Chapter 30

I heard a slow knock on the bathroom door, but to me it sounded like he threw a hammer to the wall.

"I brought some extra clothes for you to wear, if you felt like changing,"
Harry whispered through the small crack of the door.

I graciously covered myself in three of his towels and managed peaked the door open. I squinted at the beaming light coming from his room, everything was so bright.

He was already changed into his night clothes, I noticed. He held out almost identical ones to me to grab. I smiled and closed the door before he could make a crude comment or talk me into letting him in somehow.

I had to take a shower, so when I asked he was very eager to let me. He didn't try to hard to convince me to let him in with me, and when he did it was in a playful way. I was glad, I had already had enough sexual contact for one night, not to mention my steadily growing headache.

He had placed everything out for me, towels, a blow dryer, and even a toothbrush. It scared me how prepared he was to have a girl stay over, but I shook the thoughts away immediately.

When I was dressed, and groomed to my expectations, I stepped out of the bathroom to see Harry laying quietly on the bed.

Was his hair always that curly? I hadn't noticed.

I took one step towards him before I felt my head whirl. I immediately fell back against the wall before I felt two large hands on my shoulders.

"Bethany? Are you okay?" He sounded bored, almost unsurprised. Or maybe I was hearing things, and smelling them. Was that cotton candy? No, it was Harry. He smelt like cotton candy.

"You smell nice," I said, my eyebrows furrowing at my sudden headache.

I heard him chuckle, " Thank you, come sit down," I felt him gently grab my arms and lead me towards his bed.

When my vision finally cleared I looked up to see Harry beside me, staring quite intently.

"What?" I asked still smiling stupidly.

He shook his head.

"Your just really pretty," He said as if it was obvious.

I laughed slightly before climbing into my side and pulling the cover up to my neck.
I knew he was probably just being nice to me so I'd let him get into my pants again or something, but it was still nice to hear the sweet words leave his mouth.

He leaned on his elbow to look me harder in the eye.

"Just saying," He winked.

I rolled my eyes and we both laughed. It was so strange, but I couldn't help but admit the feeling he was giving me just by smiling at me made my whole head spin in excitement.
Literally, my head was spinning, it kind of hurt.
He gently leaned forward into the bed and folded his hands in his lap.

"What is it?" I said trying sitting up.

I wanted to touch his shoulder and comfort him, but I didn't think that was the best thing to do after what just happened. He turned to look at me.

"Nothing," He said blankly, before turning slowly towards me.

"Are you dizzy?" He whispered before I could protest.

I thought for a moment. "Very,"

He nodded then looked back down to his hands.

"But I'm o-okay," I slurred and I gently pulled my hands out of his and laid back against his pillow.
When did he grab my hands?

"Mhmm," He hummed.

"And you have a headache?" He asked.

I frowned slightly as he traced my temple with his fingers. "Yes,"

"It gets better," He whispered.

I tried to see past my throbbing headache to see him.

"What?" I asked. How did he know?

He changed the subject.

"What were you getting at the store today?" He asked loudly, sitting back up and looking me in the eyes confused.

It took a moment for my brain to process his question.

I went shopping. Kroger maybe? And I ran into Harry. I remember, I literally ran into him. I dropped, something. A box? Yeah, my tampons; I ran out. I dropped my tampons running into him. I had tampons because...

I sat up, only making my headache worse.

"What the fuck?" I groaned. Harry immediately laid me back down to calm me, whispering soothing things into my ear.

"Harry, I'm on my period," I half yelled.

I wasn't crazy, I saw all the blood in my panties, and my stomach felt like it had literally been digesting acid. I even had put a tampon in, how had Harry been all do touch me with me on my period?

He was still trying to calm me.

"Shhh it's okay," He whispered.

"No, Harry I swear I was on my period, there was blood and I had cramps and my mouth was dry and..." My vision suddenly turned into a whole new level of saturation and I felt like crying.

"Harry I can't see, and it's so damn hot in here," I threw I off the large covers and began gently messaging my temples. I was moaning silently into my knees until I felt Harry place his large arms around me.

"Beth listen your fine, you are not on your period honey, I promise. Everything's okay, just lie down," he whispered, once again pushing me gently on my back.

This time I felt his large body crawl over mine, our chest slightly touching. I wanted to stop him, and tell him he's crazy and that I know what I saw. But my head suddenly burst into a million pieces telling me to lie down and sleep.

"Harry..." I trailed off, I could not even see anymore. I was so tired, and confused. I felt my self doze off as Harry whispered reassuringly into my ear.

"Everything's going to be okay,"

Vote & comment!