Chapter 4

Keep commenting and voting and recommending! I love my readers! x

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Addison was quiet until we pulled out of the gates at Rochester.

"Do you remember a couple of months ago when I came home drunk, and mom and dad had a huge fit about it?"

He finally speaks.

My mind wanders back to the familiar night and I nod my head. Addison had come home around 4 in the morning drunk. Mom and dad were screaming at him, telling him how he was ruining his chances of graduating. Then Addison just left. He didn't even grab anything, he just walked out.

"Well, that wasn't a very good night for me," He whispered, as he pulled onto the freeway.

{ Flashback Addison's POV }

Harry told me to be there at eleven.

No later. I was nervous. No, nervous was an understatement.

I was terrified.

I turned into the driveway of his apartment complex a couple blocks from the University. I recognized his car in the lot, along with his friend's. I knew I couldn't take them all, so my plans of kicking his ass were pushed aside, not wanting to have to explain any physical injures to my parents later.

I stepped out of the car right as his door opened. He stepped out into the light so I could see him. He had a stupid smirk on his face, I knew exactly what he was doing. He wanted to play a game.

"Nice to see you again Addison," He yelled over the music blaring from his room.

"I see you've come to pay back your dues to me?" He said as he pulled out a cigarette. He offered one to me, but I shook my head.

"Actually, I came to make you a deal,"

I announced. This made him stop. He turned to face me full on, and laughed.

"And what might that be?" He asked. That stupid smirk still on his face.

I cleared my throat. "I'll give you whatever you want Styles. Money, drugs, alcohol..." I counted the list on my fingers.

He seemed uninterested in what I was saying and took a drag from his cigarette. I stepped closer to him, demanding him to listen.

"In return for my freedom from your debt," I said, looking him dead in the eye.

His lips parted as the grin grew longer on his face. He draped his arm over my shoulders. I knew he was enjoying this.

"But Addi... We were just starting to get to know each other. Don't tell me your already wanting to leave?" He said sarcastically as he lead me inside.

I felt like throwing up.

As soon as we walked in I saw his friends all lying on the couch, each had a drink in their hand. The blonde one was past out, while the dark haired on I remembered as Zayn was silently flicking through the TV. I didn't recognize the last one, he seemed older. They didn't speak to me as we walked past them, and I was glad. I didn't need to start anything with them. Harry lead me down the hall and I flinched as I felt his arm tighten around my shoulder. He leaned closer to my ear.

"I'll tell you what, I'll give you your freedom, son," He whispered.

"But this time I don't want your money, or your drugs," He pulled back to look at my face, and began to laugh slightly. He removed his arm from me and walked over to the kitchen to pour him more vodka.

I watched him. He was obviously drunk, but not too far off. I knew he was waiting for me to ask.

"What do you want then Harry?"

The desperation in my voice couldn't have been any clearer. And I saw him smirk once again. I hated the fact that he had control over me. I hated the fact he could scare me. He walked back over to me and handed me a drink. I took it willingly and brought it to my lips.

"What I want is information," He sighed.

I was confused by his statement, I took another sip before asking what he meant.

"Information about what?"

"Who, Addison. Information about someone, not something," He leaned back against the wall, waiting for me to ask again.

"Fine," I rolled my eyes. "Who then?"

He had that dark look in his eyes, and I knew this was just the beginning of another one of his games.

He sat up, and smiled down at me.

"Bethany Andrews," He whispered, that stupid smirk once again appearing over his deep face.

I felt my heart as it fell to the floor, and crushed under his boot.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry this chapter is so short! I promise to double update tomorrow. :)