Traffic

By camrynjessichandler

"Going once, going twice, SOLD!" The gavel fell with a loud bang onto the auctioneers table. Kelly stepped fo... More

Traffic
Ch 1: Homework
Ch 2: Masks
Ch 3: Party
Ch 4: Silence
Ch 5: Sold
Ch 6: Sorrow
Ch 7: Drown
Ch 8: Deceit
Ch 9: Questioning
Ch 10: Out
Ch 11: Awoken
Ch 12: Trust
Ch 13: Longing
Ch 14: Goodbye
Ch 14: Scream
Ch 15: Hell
Ch 16: Slut
Ch 17: Wrong
Ch 18: Present
Ch 19: Smile
Ch 20: Nightmare
Ch 21: Familiar
Ch 22: Dad
Ch 23: Decision
Intermission
Ch 24: Morning
Ch 25: Interrogation
Ch 26: Life-Changing
Ch 27: Suspense
Ch 28: Agony
Ch 29: Released
Ch 30: Lost
Ch 31: Locked
Ch 32: Terrors
Ch 33: Helpless
Ch 34: Revenge
Ch 35: Favor
Ch 36: Ghosts
Ch 37: Reunion
Ch 38: Responsible
Ch 39: News
Ch 40: Trace
Ch 41: Tough
Ch 42: Rooftops
Ch 43: Family
Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twleve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Final Author's Note

Chapter Thirteen

412 19 3
By camrynjessichandler

"Wren, be a doll and go get Marsha and Candy. I want to film them tonight."

"Yes, sir."

"Patty, will you set up my equipment in the bedroom?"

"Yes sir."

"Ah, Candy, Marsha, good, you're both here. I want you two to be filmed tonight and I'm going to have you start off as if you just came in from a swim. So, Marsha, change into this bikini, and Candy, get into this one."

Kelly looked at the clothing Hank had laid out for her and Marsha to wear and a knot grew in her stomach. This would be her third time this week having to sleep with one of these girls and it made it hard for her to shake it off and talk to them afterword. She hated it with every fiber of her being and wanted it all to stop, but if she did well, she was praised instead of punished. Wren had been punished the night before for not sleeping with Hank and it scared Kelly the way his eyes seemed to turn black with anger when she defied him. He had locked her in her room and just barely let her out because he needed her to fetch Kelly and Marsha.

Kelly obeyed, despite her hatred for her new master, and changed into the bikini, heading to the filming bedroom.

Two hours later, Kelly lay in the bed, hatred spewing from every pore in her body. Marsha had cleaned up and left to go to sleep, but Kelly couldn't move. Every sound she heard set her on edge and she couldn't calm down. Hank had called her names she had never heard before when she 'did it wrong' and it infuriated her so much that she took control simply to get it over-with. That had only made Hank angrier. He hit her, but didn't lock her away, so that was a mercy in Kelly's mind, but as she lay there, she plotted his demise.

I could stab him. No one would miss him. He's a scumbag. All these girls would thank me and Wren would be free to find her girlfriend and Marsha could work at a restaurant and Patty and Becca could find their families—I would make so many lives better if I just stab him where he sleeps. He would wake up in hell where he belongs.

I could claim self-defense and never get arrested. Everyone would believe me. I could go do it right now. Marsha would never stop me from taking a knife from the kitchen. I could be freed forever. I could go home. I could see Fred and Trace and mom again. I could sit at the table and do my homework and never complain about the Pythagorean Theorem ever again. I could read my books and see Jessica and—

I'm going to do it. I need to get out of here. I'm going to kill Hank and I am going home.

Kelly slowly pulled herself from the bed, her body tired and sore, and reached for her bathrobe. After she wrapped it around her, she made her way silently to the kitchen. Marsha had gone to bed and Patty was with Hank, so she only had Becca and Wren to worry about stopping her. Thankfully, she could hear both snoring quietly in their rooms as she walked down the hallway.

She had waited long enough that Hank was finished with Patty and Kelly could easily tell her to leave the room so she could do what she had her mind set on doing.

She reached the kitchen door and pushed it open, walking through the darkness to the counter where she reached for the long, butcher knife. She held it firmly in her grasp and walked, her bare feet cold against the floor, down the hall to Hank's bedroom.

She reached his door and pushed it open, her silhouette framed in the doorway as she stood, holding the knife that glinted against any bit of light that hit it. Patty lay in the bed, Hank's arm draped around her, but she was wide awake.

"Candy? What are you doing in here?" Patty whispered almost silently so as not to wake Hank.

"Get out."

"What?"

"I said get out, Patty. Get out of here right now, but do it without waking Hank," Kelly whispered back, her voice harsh and angry.

Patty slowly slipped out of the bed and hugged her arms around her chest to cover herself as she walked toward the door. When she got closer to Kelly, she noticed the knife she was holding and gasped. Kelly's free hand shot up and covered Patty's mouth before she could utter another sound.

"If you don't want me to use this on you, I'd suggest you leave now without saying another word."

Kelly removed her hand and Patty asked quietly, "What are you gonna do to him?"

"Nothing that he doesn't deserve," Kelly replied. She waited until Patty was out of the room before slowly walking forward. She found Hank's tie on the floor and picked it up, then walked silently to his closet and picked out a few more, her plans slowly changing in her mind as she stared at his sleeping body.

Within ten minutes, she had managed to tie his hands together and to the headboard without waking him. The next thing she did was tie his legs, one to each of the bedposts at the end of the bed. As she tied the first leg, Hank woke up, groggily, asking for Patty. When he realized he couldn't move his arms, he panicked, starting to shout. Kelly acted quickly to tie his other leg down, then took the last tie, walking forward with nothing but anger in her eyes, and tying it around his mouth to shut him up.

"Quit your moaning, Hank," Kelly said as she pulled the knot tighter. He yelled out in pain, but it was muffled against the tie in his mouth.

"For years, you have tormented these girls, and for weeks you have tormented me. You have ruined lives and you're not going to get away with it this time. We're done bending to your will, Hank. We're done. You're going to pay for what you've done."

Kelly went to the dresser and picked up the knife, walking slowly back toward Hank. He started panicking more and tried to pull himself free of the knots that bound him to the bed, but in vain.

"Candy, what are you doing?!" Becca shouted as she came running in, Patty hiding behind her.

"I told you to get lost, Patty. He deserves this! Both of you leave! Now!"

"Candy, I can't let you do this. You'll be sent to jail—"

"Anything is better than this!" Kelly screamed, holding the knife up, "Now both of you leave before I use this on you first!"

"Candy, don't! You can't kill him!"

"Give me one good reason, Becca!" Kelly practically screamed.

"Because I'm pregnant!" Becca screamed, tears coating her eyes. Kelly hesitated, looking from Hank to Becca.

"Is it his?"

Becca nodded, tears in her eyes, "It's innocent, Candy. It's not it's fault, but it needs a family. You know I'm here voluntarily. I chose this life for myself. I'm choosing to stay with him and this baby. He's tied up now, you can all leave and I'll keep him from finding you. Please, Candy. Please?"

Kelly looked again from Hank to Becca, anger fuming in her eyes. Her knuckles white from the tight grip she held on the knife. She shook her head and walked toward Hank, kneeling on the bed, "I can't let him hurt any other girls, Becca! He needs to pay for what he's done!"

Becca screamed and Patty hid her eyes as, with one fell swoop, Kelly cut off the only thing that could aid in harming another girl like he had harmed them. Hank screamed a wretched wail as he felt the sharp knife slice through his skin, blood pouring all over the place. Kelly knelt, panting, over his body, holding a piece of Hank in her hand. As the adrenalin began to subside, her ears tuned in to the wails and screams around her. The next thing that returned was her sight, which had been clouded by tears of anger. She finally recognized what she had done and it scared her.

She dropped the skin she held in her hand along with the knife. Slowly, she got off the bed, looking at the source of the screams. Becca was by Hank's side, holding his head gently in her hands, crying harder than Kelly had ever seen anyone cry. Hank was visibly pale at this point and blood covered everything.

As her senses came back to her, Kelly realized she had made a horrible mistake. Hank was bleeding out three feet in front of her and she had been the cause. Yet, though she tried, she couldn't muster up any sympathy for this human. He had made his choices in life and this is what it had led to.

"He deserved it, Becca," Kelly said quietly.

"You bitch!" Becca screamed, "You did this! You're the most selfish bitch I've ever known! Get out of my sight, Candy! Get out of my sight before I kill you!"

Kelly ran from the room, adrenalin kicking in again after hearing the hoarse wails from Becca, threatening her life. Her eyes seemed black as night and her voice, raspy and loud. It gave Kelly chills where she stood, so she got out of there. She ran to her room and took off her robe, pulling on some real clothes before running down the stairs and out the front door.

Once in the fresh air of the outside, she took a second to breathe. Sweat trickled down her face and back as she stood, still hearing the distant wails from Becca coming from inside the house.

Within minutes, Kelly heard sirensin the distance. Panicked, she started to run. As the sirens grew closer to thehouse, Kelly ran faster. Turning a corner, she saw a bright light, theneverything went black.leuVsS,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 602 26
Aaliyah's been having a hard time after graduating college. She's been living with her mom for a year now and it's been hell. Her mom hates her and t...
801 13 8
" One day, he went walking through the woods and stumbled across an old and decrepit house. A tempting shadow beckoned him from the window. Once insi...
8.6M 360K 54
THANK YOU, Wattpad, for the HQ Love Watty Award! Concept: A mysterious young woman flees from her troubled past only to discover it is impossible to...
270K 7.4K 53
𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴, 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵�...