I'll never lose you /snowbarry

By No-Body--No---More

Yo guys! .This is a snowbarry (barry and caitlin ship) romance story and from my favourite season The flash... More

Author note
CH#1: 15 years
CH#2: Team flash
CH#4: The date
CH#5: AWWW
CH#6: Good times, yet
CH#7: Suspicions
CH#8: Reverse
CH#9: The proposal
CH#10: Finding Her
Author: 500 Views!!
CH #11: The Murderer From The Future
Ch#12: Poisonous Love
CH#13: Blood And Tears
Author Note
CH #14: Darker Ones
CH#15: The road to normal
CH#16: Limitless Regret
CH#17: Live with it
CH#18: Fire vs Lightning
CH#19: The real team
IM REALLY SORRYY :(

CH#3: Snowbarry

746 26 2
By No-Body--No---More

"Is this OK?" I asked Joe for the 10th time if my suit was good. "If you comeback one more time with another suit on I will shoot you" Joe said with a bored look on his face. "Joe I have to look perfect" , "why?" Joe questioned quickly , "uhh I have to look for another suit -" just as I was about to dash upstairs Joe stopped me and pushed me out the house, "oh no you don't, you look great now go your gonna be late, snowbarry-pshhh" He chuckled as I roles my eyes .
*At the wedding hall*
I entered the crowded hall and started looking for Caitlin. I turned my head as someone tapped my shoulder from behind me.

My hope fell down when I saw a waiter offering a drink, I politely declined and turned my head. To my amazement I saw Caitlin smiling in front of me with an ice white blue coloured dress and a little fur which reminded me of snow. I roughly shook my head and we hugged.

CAITLIN'S P.O.V
I was baffled by how much stunning Barry looked. "You look.. Beautiful" I blushed covering my face while Barry chuckled. "You too look very handsome" It was his time to cover his face. "Milady, shall we?" he said a little bowing and offering me his hand which I gladly took. We entered the ball room which was also crowded with people and we danced. We both had a fun time talking and dancing.
*After the wedding*
We were walking in a peaceful park hands inclined together and me leaning onto him. I always felt warm and safe when Barry's around. "So Caitlin, can I ask you something?" He questioned softly which gave me goosebumps, I nodded. "Will you..a.... Go out on a date with me..?" My heart started beating fast and my lips curved into a smile. "Yes" his eyes widened with excitement and we hugged. He took me to my apartment. I quickly kissed his cheek as a thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 440 41
dean gets heart broken and he vows to never Fall in love ever again but will that all change when seth gets in the picture. August 4th 2021 #3 wwesto...
2.5M 65.9K 56
| book one | Natalie Reed has just moved to Central City, at first, oblivious to the unnatural events in her new home. She truly feels welcomed in Ce...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

153K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
90.2K 3K 27
Minor editing in progress- 2020 My crush I have had for a long time on the titans team I have tried to tell him how I feel but I never had the courag...