiftly changed into my pajamas and put some blush on my nose and concealer on my hickeys.

After putting all that on my microwave beeped, I ran out and took my tea out and added some honey (I like honey in my tea IRL don't judge meh) I put the tea on my bedside table and jumped into bed.

I pulled my covers up to my chin and looked at myself in the mirror. I messed my hair up a little bit and layed down, pretending to be trying to go to sleep.

I looked up at the clock and saw there's was only twelve minutes left of break.

"They better come back in time." I mumbled to myself.

After about five minutes, Levi bursted through the door.

"(Y/N) Are you okay!?" He yelled loudly.

I fake coughed "Yeah, I guess."

"You look really pale." Levi observed "You should probably take today's practice off, I'll have someone bring you lunch and dinner later, that sound good?"

I nodded my head "Thanks Levi, you're the best big brother ever." I told him. I mean, I wasn't lying. "You guys should probably go. There's 2 minutes left of break."

"Shit." He mumbled "Hope you get better, I'm not touching you though, I don't want any germs." Levi told me.

"Blouse, you'll be fine, you won't be considered late, follow me." He closed the door and went off with Sasha.

Author's Note:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so tired even though its only like 12 PM. Today's reader of the part is: KillersAreGoodPeople

If you want to be reader of the part then all you have to do is
→comment←
→vote←
→follow me←
→then comment when done←

Goodnight everyone 💕

💤💤💤💤、、、
、、、💤、、、、
、、💤、、、、、
、💤、、、、、、
💤💤💤💤、、、
、、、💤💤💤、
、、、、、💤、
、、、、💤、、
、、、💤💤💤、
💤💤、、、、、
、💤、、、、、、
💤💤、、、😪

↑idk why I added that. Leave me alone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 6.2K 80
{Levi Ackerman x FEM! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner. You're Eren's twin sister who'll fal...
160K 5.2K 34
you're sent by marley to kill eren jaeger. [extended summary inside] - ENEMIES TO LOVERS. eren x fem reader
8.8K 391 11
As titans declared war on human kind, the borders for the wall grew smaller and smaller as their hope shrunk. The only chance they had left at surviv...
7.5K 300 15
DISCONTINUED!!!!!!! "𝐈 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮...𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬" "𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔....�...