The Baby That HE Never Knew [...

By BubbliezBubbliez

Brittany Cole has a secret that she has held in for five complete years. In a haze of booze, old feelings, an... More

NEW STORY
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 KYLE'S POINT OF VIEW/ALESSANDRO'S
Chaper 5 KYLE
Chapter 6 Brittany/Kyle
Chapter 7 Brittany
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Sequel
To All
Cover Credit
Author Tell-All

Chapter 24

13.6K 350 14
By BubbliezBubbliez

I don't remember crying but all of a sudden Zac is awake and so is Annaliese. It doesn't take Zac long to figure what happened out. Annaliese's eyes are playing ping-pong as they bounce around the room, searching for clues.

"What happened?" Her sweet voice sounds so innocent and fragile.

"Sw-swe" I can't get the words out.

Zac understands my intentions. "Princess, you know that fun place that we said people and animals go when their time is up?" she nods, "well Kyle has reserved us a place in heaven now."

Annaliese's confused face turns to one of understanding and then sadness. She just met her birth dad who has now been killed a month later. Annaliese soon has a fountain of tears flowing down her innocent face. My poor baby!

Six Months Later...

Kyle has officially been gone six months. Annaliese is handing it much better but still has her days. She has still been a trooper and very helpful when it comes to the new addition. We have all been preparing for the new baby while coping with the loss of Kyle. He has been on my mind so much with my pregnancy. It reminds me of the things I deprived him of with Annaliese. I regret not letting him be a part of her life sooner. I guess time really is unmeasurable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 2.7K 32
⭐A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY⭐ July 2019~Mystery and Thriller~Curiouser & Curiouser ...
128 2 9
A boy named Nick meets a girl, her name was Celest. As Celest gets in major trouble, her entire school schedule gets changed. Coincidentally, she got...
693 23 18
Warning this story may contain mature themes. They met before. He's famous and she is just a normal women. But it's now been just over two years si...
384 204 42
Tony Robbins once said:"Your past does not equal your future." But what if your past is still unknown? What If there are secrets hidden from the past...