Home For Fall // Emison and P...

emisonclexa által

Five years have gone by since -A was caught and the girls went separate ways. Emily joined the Army in an at... Több

Deployment : Day 01
Welcome to Rosewood
Deployment: Day 14
Don't You Forget About Me
Deployment : Day 35
Got A Secret
Deployment : Day 180
Deployment : Day 184
Wakey Wakey Little Liar
Deployment : Day 273
Home
If You Loved Me, Why'd You Leave Me?
Never Go Away
Nightmares
cntrl, Alt, delete
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Too Close
NOT AN UPDATE BUT EMERGENCY 101 PLEASE READ.
Every Breath You Take
A Voice Without Words
Don't You Go
I Wish You Would
Truth Be Told
Charlotte's Way
No Rest For The Wicked
Clean
Questions
Hungry For You
AttAck AttAck
Our Deal
where Are you
heArtbeAt
Break And Take
Piece By Piece
Dancing In The Dark
That Taste, So Sweet Yet Bitter
The Talented Mr. Rollins & Co.
gAme over
For Whom The Bell Tolls Again
Home For Fall

Voices Carry

4.9K 160 85
emisonclexa által

Spencer wasn't too keen on the idea of breaking into Dr. Rollins' office to look for old session notes of Charlotte's, but she agreed.

On the drive home, Hanna sat in the backseat and screamed the lyrics to "Dangerous Woman" by Ariana Grande while stopping to occasionally eat ice cream.

"Don't get anything on the seats," Emily warned.

Hanna scoffed. "I won't."

The next couple minutes of the drive however, were silent. Emily focused on her plan to find Uber -A and keep him away from Alison.

But what if Charlotte knew Uber -A? Somebody wanted her dead. Maybe Charlotte had said something to Elliott during their sessions?

Spencer cleared her throat. "Em, you're gripping the steering wheel a little too hard."

I'm still here baby, don't forget me, The Other Alison whispered.

Emily looked down at her throbbing white hands and grimaced. She couldn't help but imagine them around Uber -A's neck.

----------------------------------------------

After all their friends had finished their ice cream and left, Alison sprawled out across the couch and watched TV. Her expression was still and calm.

Emily plopped down next to her and rubbed the younger blonde's thigh. "Als, can we talk?"

Alison blinked in worry and muted the television. "Yeah, of course Em."

Emily tried her best to smile. "You haven't received any other threatening phone calls or texts, right?"

Alison shook her head and looked down at Emily's hand stroking her leg. She covered it with her own.

Emily followed her gaze and sighed. "I'm so worried all the time. I know you were upset with me for not letting you out with me. But I just can't let Uber -A get to you. I won't."

Alison smiled lightly. "I know you won't. That's why I love you. But can
we... Can we not talk about that bitch for just an hour?"

Emily's expression formed confusion. "Okay."

Alison stood up and ran a hand through her hair. "I have to take a shower."

She walked towards the bathroom and stopped in the doorway to look back towards Emily who was still sitting back, looking awfully confused.

"Em?"

"Yeah?"

"Since you're being all protective and shit... I don't really feel safe showering alone."

Emily stood up off the couch and gripped the blonde in her arms. She began to kiss Alison's soft neck, her tongue slowly tasting her skin.

Beneath her, she could hear Alison moan in pleasure before the blonde pulled Emily's lips up to her's so that they could connect in a love thirsty frenzy.

Alison pulled away and smiled up at Emily before gripping the brunette's scarred hand and leading her into the bathroom.

Emily pushed Alison against the sink and began to kiss her roughly, a guttural growl escaping her lips.

"It hasn't been that long," Alison laughed between endless kisses.

Emily chuckled. "No, it just feels like it's been a million years. I miss it."

"Oh, really? And what do you miss the most?" Alison asked huskily.

Emily tore her shirt off and helped Alison out of her own. She felt around Alison's back so that she could unclamp her black lace bra and attacked the blonde's breasts.

Alison pushed Emily's head down further as the brunette lightly nipped at the blonde's hardened buds.

Somehow the two managed to strip completely of their clothing, Alison's legs wrapped around Emily's waist and her arms around the brunette's neck in the shower. Each of their mouths fought for dominance.

The hot water streamed down from the faucet onto Emily's heavily muscled back as she pushed Alison up against the shower wall, her lips keeping contact with the blonde's.

Without much thinking needed, Emily reached down and lightly began to rub Alison's clit. Despite the water in the shower, Emily loved how wet Alison had gotten in excitement.

It was all for her.

Emily touched her fingers to Alison's slit which caused Alison to inhale sharply. "Oh yeah baby... Please..."

Slowly, Emily slid her fingers into Alison, Alison's walls tightening around Emily's fingers. She cried out in pure ecstasy.

"Oh god... Oh fuck... Emily it feels so good... Please baby," Alison begged.

Emily could feel how bad Alison's body wanted it. She could only imagine what was going on inside of her head.

Emily smirked and began to pump in and out of Alison's silky slit, her mind only focused on helping the blonde achieve the most mind blowing orgasm.

Alison bit on Emily's earlobe. The feeling of Emily's fingers moving quickly in and out of her caused her walls to tighten with each pump.

"You like that baby?" Emily asked, her voice almost animalistic.

"Hmmm," Alison hummed. Boy, did she like it. She liked it more than like.

Inside of her lower stomach, Alison could feel the high beginning to build. She wanted so desperately for Emily to blow her to pieces.

Emily continued to push her fingers deeper inside of the blonde, Alison's sweet yet salty juices running down her fingers and into her palm.

"Oh god... Em... I'm going to c-come," Alison panted.

"Please do... I want to taste you," Emily whispered against Alison's neck.

The heat from Emily's breath and the sound of her tone was enough to send Alison over the edge.

She moaned as she began to come all over Emily's fingers. The hot white substance began to roll down Emily's forearm.

Emily pulled her fingers out of Alison who had gone completely limp from her high and was now sitting on the ground of the shower.

She leaned against the wall so that the spray from the nozzle could cover her feet, her chest rising and falling unevenly.

Emily bent down next to her and lifted Alison's chin with her clean hand. Emily made sure Alison was looking into her eyes before she cleaned her fingers with her tongue.

Alison watched seductively as Emily tasted her fingers. It was sweet and salty. The taste was distinctly Alison. It was her favorite taste in the world.

Emily smiled to herself proudly. She kissed Alison's lips. "Oh, baby girl. You taste so good."

Alison loved the taste of Emily and herself in her mouth. It was so delectable, so benevolent.

"Ali," Emily whispered.

Alison could barely hear it over the roar  of the shower yet she lazily looked up  into the brunette's eyes.

Emily grinned and showed the blonde her fingers. "Taste yourself," she commanded.

Alison's eyes never left Emily's as she smirked and grabbed the brunette's fingers. She put them in her mouth, doing her best to lick them clean and suck on them for extra effect.

Emily felt as though she were melting. She didn't break eye contact with Alison as she let the blonde continue to fondle her fingers in her mouth.

Alison sucked on Emily's middle finger, eventually letting it slide out of her mouth with an audible pop.

Emily helped Alison up and held her against her body, her mind completely and utterly controlled by the blonde.

"That was very much needed," Alison giggled.

Emily blushed. She adored the sound of that giggle. Even in high school, it had been the one thing she obsessed over.

Alison reached behind her so that she could squeeze Emily's ass. "Still firm."

Emily laughed. This was absolutely perfect. Why couldn't things just be like this all the time? Why did Uber -A have to matter? Why did anything have to matter?

Nothing else should've mattered but her and Alison Dilaurentis.

Oh honey... Alison Dilaurentis Fields sounds SO much better, The Other Alison cooed.

Emily smiled to herself. For once in a long time, she actually agreed with the voice in her head.

----------------------------------------------

Alison listened to Emily's slow heartbeat. It was perfect. It was delicate. It was Emily. It was Emily before the convoy accident. It was her Emily from high school.

"Emily... Are you asleep?" Alison asked.

"No," she heard Emily mutter sleepily.

They were laying in the hotel bed completely naked. The only thing that mattered was the feeling of skin against skin.

Alison wanted to bring up what would happen once Charlotte's killer was found.

What would they do?

Would they move away?

Would they get married?

Alison often found her mind wandering to marriage. Was it possible to want something so bad?

Was it too soon? Her and Emily hadn't even really been together for a full year yet. They needed time to regain a relationship when they weren't under investigation or being hunted by crazy murderers.

She doubted Emily wanted marriage. Not with the constant PTSD and depression.

Yet it never kept Alison from dreaming of standing on the alter next to Emily in a glorious black and white tux.

The thought made Alison all kinds of happy.

She returned her attention to Emily and kissed Emily's chest right where her heart would be.

"I love you," Alison whispered.

She heard Emily hum within her chest and felt the brunette's large scarred hand run through Alison's hair.

"I love you more. You're all mine. I'm never going to let anything happen to you," Emily retorted.

Alison smiled. "That's a promise you better keep, soldier."

Emily laughed. "Cross my heart and hope to die, Ms. Dilaurentis."

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I just wanted to thank you all for reading this. You guys are seriously the best. Never in a million years did I expect to hit 12k reads. That's insane.

I started this story as an experiment for fun. I didn't plan to continue past the second update. But once it started blowing up, I knew I had to continue. Thank you loads, loves!

So I'm kind of in love with this girl and the stories that she writes. It's more of an obsession on both ends. This girl is Caleigh forever_emison and she is absolutely epic. This chapter is dedicated to her for an obvious reason and she will know once she reads it! Right now, her stories "Against Needing You," and "Forbidden" are my favorites. Please please PLEASE check them out. She is my fiancé. And I love her. (And the rest of my GroupMe group of course!) So do me a HUGE favor, and give ALL OF HER STORIES a read!

Thanks again guys! Let me know what you wanna see and also check out my other story "First Love," which is another Emison fanfic. I think my third will be Sashay.

Xoxo!

-EmisonFans

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

250K 7.7K 56
Alison is the new shy girl. Just transferred to small town Rosewood from Big Apple New York. She's the petite blonde that everyone makes fun of. - Em...
334K 5.5K 70
◤No A, no disappearance, only Emison.◢ Emily and Alison, two 15-year-old BFFs living in the wealthy town of Rosewood alongside their three best frien...
144K 3.1K 21
An Emison fanfic! [No A] Alison DiLaurentis is the cold-hearted queen bee of Rosewood, her posse who she manipulates with secrets for insurance; Aria...
21.1K 305 38
A story about Emily Fields and Alison DiLaurentis in high school. Alison is the new girl but soon has the school under her control. But there is one...