Chapter 10

{ Addison's POV }

I slammed on the brakes. 

They seemed startled by my sudden actions, but I didn't care. I turned around to face Bethany.

"You are not going to Louis Tomlinson's party," It wasn't a request, it was a demand. 

She was shocked at first but her face slowly turned into anger.

"Yes, we are," She said gesturing towards her friend. I grunted as I turned frontwards to pull the car to the side of the rode. I opened the door and walked over to where my sister sat. 

She glared at me through the window. I ignored her as I tugged her door open. 

"Can we please talk," I asked giving her friend an awkward glance. I didn't care if I was being rude. 

"No, your not my dad Addison," I somehow knew she would say this. I grabbed her thin arm and dragged her out of the car to the median. She struggled but my strenght overpowered hers.

She finally gave up and turned to face me.

"What do you want?"

"You aren't going to that party,"

She laughed. "Says who?"

"Me!" I didn't mean to yell, but she was making me angry.

"Your not the boss of me! And it's perfectly normal to go to parties in college. You did!"

I flinched at the thought of her knowing my past. I didn't want that for her, she was better than that. 

Better than me.

"You don't even know Louis, or any of the people going there!" I screamed back.

"Yes I do! I know Charlotte, and Zayn.. and Niall is the one who asked me to go with him in the first place!"

"Wait, Niall Horan?" Please God no.

"Yes Niall Horan, and I don't care what you say about any of them. They are my friends and I'm going to that party wether you like it or not!" She spat before running back to the car. How had my baby sister gotten in the middle of all this? She wasn't suppose to be with these people. With this group. I knew what I had to do. 

Without a word I get back in the car and drive them back to Rochester. 

....................................................................................................................................................................................

{ Bethany's POV }

"Whats gotten into him?" Charlotte asked as Addison spun out of the parking lot. 

"I honestly don't know" 

Addison never cared about what I did, and it wasn't like I was joining some cult. He was being paranoid. Just because he had a bad experience in college doesn't mean I was about to.

We walked up to our dorm without a word and began to get ready. I was starting to regret agreeing to go to the party. Addison had scared me a little. I really didn't know Louis, but I hadn't heard anything bad about him. Then again I never really asked. Maybe it was time I started asking.

"Hey Charlotte?"

"Yeah?" She had just come back from the showers and was towel drying her hair.

"Whats Louis Tomlinson's story?" 

She gave me a worried look before putting her towel down.

"He's older than us, 24. He's had a pretty rough life. But he's the one who brought us all together, he's like the leader of the group," She smiled.