Chapter 25

{ Bethany's POV }

When I finally reached my house I almost immediately recognized the foreign car in our driveway.

My dad used to tell me you could always tell how much money someone had by the car they drove, so I assumed this stranger had a lot when I realized it was a Land rover. Then again, Niall and Zayn had a mustang, a very nice one. But they didn't have a lot of money. So I decided not to assume. Besides, if he really is related to Harry, I won't be asking if he's rich or not. I'll have plenty of other questions.

I took my time coming up the steps and walking through the door.

The front door already had hung on it our annual fall reef. My mother made it, she was very proud of it, but I didn't like it. It was too flashy for my eyes.

When I walked into the kitchen I found my mom was waiting for me.

She gave me a sweet smile.

"Hi honey, coffee?"

I had just noticed her standing over our large coffee maker. Wasn't it around noon? Why would she offer me coffee so late?

I gave her a strange look.

"Um no, I'm okay,"

She nodded back slowly, which made me even more confused.

Her face suddenly lit up with realization.

"Oh, that boy is waiting for you in the living room," She said taking the freshly made cup of coffee to her lips before walking in the direction of my parents bedroom.

She turned around and looked towards the living room, then back to me. "If you need me, I'm just down the hall," She said. Her voice was monotoned, but her eyebrows lifted, making sure I understood her.

"Okay," I said, giving her a small wave before walking into the living room.

When I walked in the boy was sitting on our couch.

The first thing that caught my eye was his flaming pink hair. It was slightly spiked with blue on the tips, but the rest definitely a strong shade of pink. He's arms were just like Harry's, covered in tattoos, he had a few piercings too. Now I could definitely believe this boy was Harry's step brother.

And I knew why my mother was so nervous about it.

I wasn't really sure what to say first, so I just moved to stand by him.