We Belong ( Harry Styles Fanf...

By bethtotheany

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 28

449 14 9
By bethtotheany

WARNING SMUTT! If you don't like this kind if stuff, then just skip the chapter. Please don't get mad!

{ Bethany's POV }

"Harry?"

"Hmm..." He moaned into my mouth.

I was already out of breathe from just making out. Never in my entire life had I ever 'made out' with someone like this. He made me feel things I had never felt before, and I didn't know if it was the way his tongue massaged roughly against mine or the the way his hips thrusted against me periodically that sent me over the edge, but I didn't want it to stop.

"Where's you room?" I breathed against our heated kiss, never losing contact with his skin.

He pulled back to look at me, a smile slowly growing on his face.

"Someone eager?" He teased. I would usually be annoyed but now I didn't care, I just wanted him to touch me. I didn't care if I had to beg, I needed this.

I smiled slyly before leaning back into kiss him. This was probably exactly what he wanted, to just take advantage of me. And somewhere in the back of my mind a warning signal flashed, telling me to get out before I was in too deep.

He pulled back, our lips still barely touching.

"This way," He whispered. I shivered as he breathe lingered against my cheeks, and I felt my knees buckle underneath me. It was too late now.

He ran his large hands down my sides to my thighs, clasping his large fingers around them and lifting me onto his front.

I shrieked as he wrapped both arms securely around my bum, and couldn't help but laugh as he attempted to carry me through the house to his bedroom at the end of the hall.

He kicked the door open and carried me in. I barley had time to take in his room before I was dropped suddenly but surely onto his large bed.

I felt my heart sink and I realized what I was about to do. I had always imagined that my first time would be with my husband, my very best friend. Someone I knew everything about and trusted with my whole life. Harry was none of those things, and I'm not sure he ever would be, but I didn't want to stop this strange but exciting moment we shared. Is that so bad? To want to do what I want to do, and suffer the consequences tomorrow. That wasn't me, but then again these past few weeks, have I really been the Bethany Andrews I had grown up to be?

Harry was still standing over me, as I sat on the bed, my feet dangling off the side.

I sat there awkwardly, suddenly aware if of how inexperienced I was. I had no clue what I was suppose to do.

Did I take me shirt off? Or wait for him to do that? Or do I just pull his pants off right here and get it over with.

The way Harry was looking at me gave me a sudden act of courage. I stood and grabbed the bottom hem of my shirt, giving him a reassuring smile before starting to bring it over my head.

As soon as I had it pulled up to my face, he grabbed my wrist in his hands.

"What are you doing?" He chuckled, obviously confused by my actions.

I slowly pulled my shirt back over my stomach.

"I don't know, I thought..," I started but the humiliation was to overwhelming. I felt my cheeks flare red and fell back into his bed burying my head into my knees. How stupid I must look, throwing myself at him, he probably wasn't even thinking about having sex, and here I was ready to give him my virginity. What was this boy doing to me?

"Hey, it's fine," He whispered, and I felt him grab my cheek and pull my face up to see his.

He gave me a knowing smile.

"It's just you don't have to take your shirt off for what I'm going to do,"

"So we're not having sex?" I asked, feeling even more stupid for asking out loud.

He wrinkled his nose in disgust.

"No, I mean at least not tonight, your not ready," He shook his head, but his expression changed almost immediately.

"I'm still going to have fun with you though ,"

He took his plump bottom lip in between his teeth. I had no idea what he was talking about, but I didn't question him.

He grabbed the back of my ankles and pulled then down to the floor. I tried to hide my excited expression as he slowly brought his hands back up to my thighs and spread them slightly, never loosing eye contact.

I watched him as he leaned forward, and gently pushed me to lean back against the bed.

I couldn't see him now, and I tried to lean up to see what he was doing.

"Lay back down, it's more comfortable," He reassured me, and I obeyed. I stared straight at the ceiling, trying to imagine Harry kneeling between my legs and what he was going to do. I was excited and scared at the same time.

I felt his long finger trace the insides of my thighs, drawing smooth circles on my pants. I closed my eyes, the feeling was so relaxing, it felt almost perfect.

He slowly slid his hand up to the hem of my sweats, resting them at the elastic.

He pulled them down just below my knees, and I felt the cold air hit me, and I felt so exposed.

I tried to reach down and grab them to cover myself, but he stopped me.

"Damn," He sighed.

I laid back down against the bed and closed my eyes tightly.

"What is it?" I asked, my voice breaking.

"Your beautiful Bethany," He whispered into the crease of my knees and thighs.

My sweat fell to the floor, and I heard him shift closer to my gap.

"You ready?" he asked, his voice was as soft as velvet, unlike his usually jackass tone. I couldn't bring myself to speak, so I sat up and nodded.

I saw his perfect smile before he lifted his hand and gently pressed me back against the bed.

"I'm going to make you feel so good," He whispered, and I felt my cheeks turn crimson red.

The first thing I felt was his soft curls brushing against the inside of my thighs. Then I felt his soft hand tear at the hem of my panties, and pull them down revealing me completely.

I almost sat back up to cover myself again, but that was when I felt his fingers rub against the middle of my legs.

My hips bucked almost immediately, and my eyes clenched in concentration. He took advantage of this moment as I felt him slide the tip of his fore finger into me. It wasn't a lot, but it was enough to send my over the edge. And before I could wrap my head around the situation, he pushed his finger deeper and started to pump at a steady pace.

I whispered into the pillow beside me, the small stings of pleasure causing my vision to blur.

"Does that feel good," I heard him ask. I didn't know what to say, I just didn't want him to stop.

Was this what sex felt like? I couldn't imagine it getting better than this.

"Come on say my name Beth," I could make out his voice behind my hurried pants. I was already feeling tiny drops of sweat form on me.

I did as I was told.

"Oh Harry," I moaned, just enough for him to hear.

"Louder," He demanded, sliding a second finger into me, causing my whole body to jerk upward.

"Harry" I moaned in desperation, unable to contain the energy coming from the pit of my stomach where all the new founded pleasure was forming.

I felt him smile against the inside if my thigh. I continued to say his name as he pumped harder and faster. I felt the pleasure grow and grow becoming more intense with every vibration Harry sent through my body.

And just when I thought my body couldn't experience the kind of feelings he was giving me, I felt his thick wet tongue slide directly over my sensitive lower.

This time I yelled, my fist balling up into the covers and my head tiring from left to right. I yelled his name, maybe to loudly, and too dramatically but the feeling was perfect and I wasn't thinking. Harry was too big of a distraction. But I loved it.

He slid his tongue in and out of me, before placing his full mouth onto my sensitive spot. I heard the suction he was causing between his mouth and my lower, and felt as if he was enjoying this just as much as I was.

He continued to run his tongue in and out if me, periodically sucking the thick liquid he was causing to run out of me with his mouth. I felt his hands grip my thighs against the bed as I began to buck my hips uncontrollably against the bed.

A tight sensation began to grow in my stomach and I knew it was almost over, I felt my vision go blurry and my muscles contract so hard the were sore. The sensation kept building, and building, until Harry took one last long pump with his tongue into me and my whole world collapsed into a wave of foreign pleasure.

I moaned his name louder than I had been, and whimpered slightly as my climax reached lower and lower until the only thing I felt was the throbbing of my lower.

I opened my eyes, unaware they had been closed, and felt Harry stand between my legs.

I looked up to see him grinning down at me, white was glistening against his usual pink lips and I chuckled slightly.

There was something sick, yet sexy about the the way the licked then clean and climbed on top of me, my lower body completely naked.

"How was that?" He asked pushing a strand of sweaty hair behind my hear. I had no words for what I had just experienced, so I just shook my head and felt my cheeks flare.

He chuckled at my naiveness.

"I'll take that as a good sign," He teased. Cocky Harry was back.

I rolled my eyes playfully, still out if breathe from him playing with me. I was smiling ear to ear, and so was he.

I had never felt so close to someone, yet I felt so far away too.

Harry scared me, not physically, but emotionally. I was falling for him, but I would never admit that to him. He was to unstable for me, to irresponsible. And I couldn't handle the humiliation.

But here he was, stroking my flustered cheeks, and whispering perfect promises into my ears as we laid on his bed. I wanted to believe him and that this could actually be something, but somewhere inside I knew I was setting myself up for failure.

"Are you okay?" I heard him ask, breaking me from my thoughts.

I sat up, taking advantage if this opportunity to leave.

"I should probably go," I said sitting up and pulling my panties up over my hips, along with my sweats.

"What?" He asked, but I ignored him slowly finding my way back to his kitchen to the front door. I waited for him to follow me, and when he came in the kitchen I turned to look at him.

"I'm sorry, I just thinks it's best of I go," I explained, being 100% honest.

"Did I do something wrong?" He shook his hands through his curls in confusion.

"No, it's just I want to be home before it's too late," I said glancing at my watch. It was midnight, great.

I sighed.

"Stay," Harry said, as I was turning towards the front door.

" What?" I asked, obviously surprised. But the look on his face showed all seriousness.

"Just stay, for the night. I'll sleep on the couch if it makes you feel better, just don't leave," He reached over and grabbed my hand into his own. His eyes were so sweet and caring, they almost look foreign. How could I say no? I even wanted to stay, but it wasn't the responsible thing to do. And I had already made enough mistakes for the day.

"We have classes tomorrow,"

"I'll drive you to your dorm early so you can get ready," he offered, smiling as he answered. He knew he was going to win.

I looked at the door once more before turning back to him.

I sighed and shook my head.

"Fine, but your staying on the couch," I teased.

He laughed at my humor and pulled me in for a hug, gently rubbing my lower back and rocking back and forth in the middle of his kitchen.

I'd given anything for things to stay that way forever.

Continue Reading