Chapter 2

I took a deep breath before following the others into our first class.

I looked around and noticed most of the students looked normal, or plain I should say. More like me. I smiled to myself, I was beginning to think every student here had some kind of tattoo or piercing.

I followed Charlotte and the boys to the few remaining empty desk on the other side of the room. Zayn sat down first, then Niall, and Charlotte. As I took my seat beside her, I noticed there was one empty chair on my other side. Before I could scan the room any further, the teacher cleared his throat.

He was a small, chubby man with a large bushy mustache that took up over half of his face. He almost reminded me of one of the dwarfs from Snow White.

"Good Morning students, my name is Mr. Nathaniel P. Edwards," He addressed the class.

"I hope everyone is doing well this morning? You really are a great looking bunch!" He exclaimed proudly.

"Now, to start off the year, I thought we could discuss a little Shakespeare, sound fun?" He asked. The class groaned in response, while I on the other hand sat up straighter.

English was my best subject. And I happened to know Shakespeare like the back of my hand.

"Excellent!" He beamed, ignoring the classes discouraging response.

"Now who would like to start us off?"

My hand shot high into the air. I felt confident sharing my description for Shakespeare's poems to the class.

"Ah, Ms. Andrews! I had a feeling you'd be eager to volunteer!" He said. He gave me his best smile, obviously recognizing me as my brother's sister. Addison had been quite the English whizz himself.

"What would you like to share?" He beamed.

I open my mouth to answer him, before I was interrupted.

"Shakespeare was simply a disturbed, tired man who spent most of his days ripping off other author's brilliant stories,"

Everyone's attention turned to the tall, dark figure leaning against the door frame. I recognized him almost immediately. The tattoos, the piercings, the all black attire... The soft brown curls, and deep green eyes.

He was the boy from this morning.

The boy my brother had told my to stay away from.

He continued as he walked into the classroom. "He was lazy, a cheater, and just down right fucking mad,"

I held twist of annoyance towards the stranger, and I felt my cheeks begin to flare.

The boy made small eye contact with me. Noticing my annoyed expression, he gave me a sly smirk before approaching Mr. Edwards.

"So sorry I'm late sir, there was a shitload of traffic on the sidewalks this morning," He said to Mr. Edwards.

I almost gasped at his foul words. Who did this guy think he was? I looked around to see if any of the other students had picked up on his act. But most of them had their heads down, or were looking opposite of the boys direction.

I expected the teacher too call him out on his disrespectful behavior, but Mr. Edwards simply rolled his eyes, as if he expected the boy to say such things.

"Take your seat Mr. Styles, and watch your language in my classroom,"

The boy laughed slightly and raised his hands up as if surrendering before turning to find a seat. He scanned the room and his eyes landed on the empty chair next to mine. I watched him as he strode slowly next to me.