Playful Kiss (Kyoya x Reader)

By skylergray

Inheriting Dr. Naoki Irie's intelligence and looks as well as Kotoko Irie's personality, (Y/N) Irie earns a s... More

Welcome to the Host Club!
Reacquainting With the Third Son!
Guess Who's Back!
The School Girl Type!
Open for Business!
Secret Out in the Open
Waterland
Morning Coffee is the Aroma of Love
Chocolate, America, and the Dinner
The Beach
Comforting My Friend
Class F's Party
Aihara Restaurant
New Love Rival and Tennis
Observing Kyoya's Date
Zuka Club
Tale as Old as Time
Ranka
Open Up. The Rivals Are Here
Kyoya and Kuze's Past
And the Culprit Is...

Spiteful Kiss

7.3K 225 225
By skylergray

Tamaki's jaw literally drops to the floor when he saw his precious 'daughter' is going to the other side of the room. The Host Club are wondering why Haruhi suddenly left their party. Even the girls are surprised to see Haruhi leave their side of the room.

The little party of Class F is silent when they notice the presence of the brunette Host. The Tonan students were curious as to why an Ouran Academy student was coming to their party.

"Hello, my name is Haruhi Fujioka." the brunette bows respectfully to them. They greet to her in return. "I don't mean to interrupt, but I was wondering if it would be alright to join you guys?" she asks calmly.

"EH?!!!" the entire room said in unison. While everyone was surprised to hear Haruhi's request, (Y/N) grabs a clean plate to fill it with samples of (Boy's Name)'s cooking. She walks over to Haruhi with the plate of food in hand.

"Of course! We're friends after all. And I'm sure (Boy's Name) would love to hear what you have to say about your cooking." (Y/N) responses. She gives the food to Haruhi. Tamaki goes on to full panic-mode.

"Haruhi! What do you think you're doing? You can't just go and leave our party! And what if that food is badly cooked. You could get food poisoning!" Tamaki screeches out loud. Haruhi ignores his banter as she takes a bite of the yakisoba noodles. After swallowing it, she gives a smile.

"It's delicious." Haruhi says. The party guests note how Haruhi is being truthfully honest. She takes a bit of the corndog and said she likes the side dishes as well.

"So a rich kid likes (Boy's Name)'s cooking?" Gino asks Do. A shrug was his response.

"No you dunce! Haruhi is (Y/N)'s childhood friend. Like her, Haruhi earned a scholarship to attend Ouran Academy. She's a commoner like us." (F/N) responds.

"EEHH??!!!" the Tonan Class F students were shocked. (Boy's Name) went up to Haruhi and taps on her shoulder. She shifts her attention from the food to him.

"So you really like my cooking? How is it? It's not too salty or anything?" he asks her. Haruhi shakes her head.

"No, it really is delicious. You have to share your secrets with me. I want to learn more recipes to cook them for my dad." Haruhi asks him. The Ouran Academy girls were fawning over how Haruhi is so considerate of her father. Feeling his pride growing bigger with each second, (Boy's Name) could not resist the request.

Tamaki, on the other hand, is not happy a boy is getting close to his precious 'daughter'. That is when Tamaki immediately charges up to (Boy's Name) and grabs his shirt. It panics everyone to see the blonde Host being so aggressive.

"(Boy's Name)! You stay away from Haruhi! You said you liked (Y/N), and yet you are casually trying to seduce her best friend! As Haruhi's daddy, I forbid you from seeing her." Tamaki accuses. (Boy's Name) looks at him with the same rage.

"Huh? I'm not trying to get with Haruhi. (Y/N) is the only girl for me. I would never stoop so low as to cheat on her with her best friend. And what do you mean you're Haruhi's dad?" (Boy's Name) asks Tamaki. (Boy's Name) breaks free when Tamaki loosened his grip on him.

"Alright now, I believe the wisest course of action is to calm down from this pointless bickering." Kyoya comments. Everyone focuses their attention to the Shadow King. (Boy's Name) tsk at him.

"You think you're better than us just because you're smart and rich. You would never know what it's like to work in order to make ends meet. Don't go talking around like you know the world." (Boy's Name) says to Kyoya with disdain. Kyoya pushes up his glasses before looking at him with confidence.

"You're right. I don't know what it's like to live a commoner life. However, you should not be talking either. Seeing how you'll only solve problems with your muscles." Kyoya says to (Boy's Name). Everyone gasps at Kyoya's sudden abrasiveness. As much as (Boy's Name) would love the chance to fight him, he knew better than to hit Kyoya in a public place. He swiftly leaves the party room.

Upset with how Kyoya treated (Boy's Name), she glares at him. She decides to run after (Boy's Name). The party guests were chatting among themselves about the scene that unfold. Kyoya had a frown written on his expression to see (Y/N) leave to chase after (Boy's Name).

Your POV
Dang it, Kyoya! Why did you have to go and say that stuff. I would love to give him a piece of my mind, but I ran after (Boy's Name) to make sure he doesn't leave the restaurant.

"I need a change of rooms please." (Boy's Name) asks the front desk. I see him chatting with the sever at the front desk.

"All the other rooms are reserved tonight." the sever responds. Sighing with disappointment, he places his hands on the server's shoulders.

"Please make it work for us. I'm begging you! This is our Valentine's Day party. We can't enjoy it if the other people are next to us." (Boy's Name) pleads. I ran up to them.

"I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do." the server explains to him with guilt.

"(Boy's Name)." I say. He looks over to me.

"(Y/N), we're getting a different room." (Boy's Name) says. The server could not take it anymore. I could see it written on his facial expression.

"I've already told you. There's nothing I can do to get a new room for you, sir." the server responds.

"The room we have already is fine. I'm sorry for troubling you tonight." I tell the server. I grab (Boy's Name)'s hand to signal him to come with me. "Let's go, (Boy's Name)." I say to him.

"But (Y/N)..." he tries to say before I cut him off from his sentence. I keep pulling him away from the front desk.

"Come on, (Boy's Name). I know what Kyoya said was wrong, but you can not let his words get to you. Let's try to get along just for tonight." I explain to him calmly. I keep leading him down the hallway, so we can have a private chat.

(Boy's Name) is on the edge right now. We stop by a few lamps and paintings in the hallway. Our reserves room is right down the hallway. He's leaning against wall, mentally beating himself up with the situation. He crosses his arms and closes his eyes in anger. I take his arm to try to calm him down.

"You made a promise to me." I tell him. "You promised me that you were going to find your dream. You were going do something that only you can do, and that no one else can. Don't let anyone stop you from achieving your goals." I say.

He takes a few moments to cool down. I keep my hand on his arm, rubbing it up and down a bit to show him that I got his back. After a few minutes, he shakes his head in agreement.

"You're right." (Boy's Name) says. He turns his head to look at me. "Thank you, (Y/N)." I nod my head as a way to say you're welcome. He chuckles for a moment. He shifts his body to face me. He has a smirk on his face. "You still got a bit of seaweed left on your lips." he says.

I raise my eyebrow at him until I remember I kept eating the food before wiping my lips off with a napkin. I giggled at the embarrassment. (Boy's Name) takes his right hand to wipe off the seaweed from my lip.

3rd Person POV
Kyoya walks into the hallway from behind (Boy's Name) and (Y/N). He carefully watches how very close (Boy's Name) is leaning into (Y/N). It's as if they were about to kiss. Gino and Do, whom were sneakingly watching the scene unfold from the men's room, noticed the Shadow King's presence. They were panicking.

"Ootori!" Gino and Do say in unison. (Y/N) shifts her head to the left to see Kyoya standing there. (Boy's Name) removes his hand from (Y/N)'s face and turns his head around to see Kyoya. The cool-type Host was not in the least bit happy to see them together.

"Well then, I'll be heading back first." (Y/N) nervously chuckles. She quickly run pasts Kyoya and heads back to the party room. (Boy's Name) leans his back against the wall with his hands in his jean pockets.

"What are you doing here, Mr. Genius? Are you worried about (Y/N) and I?" he questions Kyoya. Bluntly ignoring him, Kyoya continues to walk down the hallway. "Are you jealous?" (Boy's Name) asks. He keeps on walking and starts to pass (Boy's Name). "Hey! I'm talking to you." (Boy's Name) stops him by putting his hand on his shoulder. He turns Kyoya around, so they can talk face to face. "While you are busying studying your life away, I'm working hard to become successful." he tells Kyoya. Thinking his words to be foolish, Kyoya does not bother to look at him. "I made a promise with (Y/N)."

"Hearing from someone who could not make it to Ouran Academy, it sounds like sour grapes. Don't you think?" Kyoya looks at (Boy's Name), questioning about his ability to get good results. Not letting Kyoya get to him, (Boy's Name) puts on a hopeful smile.

"Finding my dream is not the only promise I made with (Y/N)." (Boy's Name) crosses his arms with determination. "Tonight, I will kiss (Y/N)." he declares. Realizing what he said, (Boy's Name) blushes a bit. "To kiss her..." he stutters.

"Dream on." Kyoya tells him as he continues to walk way. However, the next words (Boy's Name) says from his mouth immediately stops Kyoya from his tracks.

"(Y/N) met up with me in a cafe late one night." Kyoya listens carefully, taking in all what (Boy's Name) has to say. "After high school, I'll graduate and achieve my dream. She'll finally realize who truly loves her. It's too late for you to be jealous. Go find yourself a rich girl that'll actually put up with you. (Y/N) is mine." (Boy's Name) boldly states. He turns around and heads into another room.

Gino and Do swiftly follow (Boy's Name) into the room where their musical instruments are, planning to set up for (Boy's Name)'s plan to sing to (Y/N). Kyoya is standing there, taking in on all what (Boy's Name) had to say.

Your POV
I walk back into the party room. The room is still divided into two parts. I see Haruhi was forced to go back to the Ouran Host Club's party since Tamaki is literally clinging onto her for dear life. Taking a deep breath, I clap my hands and enter the room to grab everyone's attention.

"Hey you guys, I have an idea. Why don't we just combine our sides of the room? It's Valentine's Day! A day of roses and chocolates is nothing compared to a big festivity such as this." I exclaim. Hearing me out, Tamaki stops clinging onto Haruhi like he heard of the greatest plan ever.

"She's right, everyone! Our job is to make every girl happy. And I'm sure there are some lovely single ladies in Class F that would love for us to host them." Tamaki puts on his charm to make the girls squeal like fangirls. Hikaru and Karou jump in on the pep talk.

"Plus, we want to try out Class F's food platter." Karou mentions.

"Yeah, we're rich. We never had yakisoba noddles before." Hikaru says. It was settled. Mori-senpai took the room divider and places it off to the side. Everyone introduces among themselves. The boys were given fair warning to not doing anything inappropriately to the Host Club's guests. We all helped out in moving stuff around to give the room more space.

(F/N) dashes off to grab a platter of food from the Ouran Host Club. She wants to try rich people food so badly. She and a bunch of her other friends were fawning over the fancy food. I got distracted with chatting among Haruhi and (F/N) that I failed to notice Tamaki grabbing the microphone.

"Alright everyone! Since it's Valentine's Day, let's us decide who will (Y/N) be paired up with tonight's first dance?" Tamaki announces. Everyone mutters amongst themselves at the juicy idea he had.

"Huh? Wait a minute, why does it have to be me?" I ask him.

"I nominate she dances with Ootori-senpai!" Momoka Kurakano shouts out.

"Oh, they would make a lovely couple." Kimiko Sakurazuka agrees. While the two best friends were fawning over the idea, there were others Kyoya's fangirls who were not so open to the idea.

"Hey, what about Haruhi? They're childhood friends. It could lead into something more." one of (F/N)'s friends mention. Some of Haruhi's fangirls did not fancy the idea to much.

"But Hikaru or Karou would be a perfect match for (Y/N)? Maybe she could even have two boyfriends." another girl from Tonan says. That brought the girls dying over the fantasy.

Even though some of the Tonan boys tried to mention themselves into dancing with me, the others girls quickly dismissed them.

"Awesome! I can't believe it brought this level of fangirling is at its height. This is too real!" a voice says with the motor running. We all quiet down to see Renge somehow coming from the floor with this large platform. We see Renge laughing boisterously. In that gown from what I assume is another cosplay, the Tonan boys were quite sparkled from her appearance.

"Wait a minute, how is something like that in the restaurant?" (F/N) questions with a sweat drop. I told her to not even bother with it.

"Listen up, everyone! As the manager of the Host Club, I believe it is in the best interest to have the School-Girl Type Hostess dance with our Cool-Type Host." Renge explains. "Just imagine the tension between those two already. (Y/N) has been rejected only to finally have the chance to dance with him. Once Kyoya-senpai realizes his mistake, he'll never let her go. This drama can make me eat three bowls of rice!" Renge gushes over in a high-pitch voice.

"Three bowls of rice? Eat that amount and you're bound to gain weight without proper exercise." (F/N) states.

"Like I would ever fall in love with a simpleton girl like her." We all turn to see Kyoya coming into the party room.

"A simpleton girl like me? You're a cold-hearted jerk!" I tell him off.

"But you're in love with that cold-hearted jerk." Kyoya smirks. Oh crap, did he really have to go and say that?! Everyone in the room were chatting amongst themselves at the juicy gossip they heard. Seriously, do these guys have nothing else to talk about. I've had it with Kyoya.

"You dare to speak that way to me. Disrespecting me every step of the way." I threaten him. "You think you toy with me. Well, I happen to have a trick or two up my sleeve." Kyoya looks at me suspiciously.

"What do you mean by that?" Kyoya questions.

"This!" I pull out the mysterious black notebook Kyoya always writes in. Kyoya blinks for two seconds before realizing I stole his notebook.

"How did you get that?" Kyoya asks me angrily. I chuckle at his naive mental state.

"(F/N) found it lying around on the other side of the room before handing the notebook over to me." I respond. Kyoya pierces his gaze at her. She holds her hands up like she was accused of something she didn't do.

"Wait a second, let me explain. When we were combining the sides of the room, I found it lying on a chair. I ask (Y/N) to hold onto it while I move the chair to a different spot." she explains. Now Kyoya was directing his attention to me.

"Doesn't matter how I got it. It's time to finally see what you are really writing in this book." I announce. When I was about to open to the first page, the host club were screaming in fear.

"AHH!!! (Y/N)!!! Why did you take Mother's notebook? Don't you know the consequences you'll be facing? Mommy will never truly love you if you do anything to that notebook!" Tamaki tries to persuade me.

"Give it back now! The contents of that notebook don't matter if you die as a result." Hikaru explains.

"No matter the juicy details inside, either that black notebook might kill you or Kyoya-senpai will kill you!" Karou panics.

"(Y/N)-chan! Please don't do this! Kyoya-chan is in a very bad mood right now." Honey-senpai cries out.

"Return it now while you have the chance." Mori-senpai warns me.

"Of for the love of baloney, everyone should just chill out for two seconds! Just give him back the notebook, (Y/N)." (F/N) scolds at me.

Before Haruhi could get a word in edgewise, Kyoya grabs my wrist. He takes the notebook back swiftly, still gripping onto my wrist.

"Come with me." he demands. He drags me out of the room with the party guests in shock.

3rd Person POV
While everyone in the room is in a gossiping about Kyoya taking (Y/N) away, (Boy's Name) comes into the room with Gino and Do following him to the stage. Gino had his Tamborine, and Do had the electric guitar.

"Hello! Everyone from Tonan High School Class F and Ouran Academy students!" (Boy's Name) speaks into the microphone. Everyone directs their attention to the trio on stage. The spotlights were hitting them for their musical performance. "Are you guys having a good time?" he screams into the microphone. Gino and Do were checking their instruments before they begin.

"Yes!" everyone shouts in unison. They cheer in excitement to the drama that's going on tonight. The room darken while the stage had all the colorful lights focusing on the little band.

"I, (Boy's Name), am going to rock the house down!" he exclaims. The crowd cheers. "I made this song for a girl I love." (Boy's Name) says. He looks among the crowd to search for her. Do starts playing the guitar, hyping up everyone to the sound of music. "The feelings I've had for five years, I will play them for you. This song is called '(Y/N), My Love'."

"What!? How could he do this to us? Now Kyoya has to fight even harder to win (Y/N)'s love." Tamaki panics in a corner. Haruhi manages to calm him down when she places a hand on his shoulder.

"Calm down, senpai. (Y/N) is with Kyoya-senpai. I doubt she could hear the song right now. But, I kind of feel bad for the guy. He's playing this song dedicated to her, and she's not here right now." Haruhi whispers.

"It's his lost." Hikaru and Karou shrug it off.

With Gino bringing his Tamborine into the beat of the music, (Boy's Name) starts singing.

I love you, I love you, I love you. ~

La, la, la. La, la, la. ~

I love you.~

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)!" everyone chants along and clapping hands. Gino and Do were encoring them to continue chanting her name.

Tonan is a lonely high school. Really. ~

Everyone is looking the other way. Really. ~

But (Y/N), your smile always brighten the day. ~

Meanwhile, Kyoya drags (Y/N) to the back of the restaurant. He turns her around, so her back is align with the wall. He puts his left hand near the side of her hand for her take this seriously.

"What is it?" she asks him in an upset tone.

"You caused quite the commotion back there." Kyoya states bluntly. Angry at how Kyoya is prying off as the innocent one, (Y/N) glare at him.

"I'm not scared of you. You made fun of my feelings for you."

"Really? If you want to, you can pay me back with y-" Kyoya smirks.

"Shut up! That line is overused at this point now. You know how the saying goes. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, I'm seriously gonna report you for repeating a sexual harassment line." (Y/N) states.

~ At the party room ~

Do you know~

That I'm glad ~

To have met you. ~ The crowd cheers when (Boy's Name) takes a pause.

I'm, I'm, I'm ~

Just happy. ~

"(Y/N)!!" (Boy's Name) exclaims as he tries to locate his crush.

~ back outside to the restaurant ~

"I'm done with you. I'm going to quit loving you." Kyoya's eyes narrow a bit at the determination she's supposedly making.

"Ah? So will you forget about me?" he asks.

"That's right. Now I know what kind of person you are. Your cold personality disgusts me. I will forget about you and find someone else who truly loves me." (Y/N) boldly states.

"Then.. try to forget me." Kyoya states as he presses his lips upon hers. (Y/N)'s eyes widen to see Kyoya kissing her. Moments pass by, yet Kyoya is still implementing the kiss. The glowing lights and sounds of the city traffic, the full moon up in the sky, and the softness of lips were overwhelming her.

Kyoya finally pulls away, giving (Y/N) a serious look with his onyx eyes. He smirks at her dazed reaction. Composing himself, he walks away. Still starstruck by what happen, she couldn't move a muscle.

"Serves you right." Kyoya replies. He turns back at her with a push of his glasses. He starts walking out to call for a ride home from his family's chauffeur.

(Boy's Name) looks frantically around the room.

"(Y/N)! I will never stop loving you." he pauses for a bit. Gino and Do were too busy playing their own instruments to notice how serious their friend is. "I'll marry you just like I promise. When I find something to set my mind to, I'll achieve it!" (Boy's Name) states into the microphone with determination.

As for (Y/N), she slowly slides down the wall. She sits on the ground in shock. She lightly presses her fingertips to her lips.

Kiss. He took my first kiss. The kiss that's meant to be something special. So why is it that Kyoya's the one who stole my first kiss. (Y/N) thinks to herself. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.7K 22
Himiko Sukini is a talented singer, getting into Ouran Private Academy on a singing scholarship. She's an energetic girl who can easily make friends...
182K 4.6K 44
Ouran Academy, an elite school filled of with the kids of the elitist Japanese kids and a hand full of scholarship students. As Haruhi Fujioka stumb...
1.1M 42.6K 49
❝ One, looks that attract the public eye. Two, undaunted wealth. Three, the chivalry that cannot overlook the hideous wickedness of the world. We, th...
209K 4.2K 23
The host know almost everything about Kyoya or they think they do. Tamaki his best friend knows just about everything there is to know about Kyoya, w...