Saints' Promise (MC)

By AussieeBums

Small towns seem to be a beacon for those in need and Saint Lawson is no exception when it comes to Willow Fa... More

Washington State
Motel
The Club Interview
The Bikers Roll In
Talk Around Town
Decisions Decisions
Family Vibes
Barbecue and Baked Cookies
Family Reunion
Morning After
You're In Trouble
New Beginnings
Shallow
Confruntation
Things Will Change
I Ran
Not an update
Monster
Sooonnn!!!
Taken Back
Old friends
Looking up
Truth Be Told
Shooting You
Reality
Epilogue
New Story
Epilogue #2
300k

Authors Note

35.2K 366 8
By AussieeBums

Okay guys I'm thinking about introducing some new characters to further develop Saints relationships. I need you help to come up with interesting people who could be vital to the story.

Please if you have any ideas message me personally or comment on here so I can start piecing more chapters together. It can be anything from descriptions to pictures you have in mind and I promise I'll use them. It'll be a big help to me and I thought itd be nice to include the readers more!!!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING SO FAR AND I HOPE TO HAVE A NEW CHAPTER OR TWO VERY SOON!!! THANK y'all for your patience and support it means the world to me.

P.s don't you just love the picture of the cloud I took yeaterday!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249 12 11
Vermont had been caged like a feral animal her whole life, used like a pawn in a game of chess. She was a nobody with no family and no future in fron...
118K 6.7K 42
Born the first daughter of the Hell's Tribe MC-Carter McPherson has never been afraid to take risks and cause trouble. Even when she tried to behave...
Above All Else By Tori

General Fiction

68.8K 1.6K 19
He is the shy guy She is the badass with no filter Both live in a small town in Juniper, Texas where the town is separated into two groups: Riversid...
2.6M 73.9K 87
Bailey Willow's been through things that no seventeen year old should go through. But she doesn't care as long as when she turns eighteen, she gets t...