Summers End

De MissDicey

Bell and her parents go on a holiday to a small town in California for the summer. The town only has a couple... Mai multe

Chapter 1 - Summers End
Chapter 2 - Summers End
Chapter 3 - Summers End
Chapter 4 - Summers End
Chapter 5 - Summers End
Chapter 6 - Summers End
Chapter 7 - Summers End
Chapter 8 - Summers End
Chapter 9 - Summers End
Chapter 10 - Summers End
Chapter 11 - Summers End
Chapter 12 - Summers End
Chapter 13 - Summers End
Chapter 14 - Summers End
Chapter 15 - Summers End
Chapter 16 - Summers End
Chapter 18 - Summers End
Chapter 19 - Summers End
Chapter 20 - Summers End
Chapter 21 - Summers End
Chapter 22 - Summers End
Chapter 23 - Summers End
Chapter 24 - Summers End
Chapter 25 - Summers End
Chapter 26 - Summers End
Chapter 27 - Summers End
Chapter 28 - Summers End
Chapter 29 - Summers End
Chapter 30 - Summers End
Chapter 31 - Summers End
Chapter 32 - Summers End

Chapter 17 - Summers End

10.7K 123 6
De MissDicey

Here's chapter 17 hope you guys like it.

I have started a new book named My Mistake I'm trying to make it a short story something I can finish during the school holidays so please check it out I would much appreciate it. 

Please Comment, Vote and Fan?!?!?

“I can’t believe that you got the Editor of the school newspaper,” Steph said in excitement.

“I know only if my life was under better circumstances,” I muttered.

It has been four months since I found out I was pregnant; it had been the longest four months of my life.

I’ve resorted to loose jeans, sweat pants and very loose fitting tops.

“I’ll see you soon,” Steph said getting out of the car.

“Bye,” I then drove off to home.

I parked my car in its usual spot, but one thing was out of place, someone else’s car was there.

As I walked up the path leading to the front door I couldn’t figure out whose car it was.

I opened the front door, humming to myself.

I placed the keys on a hook throwing my bag on a chair Mom and Dad are in New York so I can do pretty much do whatever I want for tonight at least.

I turned the corner to see a tall brood guy standing in the living room and a small figured woman sitting on the couch.

She spotted me I automatically started worrying why is she in my house.

I was about to scream before the guy turned around I turned from panic to excitement in a split second.

“Lockie!” I scream running into his arms for a long awaited hug. “What are you doing here? Does Mom know you’re here! I’m just so happy to see you!”

“Calm down Bell,” Lockie soothed, “I’m here for the weekend, Mom knows I’m here and I’ve missed you so much too,” he gave me another hug.

Lockie is my big brother he’s studying at Harvard Law it’s been over a year since I’ve seen him.

“But what are you doing here?” I questioned.

“We have a long weekend,” Lockie said motioning to the girl sitting on the couch.

She slowly stood up; coming to stand next to him.

“And this is, Willow, Willow this is Bell my sister,” he introduced us.

Willow had long light brown hair, green eyes, a fair completion and a small figure which looked really small standing next to my brother who was a big build short blonde hair and blue eyes.

We shook hands then I went back to Lockie.

“Guess what.”

“What?” he wondered.

“I’m the new editor for West Bridge Rise,” I exclaimed in excitement.

“I heard,” he wrapped his arms around me, “I’m just so very proud of you.”

I rested my head on his shoulder, I shut my eyes feeling horrible he’s the only person in my life that has every said, he’s proud of me, I can’t handle the feeling of what he’s going to be like when he finds out.

“Congratulations,” Willow said.

“How about we go out for some dinner, to catch up,” Lockie wondered.

“Sure,” Willow and I agreed at once.

“Okay go get ready,” he laughs.

I turn around and head for my room.

I dug through my closest hardly any of my clothes fit me, I have to go shopping.

I slid on some dark grey stockings; I searched my cupboard in my bra and stockings.

The full length mirror caught my eye, I stood up slowly examining my belly, I couldn’t believe how much I’ve changed in the last couple of months, I slowly rub my belly a blue and white striped dress catches my eye.

I went to my cupboard putting the dress that just a few months ago it looked like I was wearing a fashionable rag now the dress fell to mid-thigh, came to my elbows and was snug, you could just see the outline of my tummy but if I slouch it wasn’t as visible.

I let my hair fall down over my shoulders I didn’t realise how long it has gotten; I put on a grey beanie and blue flats.

I slid on some bracelets as I walked downstairs.

“So where are we going?” I questioned walking into the living room.

“I was thinking that little Italian place where they used to always think we were a couple. I forgot the name though,” Lockie answered.

“Cena?” I asked.

“Yes Cena… do you feel like Italian babe?” he asked Willow.

“Sure,” she agreed a bit reserved.

When she answered I could have sworn I saw her looking at my tummy, I wrapped my hand around my stomach hiding it from her view.

“Well let’s go, I’m starved,” I said.

Lockie and I headed for the door.

“Shouldn’t we wait for your parents to come home?” Willow wondered.

We both burst out laughing had he not told her about our parents.

“What?” she questioned.

“The last time we all went to dinner as a family is when Lockie got into Harvard,” I informed her.

“Oh,” she answered Lockie pulled her hand rapidly kissing her cheek making her giggle.

***

“We just spilled everything now… how was your summer?” Lockie asked.

“It was fun,” I answered not really wanting to get into it I’m still hurting from the break up.

“Bell you can’t lie to me… what really happened?” Lockie said studying my face.

“I um, I met a boy he showed my around. We had a lot of fun,” I answered slowly.

“What’s this boy’s name?” Willow wondered.

“Matt,” I spoke; my eyes getting a bit fogging but calming back down again.

“Did you like him?” Lockie asked.

“I think that’s an understatement,” I muttered low.

“Sooo,” Lockie pressed.

“Excuse me,” I ran from my seat to the bathroom, bursting into a stall throwing up.

When I had finished, I slowly sat leaning against the stall wall; I wiped around my mouth, tears falling down my face.

I feel so stupid why did we do it without protection, I have no idea what I was thinking know I’m just going to have a baby at 17.

“Bell are you alright?” I heard Willow ask.

“Um, yeah fine,” I stuttered getting up flushing the toilet.

“Are you sure?” she wondered as I walked out of the stall.

“Positive.”

“Did you just throw up?” Willow asked.

“Um, yeah must’ve been those onions I smelt,” I said.

“Wait did you just say onions?” she questioned concern on her face.
“Um, yeah… why?” I asked washing my hands.

“Bell,” she started, I eyed her carefully what was she aiming at; her eyes fell to my stomach then slowly back, “are you pregnant?”

I then burst into tears, not knowing what to do.

Willow approached me wrapping her arms around me I rested my head on her shoulder wrapping my arms around her as well.

“Does he know,” Willow asked.

“Does Lockie know,” I clarified.

“Yes, does the father know,” Willow wondered.

“No, Lockie doesn’t know a thing and neither does the father,” I cried.

“The father is Matt isn’t he,” she wondered.

I just nodded my head while my tears made a wet make on her shirt.

“It’s so horrible keeping this from everyone especially Lockie, he’s the only one in my life that took care of me, he’s going to be heartbroken when he finds out,” I said.

“I know exactly how you feel,” Willow muttered.

I pulled out of the hug eyeing her.

“How do you know how I feel,” I questioned.

“Because when I was fifteen I was pregnant,” she stated.

“You have a kid,” I questioned in shock.

“No, I terminated the pregnancy and the only person that knows is my sister; but I know how hard it is to handle but you have to tell Lockie and Matt they have a right to know,” she said.

“I broke it off with Matt… he’s in California enjoying life and I’m fine for him to not know it’ll make things a hell of a lot more complicated. So my plan is to have this child raise it by myself, it’s that simple,” I informed her.

“I’ll fine if you don’t tell Matt because the father of my child but I won’t let you not tell Lockie,” she said.

“Or what you’ll tell him,” I joked.

She looked at me with yes in her eyes.

“Please don’t I have to be the one if someone else tells him he’ll die,” I stated.

“I know that’s why I’ll give you til the end of this weekend… otherwise I will,” she informed me.

“Okay,” I agreed.

I turned to the basin to wash my face trying to get rid of my red eyes and the taste of vomit.

“Are you coming,” she wondered opening the door.

“Give me a minute,” I replied facing the mirror.

I took a deep breath staring straight into my eyes.

He’ll find out eventually. I can’t believe I would be so stupid to not use protection. But it doesn’t matter anymore what done is done I have to face the humiliation suck it up and deal; I’m going to be the best Mom I can be. Maybe this is what my calling in life was to be a Mom even if it is at 17.

I walked back out to the restraunt patting my eyes lightly hoping to get the remaining redness away before I sat down.

 “Are you alright?” Lockie questioned.

I sat down when they gave us our food.

“Let’s eat,” I commanded smiling lightly at both Lockie and Willow tucking away into my food.

The next morning

I hear footsteps, coming down the hall, my eyes are red raw from the crying and rubbing of the fabric against my skin; I have my legs up on the chair with me.

I see Lockie walk into the kitchen, going to the coffee maker, then to the cupboard to get the coffee seeds, then to the fridge to get some milk, placed it all in the coffee maker, then grabbed hold of the bench.

He slowly looked up and jumped when he spotted me sitting there.

“Bell what are you doing up this early?” Lockie asked.

I didn’t answer I just wiped away a tear streaming down my check.

“Bell what’s wrong… why are you crying?” Lockie asked coming down to sit on a seat next to me.

I moved uneasy turning my head away from him.

“Bell what’s wrong… tell me.”

“I’m having a baby,” I whispered so low I could just hear.

“What? Speak up I just woke up, say that again.”

“I’m having a baby,” I cried just louder than a whisper.

“What?” he questioned hearing what I had said.

“I’m having a baby.”

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“I’m pregnant,” I stated, tears on the verge of falling down my face.

“You can’t be… it’s impossible,” he grabbed my leg softly with a concerned look on his face.

“Yeah that’s what I thought… but I - a doctor told me,” I informed him.

“What doctor?”

“A baby doctor a normal doctor what difference does it make?” I asked.

“Are you sure I mean is this a prank Steph and you decided to pull?”

“Lockie no, I really am pregnant.”

“Seriously tell me the truth?” he demanded.

“I am telling you the truth,” I cried.

“What’s going on?” Willow asked coming into view.

“Willow did you know about this?” Lockie questioned.

“I urh umm not sure,” she then turned on her heels to run down the hall.

“Yes… she knows,” I stated nodding my head.

“SHE KNOWS!” he exclaimed making her stop.

“She just kinda guessed,” I said.

“It could be from an alien abduction I hear that happens a lot,” Willow announced trying to lighten the mood; instead Lockie just threw daggers at her.

“You can go know,” Lockie ordered, she turned around quickly making her way down the hall.

“How did this happen?” he questioned hurt.

“Sex,” I replied.

“So that guy from summer just wasn’t a friend was he?”

“No he wasn’t just a friend,” I agreed.

“Have you told Mom and Dad yet?” he asked.

“I’m still at home aren’t I?”

“Yeah you are… where are you going to live when, you know,” he nodded towards my stomach.

“With Steph Lilly said I could stay.”

“When are you going to tell Mom and Dad?” he asked.

“I was kind of hoping you would help me with that?”

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

Lethal Lust De Kit

Ficțiune generală

239K 9.5K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...
379K 3K 22
Can i Have This Dance? Nicki Alab, whom lives with her step dad, step-sister and brother plus her mum in Arizona is 18 years old. She's not the prett...
82.3K 2K 47
I'm Scarlet Rose Brooks, a girl who never intended nor expected to fall inlove with a guy who's beyond my expectations. I've been in love with my bes...
2.5M 24.7K 39
Michelle doesn't want to think about her parents divorce. No more, then she already has. Michelle swears she will never let herself forget what her...