Sperm Donor (August Alsina) [...

By Perplexed_Panda

"Losing your virginity hurts like a bitch!" "Nigga broke down my walls..." "I lost feeling in my legs!" "I. C... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilouge one: Londyn
Epilouge two: August
Epilouge four: Anthony
Epilouge five: Hassani
Epilouge six: Anastasia
Epilouge seven: Fish
Answers
New book; Forreal this time

Epilouge three: Leilani

21.8K 896 744
By Perplexed_Panda

Leilani and Rhys in the mm

Leilani
Age: 17

I yawned and stared at the board, writing down the calculus problem.

Once I analyzed the problem, I quickly solved it and placed my pencil on my desk. "Does anyone have the answer?" Our teacher, Mrs. Gurney asked.

I raised my hand and she pointed to me. "X=81." She nodded and said correct as she solved it on the board.

I raised my hand once more and asked if I could go to the restroom.

She nodded and I left the class.

Halfway to the bathroom, I heard grunting and whimpering. I peeked the corner and saw 2 football jocks kicking a body in the corner.

I recognized them from seeing Hassani's team.

"Oi, what you do doing?" I called out and they looked at me.

"Oh hey, you're Hassani's sister right?"

"Yes. What are you doing." The blonde gestured me over and I gasped what lied before me.

A lanky boy was curled up in a ball afraid of the jocks. "You were beating him up?! For what!"

The blue eyed one shrugged. "We think he's gay—"

I stood up and kneed him so hard in his dick his eyes rolled back in his head before he fell to the ground.

That's what's fucking wrong with society. They're so afraid of different.

The blonde ruffled his hair before waltzing away leaving his friend on the floor.

"Hey, you ok?" I leaned down to help the boy. He sat up and wiped some of the blood off of his lip.

"I'm not gay..." he mumbled.

"I don't care. Let's get you to the nurse."

I helped him to his feet and wrapped an arm my shoulder. "What's your name?"

"Rhys." He whispered. He was at least 5 inches taller than me with a skinny frame. "Yours?"

"Leilani. Are you new here?"

He nodded as we reached the nurses door.

The nurse helped him onto a resting bed and he groaned in pain. "Why were they beating you up?" I ask.

"Well, 2 weeks ago, we were out in the courtyard and a wasp flew onto a jock. I was staring at the insect and one of his buddies screamed out, 'Hey, looks like theres a new fag in school!' and so, that's when it began." He sighed. As he was telling his story he seemed a bit shy which made it all the more sad.

I frowned and took his hand in mines. "Well, my uncle, who's also gay, tells me that 'The biggest Homophobes are the biggest homosexuals.'"

He smiled and the nurse comes back with some bandages and alcohol.

**The next day**

I was sitting at the lunch table with Juliet when I heard the lunch room become silent. Looking up, I saw that Rhys entered the lunchroom.

He grabbed an apple and was about to leave the room when I ran towards him and grabbed his hand. "Come sit with me." I said.

His face turned a light shade of pink as I lead him to my table and the whole cafeteria watched as we sat down together.

"Aren't you the boy they always pick on?" Juliet asked. He looked away and nodded.

"Well it's ok. They won't do it anymore now that Miss Popular is your friend." She grinned at me.

"I'm not Miss popular!" I said and took a bite out of my apple. "Fuck you Juliet."

~~~~~~

That was 6 months ago.

Those events lead to me and Rhys dating. We don't flaunt our relationship in people's faces, we just let them figure it out on their own.

Luckily, Anthony and Hassani haven't figured out, cause they'd scare him away.

The bell rang, releasing school students from their prison cells, allowing them to go home.

I skimmed the hall and saw Rhys emptying his locker and I ran up behind him and jumped on his back.

"Hey baby." I kissed his cheek and he smiled and let me down.

"Hey." He kissed mines and grabbed my hand. "My mom is really looking forward to meeting you." He says and brushes his brown bangs out of his face.

"That's why we're going to today."

We got into my pink Ferrari, which my dad and I argued for months about, until he got for me cause I'm a princess, and drove off towards his house.

****

Once there, we saw his older brother eating cereal out of a foil paper bowl. Not even looking up, he said,

"Wassup nerd? Got more stories of your imaginary girlfriend?"

I cut Rhys off as he was about to speak and said, "No, I'm here to tell those stories now."

He spit out his cereal and looked up at our intertwined hands. "Holy shit! You were serious! Props to you little bro." He smirked and went back to his cereal.

A lady in her middle 30s with blonde hair came down and smiled. "So you're the Leilani Rhys was always talking about?" She came and gave me a hug.

"Yes ma'am, nice to meet you."

She asked if I could stay for dinner and I said sure. I texted Juliet to make sure she tells my parents I'm at her house incase they call her, and then I texted mom to tell her I'm staying a Juliet's for a while.

****

After dinner his mother went to work since she was on 'on call', and Rhys and I went to his room.

We lied on his bed for a while whispering stupid shit to each other for a while until I sat up. "Hey Rhys?"

"Hmm?"

"Let's have sex."

He started coughing and his face turned red.

I rubbed his back until he calmed down. "Do you not want to?"

"I-I do! Just took me by surprise. That's all."

"Ok! Take off your pants." I said and removed my shirt.

****

"R-Rhys! FUCK!" I screamed as he rolled of off me.

"Four rounds... I didn't thinks I could last that long..." He whispered.

I curled up against him and kissed his chest.

The door opened and his brother stuck his head in as I dashed under the blanket. "I can hear you fuckers all the way downstairs. Shut the fuck up." He growled and shut the door.

*The next day*

It was Saturday and I was home with Anthony. He was doing homework with me while we had Black Butler playing on my laptop.

He wasn't much of a speaker and didn't speak unless spoken to.

"Hey Ant.  Need help with number 2." I nudge his hand.

He looks up and his eyes go wide. "What–"

He jumps up and grabs me in a headlock. "Let me go! Get off!" I shout and thrash.

"Oh shit, it is a hickey!" He shouts.

"What?!" I punch him in the gut and run into the bathroom to look in the mirror.

"Oh my gosh..." I pull out my makeup bag and started to cover it with foundation.

The door opened, causing me to jump, but I relaxed when I saw it was Anastasia. "What you need Anna?" I ask.

She points to toilet and says, "Potty." I helped her on the toilet and she swung her legs.

When she was finished, she wiped herself and washed her hands, leaving the bathroom.

I put up my makeup afterwards, then left the bathroom to see Anna whispering in Ant's ear.

"Good doing business with you, human."
She giggled when he handed her a dollar then ran off. "When mom and dad come home, don't say a word." I warned him and he raised his hands in surrender with a smirk evident on his face.

*****

"Guys! Dinner's ready!" I heard mom yell from downstairs.

I got downstairs to see my dad backing mom up on the counter and I screamed. They jumped away from each other and dad cussed under his breath.

Before I sat down I heard Ant dash behind me when something wet and cold rubbed right over the spot where I covered the hickey.

"Hey!" I rubbed the water off dad started coughing.

"Leilani Ava Alsina. Is that a fucking hickey on your neck?!" He shouted.

I flinched and he sighed. "Lah girl ima buss you in yo lip, who the fuck you letting put hickeys on yo neck?!"

I shrugged.

"You don't know? You don't know?! Get ya ass in that room."

I scrambled up the steps to my room and shut the door.

I sat on the bed and pulled my knees to chest. "Fucking Ant..."

The door opened slowly and mom walked in. "Hey sweetie..."

"Come to yell at me too?" I mumble when she lays on my bed.

"Just wanna talk, lay with me." I laid down and she wrapped arms around my waist.

"Now, did you have sex?"

I hesitated but nodded yes.

"Did you use protection?"

"Yeah."

"Last question," she sat up and looked around before turning her attention to me then leaned in, "was it good?"

I laughed and nodded.

The door opened and dad walked in. Mom looked at me and rubbed my shoulder then got up to leave.

Dad sat on the bed and sighed.

"S-sorry dad—"

"Ah! Shut it. Let me think before I hurt yo feelins."

I got quiet then he spoke.

"I'm not upset with you. You know that, right." he asks and I shake my head no.

"I'm upset cause my baby girl is growing up and is having sex. Matter a fact, I should get my belt. You ain't grown."

"Dad, no." I whined and pulled the covers over my body.

"I'm playing. But come home with any more hickeys, Ima fuck you and that nigga up."

I pursed my lips and hmm. "He isn't exactly a nigga..."

"He's white?"

I nod and he laughs, "This should be interesting."

I made a mental reminder to text Rhys and make sure that he now knows my parents want to meet him.

*Sunday*

"When's your boyfriend coming, Lani?" Ana asks.

"Soon."

As I say that, the doorbell rings and Ant opened the door to let in Uncle Zac, Hassani, and uncle Daniel.

"So, Leilani got a girlfriend now?" Uncle Zac says.

"Boyfriend."

"That's too bad. Boys suck. Now Aug, what we gone do?"

Dad pulled a revolver from his waist and placed it on the table. "DAD!"

Mom laughed when the doorbell rang.

Anna opened it and Rhys walked in and froze when he saw all the guys staring at him. "Uhh, hi..." He mumbled, obviously intimidated.

"Guys stop it." Mom walks over and pulls him inside.

We had lunch and talked, making Rhys a bit more comfortable around everyone, except dad.

He kept his eyes narrowed as he glared at Rhys.

"Rhys, Leilani, come with me." He said.

We silently followed him up the stairs into him and mom's room.

"Guess what Rhys?" He mumbles.

"Y-yes sir?" He replied

"I have a gun."

"O-ok..."

"With bullets."

"Mhm."

"I know where you live."

I palmed my forehead.

"And anything you do to her, I do to you. Hope you're not into anal."

"DAD!"

He laughed and told us to get out of his room, which we wasted no time doing.

😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

I want one!

A relationship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 71.9K 98
My name, is Armani- meaning shy, unique, and for those I care about, relentless. I'm from downtown New Orleans, yeah that one; the one that no good b...
693K 24.4K 42
When tragedy strikes, Jordynne seeks answers to find out who and why? Along the way, she learns about August's past, makes a few enemies and settles...
322K 10.2K 57
"What I got to do to get some pussy?" I asked her and she just stared at me. "We're back to this shit." She said rolling her eyes and I chuckled. "...
41.8K 1.5K 23
Chris Brown Struggles with his sexual preference. He doesn't know if he wants Men or women. He maintains a loving but twisted relationship With Trey...