No Room For Era

By MsChryssieE

A marriage is not 50/50. A marriage is 100/100. Its about giving everything you got for the love that created... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
Bonus Chapter

•18•

4.2K 183 79
By MsChryssieE

Kevin

"Still can't believe my baby sister getting married."

"Are you going to say that every time we talk Kevin?" She laughed. "Its been a week."

"I know but I'm just so happy for you sis and now I get to walk you down the aisle."

"Yea." She mumbled.

"Ok I'm done, your mood just changed so back to business."

"I'm sorry. You know how..."

"Its cool Kei, I understand but hey, I'm happy I get the honor and I'll make him proud."

"I know you will but let's get down to business, my wedding isn't happening anytime soon."

"It ain't?"

"Nah, I'm not in any rush"

"Oh ok. Well nothing wrong with that."

"Yea. So, when you get back..."

"Right! How many gigs I got?"

"You have two club sessions here in Cali, a radio interview, a wedding gig and you photoshoot with Vans."

"Nice."

"Yea so that will keep you in Cali till the end of September."

"Ok. I gotta remind Nita that."

"Yea because I think she has something out here too."

"Cool." I nodded.

"How's London living."

"Its dope. You know I like it out here."

"That I know. You good though?"

"Yea, why you ask?"

"Because before the tour ended you wasn't really yourself and I'm still worried."

"You don't gotta be worried bout me sis."

"I'm your sister, I will always worry about you especially when I know something is off. Are you and Nita ok?"

"Huh? Yea we fine."

"Ok good."

"Look when I get back in Cali we'll talk ok."

"Ok. I won't worry since you said that."

"Good. Now where my niece at?"

" She sle-, Oh Kev, let me call you back she just woke up."

"Aight sis. Give ma baby girl a kiss for me."

"I will."

"Babe?"

"Yo?" I turned to Nita's direction.

"What you think about this for tonight?" She asked before coming into the room.

"Damn!" My eyes shot open.

"You know red's my favorite color." I smirked.

"I know." She smiled and walked over to me.

Standing between my legs, my hands just caressed her curves.

"Damn your sexy body drives me crazy."

"You always say that." She laughed.

"Because it's the truth and I honestly don't want you to cut your hair."

"I know but I want something different. Something to keep our marriage hot."

"Nita we only been married for a couple months. This marriage still hot and its gon be forever hot ma."

"I guess." She nodded.

Things been cool with me and Nita these past two weeks, well I try to make it that way. I know she's low key having a hard time dealing with all that shit I told her, but she ain't said too much on it.

"Give ya man some love." I rubbed her hips making her smile.

Soon as she leaned in to kiss me, my phone rang. Sighing, I pulled it out of my pocket to see a number I didn't know.

"Where were we?" I smirked after silencing it.

She was less than an inch away from my lips when it rang again. Exhaling, she pulled back and stepped away from me.

"Let me go change out of this." She turned and walked off.

Grabbing my phone, frustrates at this point I answered the call.

"What?"

"Hello to you too!"

"What do you want Ashley?"

"Why all the hostility? Am I interrupting something?"

I could sense she was smiling on the other end and it was pissing me off more now.

"For the last time, what the fuck do you want?"

"Fine! When are you coming back to Atlanta? I have some-"

"Man!" I said annoyed. "Didn't I tell you don't call me on that shit. When the fuck I get back you'll know."

"Yea but I have things to do plus I have to know so I can get our daughter from my mother."

"This the last fucking time I'm gonna tell you this. Until I have proof, she isn't my daughter. Now stop calling my phone from all sorts of numbers and focus on finding the next nigga that you gonna accuse as being your daughter's father." I said before I hung up.

Putting my phone on its charger, I walked into our room same time Nita was walking into the bathroom.

"Babe?"

"Yea." She looked back at me.

"Talk to me."

"About?"

"You're upset and I know."

"I'm not upset Kev. I'm simply going into the shower. Can I do that?"

"What you mean 'can I do that?' You know you can."

"Well you stopped me from doing it to ask me some silly question."

Sigh I just nodded and left her to it. Even though we were cool, for the past two weeks, Ashley been still blowing up my phone no matter how many times I blocked the number she calles from.

Nita ain't been saying shit bout it but I know she was fed up at this point. For me, I just want to do this test and prove that I'm not Ashley's daughter father, and move on with my life.

oOo

"Want me fix you something to eat?"

Standing in our room, I watched as Nita finished getting ready.

"That would be nice, thanks." She smiled at me through the mirror.

After she showered, she slept till not too long ago. Since she been up she's been quiet as fuck.

Even though she a quiet one, she not usually this quiet unless she's painting.

"Kev?"

"Yo!"

Looking up, she entered the kitchen and I paused. Seeing her in that red dress, completed with her hair and make up, she looked fucking amazing.

"Can you clasp this for me please? My nails and it not working together."

"Sure." I wiped my hands.

"So what you fixed me?"

"Nothing heavy." I said securing her chain.

When I was done, my hands dropped and held her waist. Her back was still turned to me. Closing my eyes I took a deep breath just basking in her scent.

"Chanel number five." I smiled.

"How'd you know?"

"I'll never forget the scent of my wife the first night we met." I kissed the left side of her neck. "And on our wedding day." I kissed the right side, this time sucking on it.

"You got a good ass memory." She pulled away and faced me.

"I don't forget shit when it comes to my wife."

"I hope so." She looked me deep into my eyes.

Pecking my lips, she gave me a light smile then sat and ate.

Anita

🎶I got broads in Atlanta
Twisting dope, lean, and the Fanta
Credit cards and the scammers
Hitting off licks in the bando
Black X6, Phantom
White X6, look like a panda
Going out like I'm Montana
Hundred killers, hundred hammers🎶

Standing at the rails looking down at the influx of people in club, I moved in time with Panda.

Kev was killing it tonight as always but because it was our last night he was seriously doing his thing.

"Waddup y'all!!"

Getting my attention, I looked down at Kevin over on the stage.

"So this our last night out here in London so you know we gotta shut this shit down!"

If its one thing I knew was my baby knew how to get a club or where ever he played lit.

"Sending this one out to that baddest Host in the game, Mrs. Nita. Where you at ma!"

Putting me on spot, I just shook my head and blushed, raising my cup for him to see as he began to play one of my favorite songs.

🎶I say bounce that shit like woah
Yeah, bounce that shit like woah🎶

I instantly began to dance and clearly he saw me.

"Hol'up, hol'up."

Pausing the song while the instrumental played he began to speak.

"Woe, I'm gon need ya ta fall back off ma wife!"

When he said that, I turned around and saw the guy. I didn't even know he was there.

"Now,seeing as how you ready to show out,how bout you come down here and show out for the people Mrs. Nita."

I couldn't believe he put me on the spot like that but it was all in the name of fun.

The smile I had on my face as everyone in the club basically encouraged him but calling my name, was the most genuine smile I've had since all this nonsense with Kevin and Ashley.

"Aye yo help my wife up here man!"

"Kevin stop!" I laughed.

"Y'all ready!"

The club erupted with cheers as he played back the song. With it being our final night, I decided to just go a head and have fun.

🎶Bounce that shit like, woah, woah, woah
Woah, woah, heard all of the stories about you
I already know and I like it
Take you to the mall and get you a new outfit
Girl that's just some child's play
Bounce that shit like, woah, yeah
Bounce that shit like, woah🎶

"Get it ma! Let em see how we do it in the states!" He hyped me up!

From Child's play, he switched to Controlla. At this point while the crowd was doing their thing, I was dancing on him behind the turntables.

"Its bout time you loosened up." He whispered in my ear before kissing behind it.

As I rolled my waist the way Kei had showed me, and I've gotten better at it, with one hand placed on the front of my hip, he held me as he worked his set.

After about three more songs, I decided to make my rounds in the club before getting something to drink.

I wasn't surprised that he knew I wasn't myself but he knew when to make mention of it. This whole Ashley situation was weighing heavy on me.

As much as I didn't want it too and knew it was way before us, I was just more pissed at the fact that she waited till now to say,when Kevin is established and made something of himself. If the little girl is his, I know he's gonna be in that little girl's life and I'm not going to stop that, but I'll be damned if Ashley thinks she's gonna use that child to use him.

"Red wine for you Mrs. Nita?"

Looking up, I smiled at Charles behind the bar before nodding.

"Thanks love."

Standing by the bar, sipping my wine, I just admired Kevin from a distance.

Pulling out my phone I took a few pictures from where I was. I was so caught up in a daze of him that I hadn't realize that the bartender was speaking to me.

"Another glass Mrs. Nita?"

Watching my glass, I hadn't realize I had finished my wine.

"Yes thanks" I smiled. "And pass me a bottle of champagne too."

"For your husband?"

"Yup" I laughed.

After collecting my glass of wine and the bottle, I made my way back to the stage area. As I approached, I noticed some girls trying to get at Kevin. Looking over at me, he smirked before looking back at the ladies.

"What was that yall were saying?" he asked.

"We said" one of the girls spoke up. "If you can, how about you get away from your wife for a few and let us make your last night memorable."

"Hmmm? Is that right?"

"Yes it is." the other girl spoke.

"Babe you think that sounds right?" Kevin said causing the girls to turn around.

The look on their faces was priceless. Standing there, I leaned my head slightly to the side and smirked.

"Hmmm, let me think, let me think" I said above the music.

Kevin at this point was just laughing to himself.

"Kev?"

"Yo?"

"You think it would be right if I broke this bottle on her" I pointed to one of the girls. "Then stab her with the remaining piece in my hand?" I pointed at the next one with a smile.

"Now Anita" he chuckled. " I'm already still banned from Canada, let's not add England to the list baby!" he smirked.

"Fine, well then I'll just do this."

Looking over to the other side of the sage, I signaled to one of the security guards. Once he came over, I simply told him to escort the two girls out before getting up on stage with Kevin.

"Nita you're too violent ma." He kissed my cheek.

"I'm sorry but you know how I get." I handed him the bottle.

"I know but chill because your husband ain't going anywhere." he kissed my lips.

oOo

Waiting on the elevator to come down, Kevin held me by my waist as I was partially drunk. Once the doors opened, he helped me in same time another person came in. I stood on one side while Kevin stood on the other and the old lady stood in the middle.

With my head resting on the mirror, the elevator stopped and the lady left. Soon as the doors closed, not being able to control the urge much longer, I jumped on Kev kissing him deeply. As we kissed, he held me by my butt as my legs were wrapped around his waist.

"I was waiting on you to do this!" he said as he sucked on my neck.

"Mmm, shit!" I moaned out.

We arrived on our floor, and he walked out with me still on him. Reaching our door, he pressed me up against the door before pulling down the top of my dress, instantly sucking on one breast as he played with the other. Luckily for us, we were the only spot on our floor.

"Kev!" I said in between breaths. "The, the camera." I breathed out.

"Shit!"

We had both forgot about the security camera on our floor. Struggling to get the keys out of his pocket, he finally got it and opened the door. As we entered, he closed the door with his foot before standing me on my feet.

"What?" I asked as he just stared at me.

Not even saying a word, he held the bottom of my dress, and pulled it over my head, leaving me in my thong. Biting the corner of his bottom lip, he turned me around roughly then spanked me so hard that it echoed through out our condo.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed.

Soon as I placed my hand to sooth the spot, he aggressively, removed it then bent me over the back of the chair. All this time Kevin hadn't said a word. I knew it was the liquor in him but at the same time, it was him as well.

"Babe you want me too-" 

I tried to raise up, but he just bent me back over. Catching me off guard, I felt his lips as he gently kissed down my spine while I heard his belt becoming undone.

"I love you!" was all he said before entering me from behind.

My body quivered by the slowness he entered with as I felt every inch of him.

"Shit!" he whispered once he was in completely and just paused.

Holding me by my waist, I arched my back some more as he slowly thrust in and out of me. The pace he was going at, made my body erupt with pleasure soon enough. This was the first time he had caused this.

"Wait babe." I extended my hand back, holding his thigh.

I was trying to ride out the orgasm I was having. Once I had caught my breath, he had lifted my legs one at a time, putting me in a split position on the top of the couch back. Bending his knees, he entered me at a medium pace as he massaged my pearl.

"Oh my God Kev-" I tried to let out, but instead ended up biting my bottom lip.

Kissing on my back, just basically making love to my soul, I was weak at this point.

"Let's continue inside" he whispered before swirling his tongue on my spot behind my ear.

"Chah papa" yes daddy I smiled as he lifted me.

oOo

I sat up in our bed gently combing through Kevin's hair with my fingers as he laid his head on my lap. Looking at the window, the glow of the sun on its way up came through. I was lost in my thoughts when the sound of Kevin's phone vibrating on the night stand caught my attention. Looking down at him, he didn't budge.

As it continued to vibrate, I carefully stretched and got it. Seeing it was an unsaved number, I hit ignore knowing it was that bitch. I was about to put it back when it vibrated in my hand, this time a text came in.

: "I just want to talk!"

Rolling my eyes, I deleted it instantly. Pausing before exiting, I scrolled through seeing nothing which I was happy about. Coming out of his messages, I looked at his contacts icon for a moment then looked at him.

Taking a deep breath, I tapped it and scrolled till I found the name I was looking for. Sending the contact I wanted to my phone, I came out and locked back his phone, putting it back on the night stand. 

"Mmm" he moaned as he gripped my legs before looking up at me.

"Why you up?" he asked.

"I'm not really sleepy babe." I looked at him

"Lay down next to me" he let go of me.

Shifting myself, I laid next to him. Kevin instantly wrapped his arms around me, kissing my cheek before making himself comfortable. I took a deep breath and exhaled, allowing my body to relax in his arms, letting the sleep take over me.

********

I know I've been slacking on the updates and I apologize.

My weekdays are crazy so weekends are all I have basically.

But anyway...

Nita a savage yo. 

The way she threatened those two girls.

Who contact yall think Nita took from Kevin's phone and why you think she took it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 2.4K 29
Ava hates being known as the Preacher's Daughter. Everyone think she suppose to be miss goodie two shoes.What happens when she goes to a party and ha...
1.1M 38K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
334K 14.1K 31
About to welcome their baby into the world, August and Alei are trying to balance both their careers and social life, all while maintaining a relatio...
1.3M 58.6K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC