Zayns » Zarry

By aprecots

I just want to belong to someone. is that too much to ask? © lunarcissus 2016 More

➳ preface
➳ chapter one
➳ chapter two
➳ chapter four
➳ chapter five
➳ chapter six
➳ chapter seven
➳ chapter eight
➳ chapter nine
➳ chapter ten
➳ chapter eleven (rewritten)
➳ chapter twelve
➳ chapter thirteen
➳ chapter fourteen
➳ chapter fifteen
➳ chapter sex-teen
In A Rut: The Next Move

➳ chapter three

7.4K 421 546
By aprecots

"Zayn?" Harry whispered.

Zayn hummed in response.

Harry eyes the sleepy man, he was beautiful. More beautiful in his sleep. His head rested on his shoulder and little snores slipped from his mouth.

Harry wondered why is he on his porch at dusk. "Zayn. What are you doing here?" He asked.

Zayn mumbles something under his breathe which Harry didn't manage to catch. "What?"

"Shh... mum. I-I'll do it later'......" He mumbled.

Harry sighed. He looked to his left and right to see what to do. What can he do? He can't leave Zayn out here in the cold, chilly, whatever.

He pursed his lips and rolls his eyes. "Oh god, why are you doing this to me?" Harry questioned.

He crouches a bit down and puts Zayn's arm around him.

"Come on Zayn." Harry ushered. With Zayn, He had his eyes closed and walked with Harry into his home, without knowing.

As they got to the middle of the stairs. Harry trips over and falls. He didn't fall all the way down exactly, but just at the middle of the stairs. Zayn was on top him and his forehead rested on Harry's forehead. Harry looked straight at him and hitched a breath.

Holy Fuck. Harry thought. He never thought this would ever happen. He had dreamed about Zayn dominating him during sexual intercourse, but never thought it'd ever happen.

Though, being utterly close to Zayn was fine yet being on top of Harry right now is very uncomfortable since Zayn is very heavier than what Harry weighed.

hundred two pounds.

Again, Zayn mumbled something and Harry didn't catch anything but the scent of beer.

Oh, he must be drunk. Harry concludes.

He rolls his eyes and pushes Zayn aside for him to get up. Harry gets up from the spot and picks up Zayn once again.

With as much effort, Harry and Zayn finally made it to his room.

Harry plopped Zayn on his bed after helping him taking off his shoes and Varsity jacket.

Harry walks into his closet and comes back out with a with his white t-shirt and a fresh pair of white undies.

He turns to look at Zayn one last time till he goes in the bathroom to change and brush his teeth.

After rinsing his mouth, he opens the door and walks over to bed.

He raised a brow when he sees that Zayn's shirt was on floor, his pants were on his bed, and his undies were apparently flown to the ground as well.

He was a bit surprise but shrugged it off.

Harry hitched a breath and gulped down the moan that almost escaped from his mouth.

He carefully unfolded the white blanket and sees that Zayn was bigger than he thought he was, even though he wasn't fully erected. Harry had the temptation to touch it but he couldn't.

Harry gets beneath the sheets gently before turning on a vanilla candle and shut his lights off.

He gets comfortable and turns aside to avoid Zayn, his crush since grade six.

After five minutes, Harry closed his eyes and almost drifted asleep.

He flinched under his skin when he feels two strong arms bring him closer than before. Harry was now breathing heavily yet quiet. He cocks his head slowly to see Zayn still sleeping.

He was brought into Zayn's chest without Zayn noticing what he was doing.

Zayn smiles as he mumbles something and nuzzles into Harry's neck.

Harry couldn't do anything, a soft moan escaped from his lips when he feels Zayn's member rub against his bum.

Harry covers his own mouth to not make any sounds to alarm Zayn.

He shuts his eyes tight and tries to go to sleep, but yet he simply couldn't knowing his crush is rubbing all against his bum.

"Mmmmmm... Gigi." Zayn mumbles and kisses Harry's curls.

Harry heard that perfectly clear, crystal.

He wasn't surprised, after ... Zayn is in love with her, Harry thought.
_____

In the morning, Zayn woke up first.
He rubbed his tired eyes, then rubbed his head since he felt hammered.

He gets out of bed, thinking he spent the night at Gigi's and walked into the washroom that was connected to the bedroom.

He opens the lid of the toilet and pees. With as much effort, Zayn opened his eyes slightly and sees the bathroom.

It seemed different. Gigi must've changed her washroom.

He shrugs it off and and puts down the toilet lid before flushing.

After he washed his hands, he walks back into bed without noticing Harry.

He got into the sheets and wrapped his masculine arms around Gigi (Harry).

He nuzzles into his neck and kisses it lightly.

"Morning babe..." Zayn huskily yet groggily said.

Harry smiles but then it left and his eyes opened wide. Oh God.

Harry gets up from his laying position, out of Zayn's hold, and brought the blanket up to his chest and looks down at the sleepy fellow who now hung his arms around Harry's silky warm thigh.

Harry gulps, How should I wake Zayn?

Should I slap him and scream bloody murder, Ask him how did he get in my bed?

Should I leave him and change and then close my door harshly enough to make him wake?

Should I just .... *Sigh*

Harry had no clue of what to do now.

Harry swallowed thickly and tapped the lads shoulder.

"uhh... Zayn?" Harry says softly.

"Hmmm..." Zayn hummed.

Harry took a second, "It's time to wake up."

Zayn cringed his eyebrows together while his eyes were closed. He noticed that Gigi didn't sound like herself today.

She sounded boyish.

He opened his eyes and looks up, seeing she wasn't girl. She was the boy that sat next to him in physics.

With a rapid movement that made Harry flinch brightly, Zayn had got off the bed, "Woah , Woah."

He noticed that he was naked and grabbed Harry's blanket out of his hold and covers him bum and bare cock.

He hitched a breathe as he stared at Harry.

"Where am I?— How did I get here?"

Harry gulped as he sat in the far corner of his bed.

Zayn eyed him with curiosity. He was wearing a long white T-shirt that probably fits Zayn perfectly, he wore underwear that made his member look comfortable.

His thighs were silky & hairless.

His eyes were like twin stars.

And his flowing locks are worthy of Bacchus or Apollo. He has Smoothy cheeks and a ivory neck.

In his lovely face, there is a rosy flush stained the snowy whiteness of his complexion.

Zayn bites his own lip. He shouldn't but he couldn't resist not to.

"Fuck. D-did we... you know— do it?"
Zayn asked.

"W-what? No. we didn't. Uhm... I believe you were drunk yesterday."

That explains the headache, Zayn thought.

"You ended up in my porch... a-a-and I tried to wake you but you were already half passed out. It was already getting dark and I couldn't bare letting you stay out in the cold and letting daddy see you. S-so I took care of you." Harry says softly. He caved in and looks down at his own thighs.

"I suppose this is the part where you leave and call me a fag in the end." Harry murmurs.

Zayn gazed at the angel-like boy. He gets on the bed and stands on his knees as his fingers hold beneath the boys chin to raise him.

"Hey, look at me." Zayn demands.

Harry looked up at him calmly, hiding the fear that blinded Zayn.

"Why do you suppose I would do such a thing? After all, you did take care of me."

Harry spoke up, "Because you're the school jock."

Classic. Zayn thought. "Well i'm not going to." He rested his hand on Harry's soft thigh. Harry gasped lightly as he continued to have eye contact with Zayn.

Before anything can continued, Zayn wrapped it up, "Well, we should be getting ready for school huh...."

"Y-yeah." Harry says.

Zayn gulped. He took his hands off Harry and gets off the bed. "Do you have anything I could wear?"

Harry gets out of bed then and walks into his closet. "I have one of daddy's white shirts. Would you like to wear that?" Harry offered.

"Yeah that's fine. Do you think I can borrow some socks, and underwear?"

"Yeah, they're in that cabinet, I'll be back. I'm gonna have a quick shower."

Zayn nodded in response. After Harry locked the door and ran the shower, Zayn looked around the pale room. It was neat and very clean. He walks over to the cabinet where Harry's underwear and socks were and opened it.

He cocks his brow when he sees that he has undies, no boxers nor briefs, also mentioning that he has underwear that had a ribbon bow in the middle, panty like.

Zayn pulled them out and raised them. He stretched them after bringing it up to his nose he took a small brief at them and smelled strawberries, mixed with a creamy smell.

It smelt Delightful, Zayn thought. He smelled them more and was feeling aroused. He put them back before he gets addicted.

"Boy is this kid something." Zayn says to himself.

He looks around and finds only one pair of gray briefs.

Zayn hears the water stop, knowing Harry must be finish.After Harry dries off and change into some ripped blue bleached jeans and white t-shirt, he opens the door that showed Zayn wasn't in plain sight.

Harry sighed, Zayn left.

Comment + Vote

thank you for 1k views !!! ☀︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 650 20
"This might sound strange, but..." he took a deep breath before continuing. "I dreamed of you." That was interesting. "You did?" "Yes, it was very...
5.8K 394 18
What does it feel like having something so special, only to be told that it isn't right?
19.7K 1K 19
Life is not like an mp3 where you can play what you want, but life is like a radio where you have to enjoy what's being played. Contains: strong lang...
7.6K 539 14
"I'll love you soh much, that you'll become crazy"... (Completed)