The Curse Of Power

נכתב על ידי Sereena1246

This is the Normal Life of Brianna Waters and Dimitrius Wetmore. Age 15 was the year, or people say, but they... עוד

Chapter 1 The Curse Of Power
Chapter 2 The Curse of Power
Chapter 3 The Curse of Power
Chapter 4 The Curse of Power
Chapter 5 The Curse of Power
Chapter 6 The Curse of Power
Chapter 7 The Curse of Power
Chapter 8 The Curse of Power
Chapter 9 The Curse of Power
Chapter 10 The Curse of Power
Chapter 11 The Curse of Power
Chapter 12 The Curse of Power
Chapter 13 The Curse of Power
Chapter 14 The Curse of Power
Chapter 15 The Curse of Power
Chapter 16 The Curse of Power
Chapter 17 The Curse of Power
Chapter 18 The Curse of Power
Chapter 19 The Curse of Power
Chapter 20 The Curse of Power
Chapter 21 The Curse of Power
Chapter 22 The Curse of Power
Chapter 23 The Curse of Power
Chapter 24 The Curse of Power
Chapter 25 The Curse of Power
Chapter 26 The Curse of Power
Chapter 27 The Curse of Power
Chapter 29 The Curse of Power
Chapter 30 The Curse of Power
Chapter 31 The Curse of Power
Author Note:
Immortality:
Immortality: Chapter One
Immortality: Chapter Two
Immortality: Chapter Three
Immortality: Chapter Four
Immortality: Chapter Five
Immortality: Chapter Six:
Immortality: Chapter Seven
Immortality: Chapter Eight
Immortality: Chapter Nine
Immortality: Chapter Ten:
Immortality Chapter Eleven:
Immortality Chapter Twelve:
Immortality Chapter Thirteen:
Immortality Chapter Fourteen
Immortality Chapter Fifteen:
Author's Note

Chapter 28 The Curse of Power

78 2 0
נכתב על ידי Sereena1246

Brianna:

They were taking awhile to unlock the first lock. I took my sword out of my holder went behind Dimi and slammed the handle to break the lock. I did it a couple of times and finally it broke, I undid the chains and moved to the next person. The sword ripped the cloth of my hand and was now digging into my skin when I was on the third person. Tyson and Ash moved away from Darren and let me break the chains.

“Darren and you,” I pointed to the person I don’t know.

“Tristan” he said. I nodded.

“Grabbed Dimitri. Carter, Austin and Sky take back. The rest take front position” We left the room.

“Claire, You set an alarm off, Clones are coming up to the third floor, copy” Kathy said through the earpiece.

“Block the staircases, we’ll take the fire route, copy”

I turned to the group, “Some sort of alarm went off, we’re going to take the fire route,” I said. The rest of the group nodded. We kept going to the south wing where the fire route is. A lot of clones came running down the hallway. My sword was ready in my hand.

“Sky, Austin, take the rest to the fire route, Carter stay behind with us, copy” Austin came to the front and fought his way threw the crowd of clones, the victims followed behind and Sky came up behind me and started fight the clones following. With the four of us left we battled our way to the staircases. We already planned this. Sky and Austin will take the victims to home base and lay waiting for the rest of us to come back. Ash, Carter, Tyson and I will fight until every clone is dead.

“Bree, take back” Ash commanded. Carter and Tyson went to the west wing while Ash and I went back to the east wing. We’re back to pairs again. Ash fought most of the clones while I help killed the ones who decide to come up behind him. Once we realize that Kathy kept all of the clones on the first floor we began to climb down and help with the war. I may be a great fighter but I don’t know if I would be able to get out of this one.

Austin:

I can’t believe I’m leaving her there, but we planned this for a couple of days and they needed four people to stay behind and Bree was the best fighter out of us three. We hopped in the car. Jake was at the back checking the screen on his computer. Sky hopped in the driver seat. We put Dimi in the passenger seat cause he needed to be in a seat belt. The rest filed in the back with Jake.

“Taking it that you did good on the mission” Jake asked.

“Seriously, you’re asking? Can’t you watch on the computer screen?” I replied.

“Darren, mind hitting him in the head for me?” Sky asked up front.

I sent a glare to Sky and a threaten glance at Darren. He held up his hands in surrender. I laughed, “Good to have you back man” I slapped him on the back.

“I can’t believe you all dyed your hair. I didn’t even recognized you guys until you blew Bree’s cover” I shook my head. Okay I admit it was stupid, but c’mon she’s my girl friend and it just slipped.

“Nice to have you back sis” Jake said.

“Shut up, I know what your going to say” the girl said.

“Oh ya, what?” Jake dared.

“You’re going to say how we failed the mission and blah, blah, blah. I don’t want to hear it,” the girl said.

“No,” he dragged out the vowel, “Dad reposition the guardians around and your Dimitrius now”

“Oh” was all she said. The other man grunted.

“Don’t worry big boy, Tris your with Darren now too”

“What?” was all he had said.

“I truly don’t see why we need guardians,” Sky piped from the front.

“Just because” Jake said. I heard her sighed.

“How’s Bree doing?” I asked.

“She’s kicking ass like usual”

I snickered, “yea, usually your ass” Jake grabbed something quick and chucked it at me. I ducked and snickered some more. Jake watched us.

“I’m Schuyler by the way, but most people now call me Sky” she said.

“I’m Austin,” I piped in right after her.

“Kylee” the girl said.

“Tristan” the man grunted. Damn that person doesn’t like to talk.

“Jake, Jake, do you copy? I can’t find Bree. Look on the camera’s” Ash voice sounded through the speakers. Jake scanned the computers once more.

“Second floor, west wing, third door to the right. Hurry Ash, Mandy and Miller have her, copy”

“I thought you said they weren’t in the building? Copy”

“Now they are! Run bastard! There doing freaky witch mojo on her, copy”

My mind went into a panic attack.

Ashton:

I started dashing to the staircase. They’re so many of them. How you suppose to keep track of your partner in this. Six clones blocked the staircase. They knew. This was their plan the whole time. I knew we should have made Bree go with the rest of the group and now their doing something to her because I didn’t keep watch of her. Shit. I took out my long sword and started killing them one by one. It starts getting hard on you. I was sweating so much in these clothes, but I knew I have to keep them on so I wouldn’t get burn. Once the clones were dead and headed up the stairs. There were more when I reached the top. They were really trying to keep us out. Being reckless and stupid, I didn’t call for back up. I need to get to Bree. She might be soulmate with Austin, but I fell in love with her. She’s an amazing person and she’s needed on this earth. I never showed my feelings for her, but I’ll do anything to protect her. Maybe that’s why Mr. Walter picked me to be her guardian. He somehow always knows who be the right ones to be together. I fought for her and that was the motivation that got me passed the clones and to the place I needed to be. I kicked down the door and walked in the silent room.

“Jake, you sure it’s this room? Copy”

“Uh huh, I don’t know what I just saw but holy shit” he trailed off. I grabbed the flashlight from its Velcro and turned it on. Everything looks like it was blew the side and burnt. Mandy and Miller lay on the ground, lying in a pool of their own blood. I swung the flashlight around and it landed on Bree lying on the ground unconscious, but unharmed.

Brianna: 10 minutes earlier

I was grabbed around the waist and someone put a hand over my mouth to stop me from screaming out.

“One move and your dead, understood” I female voice whispered in my ear. A female voice I distrusted from the start. Sage Miller. I went limped. She was pulling some magic on me so I wouldn’t be able to move. She then took me slowly away from Ash’s back.

Turn around Ash please turn around. I chanted in my head. He never did. Sage took me farther and farther away. We soon reached the steps and she lifted me over her shoulder. I tried my hardest to move, but I couldn’t even blink. I’m trapped. I’m trapped in my body and nobody could help me. Sage only went up one flight and walked down the hallway. We went into the room.

“I’ve brought her, Father” Sage sung she laid me on the floor and went searching my body. She took off all of my weapons, my microphone and earpiece. I couldn’t do anything I couldn’t stop her.

“There, everything is can’t use against us is out of the way. Should I unbind her?”

Her father nodded. I started to feel life coming back into my body and I blinked a few times. I got up quickly and lunged at Sage. I didn’t even make it to her because all of the sudden I was flying back and hit the wall. I never fell down those. I was floating in the air.

“You could start the process darling daughter of mine” Sage’s father said. She nodded and I started to feel something cut along my forehead and soon I got my blood in my eyes. Something in me snapped and soon I felt this strong power coming from me. Wind that used to be non-existent went flying around us. Whipping my hair around. I felt the walls shake like we were in an earthquake. Sage and her father couldn’t stand still anymore and fell to the floor. I dropped. Grey dots formed around my eyes. I started to feel drowsy and soon wanted to fall asleep, but something in me, something in me burst from my hands, a blinding green light. It flew out of my hands and that was the last thing I seen before, the power within me couldn’t handle it anymore and everything went black.

Ashton:

Everything was burnt in here, the only thing that wasn’t was Bree. Did she do this?

“Tyson, Get a car ready, Bree’s unconscious, copy”

“On it, 10 more clones left, we won the war, copy” I went to Bree with my flashlight in my hand to see that she was actually injured. There’s line crossing her forehead and blood was still flowing down her face. Since the war is won I took off my long sleeve and pressed it to her forehead. I tied the sleeves around her head so it would stay in place and lifted her up in bridal style. I walked slowly so I wouldn’t jostle her too much just in case something happened inside her body.

“I’m on the back street, Jake’s at home base with the other group copy”

“Okay copy” I took the steps even slower than I was walking and finally made it out of the building with no encounters of the clones. I went into the van and was greeted by Tyson, Carter, Adrian, Kathy, and Shawn.

“What happened to my sister?” Kathy asked.

“No idea, ask Jake he might know” I said. I let her rest her head in my lap and she lay across the floor since we took the seating out in the back. It took twenty minutes to reach the academy and we were quickly greeted to Austin.

“Let me see her. Is she all right? Jake wouldn’t say anything when the screen turned black” Austin rambled.

“Let me take her to the doctor” I said and went to pick her up gently. I walked passed Austin and headed into the building. When I reached the doctor’s office, he was over working and trying to get his patients all comfortable and medicated.

“Another one? God I’m just one man” Dr. Willet exclaimed.

“Sorry, Doc. She’s unconscious” I said.

“Who’s this?”

“Brianna Waters”

“Bring her beside her brother then” he nodded his head to the left and I went in that direction and looked for Dimitrius body. It was the last one in the corner and I put her on the bed beside him. Dr. Willet came in with a mask and gloves. He took off the shirt I wrapped around Bree’s head and I heard him gasped. Dimitrius opened his eyes a bit and turned his head slowly to see his sister. His eyes went wide when he saw the gash on her forehead.

“With a gash like that she might have been put in a coma, you may leave now” Dr. Willet said. I nodded my head to Dr. Willet and look at Bree one last time before I left the room.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

416 12 22
In a big city full of secrets . Teenagers living their life willing god damn it's their last year of high school . But it's all Maxi has ever known...
264K 4.2K 17
Chloe Clarkson is 15 years old and lives with her 10 older, overprotective, defensive, annoying brothers who will stop at nothing to keep her safe. ...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
686K 8.9K 28
***Please Note: This is the sequel to Love Makes the Heart Beat...If you haven't read that story yet, I suggest you read it first as there are some s...