Chapter 28

WARNING SMUTT! If you don't like this kind if stuff, then just skip the chapter. Please don't get mad!

{ Bethany's POV }

"Harry?"

"Hmm..." He moaned into my mouth.

I was already out of breathe from just making out. Never in my entire life had I ever 'made out' with someone like this. He made me feel things I had never felt before, and I didn't know if it was the way his tongue massaged roughly against mine or the the way his hips thrusted against me periodically that sent me over the edge, but I didn't want it to stop.

"Where's you room?" I breathed against our heated kiss, never losing contact with his skin.

He pulled back to look at me, a smile slowly growing on his face.

"Someone eager?" He teased. I would usually be annoyed but now I didn't care, I just wanted him to touch me. I didn't care if I had to beg, I needed this.

I smiled slyly before leaning back into kiss him. This was probably exactly what he wanted, to just take advantage of me. And somewhere in the back of my mind a warning signal flashed, telling me to get out before I was in too deep.

He pulled back, our lips still barely touching.

"This way," He whispered. I shivered as he breathe lingered against my cheeks, and I felt my knees buckle underneath me. It was too late now.

He ran his large hands down my sides to my thighs, clasping his large fingers around them and lifting me onto his front.

I shrieked as he wrapped both arms securely around my bum, and couldn't help but laugh as he attempted to carry me through the house to his bedroom at the end of the hall.

He kicked the door open and carried me in. I barley had time to take in his room before I was dropped suddenly but surely onto his large bed.

I felt my heart sink and I realized what I was about to do. I had always imagined that my first time would be with my husband, my very best friend. Someone I knew everything about and trusted with my whole life. Harry was none of those things, and I'm not sure he ever would be, but I didn't want to stop this strange but exciting moment we shared. Is that so bad? To want to do what I want to do, and suffer the consequences tomorrow. That wasn't me, but then again these past few weeks, have I really been the Bethany Andrews I had grown up to be?

Harry was still standing over me, as I sat on the bed, my feet dangling off the side.

I sat there awkwardly, suddenly aware if of how inexperienced I was. I had no clue what I was suppose to do.

Did I take me shirt off? Or wait for him to do that? Or do I just pull his pants off right here and get it over with.

The way Harry was looking at me gave me a sudden act of courage. I stood and grabbed the bottom hem of my shirt, giving him a reassuring smile before starting to bring it over my head.

As soon as I had it pulled up to my face, he grabbed my wrist in his hands.

"What are you doing?" He chuckled, obviously confused by my actions.

I slowly pulled my shirt back over my stomach.

"I don't know, I thought..," I started but the humiliation was to overwhelming. I felt my cheeks flare red and fell back into his bed burying my head into my knees. How stupid I must look, throwing myself at him, he probably wasn't even thinking about having sex, and here I was ready to give him my virginity. What was this boy doing to me?

"Hey, it's fine," He whispered, and I felt him grab my cheek and pull my face up to see his.

He gave me a knowing smile.