Chapter 3

Sorry it's been a while since I've updated, from now on I update daily! Keep commenting and voting! I want to know what y'all think. :)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The rest of my classes seemed easy enough. Charlotte and I had most classes together which surprised me, but I didn't see Harry the rest of the day. Which was a good thing.

As the bell rang signaling the end of the day, I grabbed my books and started to walk to the curb where Addison promised to pick me up.

As I rounded the curb, I saw students begin to crowd. I heard laughter come from most of them. Curiously, I began to quicken my pace, and ended up jogging towards the group of students, but was unable to see what caught their attention because there was so many. I looked around and finally saw someone I recognized. Niall and Zayn, they were also laughing. I walked up to stand with them.

"What's going on?" I asked them both.

They both turn to me still laughing, Niall motioned toward the group of students and said.

"Styles and some senior are going at it! Apparently Harry said something to piss the guy off, and he started pounding 'em," He started laughing again as if it was as normal as ever.

They both must of seen my horrified expression. Niall spoke first.

"Relax, Harry is a natural born fighter, he won't even burn a sweat!" He lightly squeezed my shoulder.

My face twisted in disgust, and I felt anger burn inside of me at the mention of me caring about Harry's health.

"I don't care about Harry getting hurt! But fighting on campus isn't tolerated. You need to stop this!" I spat at him. I knew it wasn't fair of me to direct my anger at Niall, but he was there and I was angry.

He simply rolled his eyes, stifling a small scoff before stepping away from me.

"I'm not about to get in Style's way," He joked, then his face turned serious.

"He's... not himself when he's angry. You want to stop it? Go right ahead and try, but everyone will just think your a buzzkill if you do," He shrugged before walking away.

I knew he was only being honest, but that didn't make his comment hurt any less. Since when was fighting entertaining? I wasn't trying to be a buzzkill, I just didn't want anyone hurt. Especially the other boy if what Niall said about Harry was true.

I couldn't bring myself to walk up to see the fight, but I couldn't just ignore it either. I turned to sit on the opposite side of the curb, and prayed Addison would be here soon to take me home. I desperately searched the street for Addison. Unsuccessful, I turn to sit. And right as I was about to, I heard someone yell through the crowd.

"Harry he's had enough! Let him be!"

It was a british accent. I turned to see a lean brown haired boy frantically trying to break through the crowd to where the fight was.

Not being able to ignore the fight any longer I followed the boy into the crowd. I pushed through the bodies, mostly ones with with dark tattoos. Go figure.

I finally caught up with the boy, and find him holding Harry in a headlock along with Zayn standing in front of him trying to calm him down. I then look at Harry.

His eyes are black. Full of hatred. His breathe was so loud and uneven it looked as if he was having a heart attack. He was still trying to pull from his friends grasp, screaming.

"Let me go Louis! He crossed the fucking line!" But the boy known as Louis only gripped him tighter. And it made Harry that much angrier. Once again, I could make out the bulging blue vein on Harry's forehead, the same one from this morning.

Louis and Zayn finally managed to pull him aside from the crowd, sitting him along the curb. They were whispering to him, trying to calm him down. It seemed to work a little. I wanted to go over there, but the look Zayn gave me told me to stay away.

The crowd started to disperse and seclude as the fight ended. I was still standing in my same spot as before, still shocked at what I had just seen. I knew Niall should have tried to stop it, or even I should have. But Niall and Zayn were his friends. Why would they let him get that angry? Why was he so angry?

Who was he even fighting?

My eyes scanned the scene and fell to a large figure on the ground near where the center of the fight was. His back was to me. He seemed okay, but I felt my feet suddenly urge me toward his direction. I walked to him. His head was dipped between his legs, and I began to see the blood draped along his once white tank. I knelt beside him, placing my hand on his back, wanting to comfort him. His face was still in his knees, and that was when I noticed the dark blue beanie he was holding between his hands. Realization washed over me.

Without hesitating I grabbed his face between my small hands, forcing him to look at me. Behind the busted lips, swollen cheeks and blackened eyes, was Addison.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Harry had been fighting with my brother.

I looked to Addison's eyes and he looked angry, embarrassed. I removed my hands from his face and placed then on his lap. Rage flooded through my body as I realized Harry had done this. My fist tightened in Addison's lap. I looked around for Harry. I was so pissed, I myself would have flung one or two at him at this point. I couldn't feel anything but hatred. But Harry was no where to be found. Zayn and Louis must have left with him.

I looked back to Addison.

"What happened," I spoke. It wasn't a question, it was a demand.

He whipped the blood from under his nose before throwing my hands off of him.

"Nothing," He grunted.

He effortlessly tried to stand, I knew he was hurt, but he wasn't about to admit it. He started for the car, which I now realized was just on the other side of the lot. I desperately grabbed his arm.

"No! This isn't okay Addison! Why did you start hitting him in the first place? Why don't you get along with him?"

I realized I was shouting at him, and shyly let go of his arm.

He was looking at his feet, refusing to make eye contact with me. I felt the tears well in my eyes.

"You have to tell me," I whispered.

He finally looked at me. His eyes were sorry as he pinched the bridge of his nose with his fingers. He didn't want to tell me, but I wouldn't stop asking until he did. I wasn't letting this one slide. He knew that I wouldn't, and I felt my anger lift as he spoke.

"I'll tell you on the way," He spoke and started back towards the car.

Relief filled my body as I willingly followed him.