Fred Weasley: My Lover

By MaddyHunter5

Young Maddison of the pureblood Hunter family was a polite young girl, much different to the rest of the Deat... More

Fred Weasley, My Lover
My Life So Far
1. Quidditch World Cup
2. Ireland and Bulgeria
3. Death Eaters
4. Hogwarts Express
Triwizard Tournamnet- Chapter Five
Lessons- Chapter Six
Unforgivible Curses- Chapter Seven
Beauxbatons and Durmstrang- Chapter Eight
Entering The Cup- Chapter Nine
Halloween- Chapter Ten
First Task - Chapter Eleven
Date at Hogsmeade- Chapter Twelve
What the hell is the Yule Ball?- Chapter Thirteen
Preperation for the Ball- Chapter fourteen
OMG IT'S THE YULE BALL! - Chapter Fifteen
Authors Note!
TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY- Chapter Sixteen
Play Nice- Chapter Seventeen
Are you dead yet?- Chapter Eighteen
Task No. 3 leads to Summer- Chapter Nineteen
What time is it? - Chapter Twenty
OMFG
Expelled? - Chapter Twenty-One
Twenty Two- What happens at Grimmauld place, stays at Grimmauld Place
A New Beginning?- Chapter Twenty-Three
Establishing the D.A. - Chapter Twenty-Four
Inappropriate Boyfriends- Chapter Twenty-Six
RIP Alan Rickman
27. The Godfather
29. Festivities
Author's Note
30. Don't Say Goodbye
31. Mysteries
32. The Inevitability of Death
33. Thanks for the Memories
34. Tea Time

28. Undergoing Changes

447 17 7
By MaddyHunter5

Maddy's POV

"So, young Maddison Potter..." Sirius began as he paced around the living room. "Are you ready?"
Remus was leaned against the door, watching from afar. Today was the day that I was learning to become an animagus... unregistered of course. I had to carry on the Marauder legacy somehow.
"Who knows how long this will take, Sirius? I don't know why she even wants to be an animagus in the first place?" Remus said with a sigh.
"Can't you see, Moony? She wants to be the fifth Marauder! Just like her father, she is!" Sirius exclaimed with joy causing me to laugh. "Just let her do what she wants. Prongs would be proud. You know, Moony, you're not being a very supportive godfather. I expected better of you."
Remus merely rolled his eyes in response to Sirius' humourous ways.

"As I was saying, Maddy, are you ready?" he asked with a smirk.
"As ready as I'll ever be," I smirked back.
Sirius clapped his hands together. "Very well then, Miss Potter. Let's begin."
"What do I do?" I asked in confusion.
"To begin, you must have the leaf of a mandrake in your mouth for exactly one month," Remus explained.
"A month?" I questioned. "But we don't have a month."
"Which is why I'm going to teach you this difficult non-verbal spell which will help!" Sirius replied.

Sirius began to teach me the spell and after a few hours I had made progress. I had made a fluffy tale and a pair of dog-like ears. After a few more hours, I had acquired  paws, fur and a snout but had not fully transformed into an animagi yet.
"Remember Maddy, it just takes persistence," Sirius said, sitting down on the couch and sighing. It had now been five hours and Sirius, Remus and I were all exhausted.
"I'm going to get some tea and cake. Would the two of you like some?" Remus asked, standing up and walking towards the door. Both of Sirius and I had nodded furiously. Remus then did a nod of acknowledgement and exited the room.

"Come on, Potter. Just one more try," Sirius said.
"Fine!" I whined with a sigh.
I practiced the non-verbal spell one last time but this time felt different. I looked around the room and everything looked more sharper and distinctive. I looked up at Sirius who had a smile plastered across his face.
"Oh, nice dog!" the familiar voice of George rang. Dog? Sirius hadn't transformed. What was he talking about?
I slowly approached the mirror to see an unfamiliar face; it was the face of a husky. My eyes went wide at this sight. I had beautiful grey and white fur with bright green eyes.
"Wait," George said. "Is that Maddy?"
"Well spotted, young man," Sirius said. "Oh Remus, you're back."
"Yes, I am, Padfoot, and it seems as though young Miss Potter here has finally used that spell properly. What a fine husky she makes, eh?"

"Now Maddy, to turn back say this non-verbal spell," Sirius said, saying another spell. I squeezed my eyes shut and opened them to see that I had reverted back to my normal self.
"Whoa!" I exclaimed. "That was so amazing!"
"All that's left to do now, young Potter is to make a nickname for you," he replied. "What do you think, Moony?"
"I don't know, Sirius. Blizzard perhaps? Because of the colour?"
"What about Padfoot the Second?"
"That's just ridiculous? What about Storm?"
"No, not Storm. It has to resemble a feature."
"What about Ash?"
"Why Ash?"
"Because, Padfoot, her coat looks like it's caked in ash."
"Oh. That makes sense."

"I like Ash," I piped up. "It's edgy."
Remus smirked, grateful that the suggestion was his.
"Ash it is," Remus pronounced. "Welcome to the Marauders, Ash."
"Thank you for allowing me to join," I replied with a smirk. "I'm glad to be here."

~*~

By the time that we had finished that learning experience, it was nearing sundown. I had ventured back to my room, exhausted from many hours of practice only to be tackled onto my bed by none other than Fred.
"What are you doing?" I asked with a laugh.

"Aren't I allowed to see my gorgeous girlfriend?" he asked with a grin before leaning in and softly pecking me on the cheek.
"Of course you are," I replied. "I'm exhausted."
"I would be too. George told me that you made a lovely husky, love," he stated.
"I was surprised that it only took me a day to learn. According to Sirius and Remus, it would usually take quite a long time to learn. Sirius thinks it's because I have the determination of both of my parents. I hope he's right," I said with a smile.

Fred rested back onto my bed and pulled me onto him. I rested my head on his shoulder and hummed with delight in his warm embrace.
"I don't mean to pry but have you ever thought what happened to you the night that your parents died? Did You-Know-Who even know you existed?" Fred asked me randomly.
I furrowed my eyebrows in thought, "I guess I've thought about it but I've just never asked. Perhaps I'll asked Dumbledore next time I see him."
"That would have been the first thing I asked Dumbledore," he replied.
"Well, I'm not you, am I? I suppose I was just too awestruck that I was a Potter. I had grown up believing that I was a Hunter but then suddenly overnight it changed. It's funny to think that I found out now over a year ago."
"Time sure does seem to fly. Before you know it we'll be married and have children of our own running around."
"You want to have children with me?"
"One day."

I was so in love with Fred. I just wished that I could be in his embrace forever. It was warm and comforting. His love for me was radiating off of him through his embrace. It seemed so cliché but I felt as though I fell more in love with him every day and I couldn't wait to grow old with him. Thankfully we still had a lifetime ahead of us for that. Every moment with him felt as though it was heaven on earth.
"I love you, my dearest Maddy," he said as he leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips.
"I love you too, Freddie and I always will," I replied. I soon found myself drifting into a light slumber in his arms.

"Well, aren't you two cute?" Mrs Weasley's voice rang causing the both of us to awake. "I came up to inform the both of you that tea was ready and I open the door to see you like this. Oh, it's so adorable, dears."
With a blush I replied, "Thank you, Mrs Weasley. We'll be down in a moment."
"Take your time, dears."
I yawned and threw my head back for a moment.
"You should spend tonight in my room," Fred replied. "It'll be just like old times."
"Freddie, I spent the other night in your bed," I responded.
"Well, another night doesn't hurt, does it?"
"Fine. Let's head down for dinner. I'm sure that everyone will be expecting us. Lord knows what they think we've been doing."
Fred gave me a wink in response.

"Ah, and here the love birds are! Molly was just telling us all about how adorable you guys were," Sirius said teasingly causing Remus to slap him on the arm.
"Oh, shut up, Padfoot," I replied with a smirk.
"Whatever, Ash," Sirius said, rolling his eyes like an angsty teenager.
"Ash?" several people questioned.
"Well, I suppose I ought to announce it," Sirius said proudly. "Young Maddy is now the fifth marauder. We, as in Moony and I taught her to become an animagus today, thus her new nickname is Ash."
"Congratulations Maddy, but why Ash?" Tonks asked.
"You see, she takes form as a Husky and has a beautiful ash coloured coat," Remus replied.
"You'll have to show us!" Ginny stated enthusiastically.
"Perhaps tomorrow," I replied. "I'm quite exhausted today. It has been a long day."

We all began to eat the lovely dinner that Mrs Weasley had cooked up for us. I always enjoyed her cooking. It made you feel as though you were at home. Tonight we had a Yorkshire Pudding with lamb and roast potatoes and other assorted roasted vegetables on the side. Mrs Weasley had also gone to the trouble of making dessert. She had made a Treacle tart, which reminded me of Hogwarts considering that was the first dessert I had ever had there. After stuffing myself to be as full as could be, Fred and I headed upstairs. I quickly slipped into some pyjamas before going into his room and climbing into his bed.
"Are you sleeping in here tonight, Maddy?" George asked.
"If that's okay with you? Fred's begged me to sleep with him," I replied.
"Of course it's okay. You're like my sister," he said with a smile.
I pulled the covers up around my body and snuggled into Fred's warm embrace once again."
"Goodnight Fred," I replied, only to hear a fake cough from the other side of the room. "And goodnight to you too, George."
"Goodnight Maddy," George replied.
"Goodnight, love," Fred whispered in my ear before placing a small, innocent kiss on my neck. "I love you."
"I love you too."

~*~

Author's Note:

Hey you guys. How are you doing? I'll be honest, I've been procrastinating this chapter for a few weeks. I just don't know where to go with this story. I mean, I know where to go in the long run but short term, I'm not really sure what to write.

So, if you have any ideas for this story, please, pretty please comment them! It would mean the world to mean. If there's anything you want to see or any style of writing you'd want me to try, please feel free to let me know :)

Now, the Question of the Day:

If you could save one life from the Harry Potter series, who would it be?

I'm not sure who I'd save. Probably either Fred, Remus or Sirius.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Please. VOTE, FOLLOW, COMMENT and SHARE as it really helps me out and encourages me to write more.

Love you guys,

~MadGirl. xxx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 233 13
❝freddie, focus on the letter. your grammar's atrocious.❞ ❝you know i can't focus when you sit so close to me.❞ arabella sayer is unusual. not quirky...
421K 9.6K 82
"I love you, Draco" I said once more "I love you" he trailed off "More than you could ever know" ~~ The Willow Family are one of the most famous and...
195K 3.3K 40
A Fred Weasley x Reader story. You are in your fifth year at Hogwarts and everything is going great. That is, until your boyfriend of seven months ch...
547K 15K 52
*WARNING! This book contains mature themes such as drinking, drug use, explicit language, mentions of suicide, sexual content, abuse, and more. Pleas...