Unrequited Love (completed)

By EJTuan

Jinyoung falls in love to his quiet and cold hearted roommate named Mark Tuan. Falling in love to a person li... More

Story Summary
Roommate
Childhood Best friend
Is it painful?
Diary
Unfortunate Accident
Disappearance
Cross the Line
The Past
Jealous
Confront
Stay with Me
Confused Feelings
Separate Ways
Departure
Mark vs. Mark
Little Fights and First Date
It's Official
(Revised) Hometown
Reconciliation
Requited Love

An Offer

3.3K 148 62
By EJTuan

Jinyoung was in the library, reading some kind of books in his free time since his teacher for morning class went on a leave for a week. He was silently reading when someone suddenly covered his eyes, he smiled and happily held those hands while shouting Mark's name forgetting that he's inside the library.

Jaebum, who's covering Jinyoung's eyes immediately covered Jinyoung's mouth and they turned to looked at the librarian who's sending them an intense glare. Jaebum bow to the librarian before he sat in front of the younger while Jinyoung was a bit sad after knowing that it wasn't Mark.

"We almost got kick out of the library." Jaebum murmurs as he placed his backpack on the table.

"It's your fault." Jinyoung said as he looked at his book again.

"Are you still on a fight with him?"

"We already reconciled on the other night."

"Why are you two even fighting? You look like a newly married couple who's always ignoring each other after a fight."

"We're not a couple."

Jaebum sighed before asking the younger again. "Why are you fighting?"

Jinyoung slowly closed the book he was reading, he looked at his best friend before he leaned his elbows on the table. "It's because of Jackson hyung."

Jaebum raised an eyebrow.

"Mark hyung did warn me not to see Jackson ever again after we talked at the park..." Jinyoung continued. "But after a few days, Jackson texted me saying that he wants to have a dinner with me. I rejected it because I made a promise to Mark hyung but when I talked to Jackson on the phone his voice seemed so serious, I got worried and went to see him."

"And you told Mark about that?"

Jinyoung shook his head. "He saw us at the restaurant."

"And then?"

"And then he ran away after seeing us together and that's how we ended up in a fight."

Jaebumb hummed as he leaned his back on the chair while nodding his head. "It's like he's jealous huh?"

"Yes he is."

"How did u kn0w?"

"He told me."

Jaebum was intrigued. He leaned on the table and placed his arms on top of it. "Why is he jealous? Are you two in a relationship?"

"What? No, of course not. He hates homo right?"

"Then if he hates homo why is he even jealous with Jackson?"

"That... I don't know too." Jinyoung sighed as he looked down.

"You know what, I think he likes you."

Jinyoung looked at his best friend. "What makes you say that?"

"This is only base on my experience okay? I think he likes you and he's just confused about what he really felt for you. I'm like that Jinyoung..." Jaebum said. "I'm a straight guy like him but when i fell for Jackson I was confused about it too. I can't even admit it to myself because I'm a straight and i don't like it. That feeling was gone when Jackson left and I thought to myself that maybe it was just a surprise feeling but no... because when I saw Youngjae for the first time I felt something weird and it was the same feeling when I fell for Jackson but compare to it, Youngjae's was more different."

"Surprise feeling?"

Jaebum nodded his head. "A feeling that is new for you, unusual or strange and that feeling only last for a few moments."

Jinyoung just stared at his best friend, trying to sink in all the information Jaebum has said to him just now.

"Is there any actions of Mark hyung that made you confused?"

"uhmm..." Jinyoung hesitates to spill it to his best friend. "uhm y-yeah, i think?"

"Come on tell me, don't keep it. I'm you're best friend you can trust me."

"Jaebum hyung... actually..." Jinyoung started. "I blackmailed him."

Jaebum frowned.

"When I disappeared, he caught me packing my stuffs and told me not to leave. I was happy when he said that, so I playfully steal a kiss from him." Jinyoung saw Jaebum dropped his jaw but he ignored it. "He was angry about it but I told him that if he wouldn't let me kiss him then I will leave, it was just a joke but to my surprise... he agreed."

"Wow Jinyoung I didn't know you're that bold." Jaebum said in disbelief. "Is there anything else?"

Jinyoung nodded his head. "Mark hyung caught me packing again for the second time and he was really angry, he even punched the door when I was about to leave. And when we finally reconciled, he pulled me into a hug. I grabbed that opportunity to ask him if he's jealous with Jackson and he told me that he didn't know. But when I asked him again... he said yes."

"He doesn't know because he's confused. Nothing else?" Jaebum asked. "It's almost there but I need to hear more of it."

"There's one more thing." Jinyoung muttered. "I kissed him that time and..."

"And?"

"...he held my waist and responded to the kiss."

Jaebum widened his eyes for a moment before he crossed his arms. "Well, that's it!"

"What?" Jinyoung asked as he raised his eyebrows.

"He likes you! But he's just confused with it because both of you are guys and he hates homo."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course! Can't you read all of his actions?"

"Well... I can but..." Jinyoung sighed. "I already asked him about that, about his confusing actions and he said that I just assumed things."

Jaebum placed his arms on the table and leaned on it. "That's because he's still confused but I can guarantee you that he likes you too."

"Should I be happy about that or not?"

"It's up to you..." Jaebum stood up and grabbed his backpack. "By the way Jinyoung, do you have work today?"

Jinyoung shook his head.

"Good! Let's talk about my courtship to Youngjae, I will barge into you're room later." Jaebum smiled before he left Jinyoung in the library.

All the students are busy chitchatting to their seat meats while Mark, Jinyoung and Jaebum were in their own world together with their earphones when their professor entered the classroom.

"Settle your self's everyone." the professor said while hitting his hand on the table. "I have an important announcement."

The three removed their earphones while everyone settled on their chairs.

"I know all of you are aware about the short film competition, right?"

The students nodded their heads.

"And I know that you're also aware that there will be only one section to represent for each year level right? So this year's short film competition contestant... Your section was chosen to represent the senior year level."

The students started murmuring to their seat meats but Jinyoung just rolled his eyes, it's always like that and he knows it. He was the main actor of the said short film competition for 3 consecutive years and he doesn't have any plan in joining the competition this year.

"Silence please." They all shut their mouth when the professor speaks again. "The theme for this year's short film competition is a love story and we already picked the main actor and actress of the film... we decided to pair Mark and Sana for it."

Jinyoung widened his eyes and he looked at Mark who doesn't even care because he just continued reading on his book like he didn't hear anything. Meanwhile, the said actress was already jumping in happiness because who would not be? When your partner is the most handsome human being in your university.

"Jinyoung?" Jinyoung's thoughts were cut when their professor called his name. "And Jaebum?"

"Yes?" Jinyoung and Jaebum both said in unison.

"The two of you will be the director of the film, I will give you the script tomorrow."

Jinyoung was rolling on his bed when he heard a knock from the door.

"Just come in." Jinyoung shouted.

"Are you busy?" Jaebum asked as soon as he entered Jinyoung's dorm.

"No, why?" Jinyoung answered as he pouted.

"What's with that face?"

"What's with my face?"

"Is it about the film?"

Jinyoung didn't answer as he let out a sighed.

"You're jealous?" Jaebum asked.

Jinyoung frowned. "No, I'm not."

"You know Jinyoung, you're not a good liar." Jaebum said as he pinched Jinyoung's cheek. "I know you're jealous. The theme of the short film competition is a love story and Mark was the main actor which means there will be an intimate moment between him and Sana and to make everything worst, you're the director so you will witness all of those skinships."

"Will you please stop, Jaebum hyung? What do you want?" he asked while pushing Jaebum's hand. "Why are you even here?"

"Oh yes..." Jaebum sat on Jinyoung's bed beside the younger. "I want to talk to you about my courtship to Youngjae."

"You're really serious about it? Really?"

"Do I look like I'm joking? Of course I'm serious."

"Okay..." Jinyoung muttered as he sat on his bed. "Now tell me your plans."

"Can I rent Bambam's restaurant just for an hour?"

"Wow, are you preparing for a wedding reception?" Jinyoung said as he crossed his arms. "You can just buy flowers, go to your room and confess in front of him, he's going to give you an answer that you really want to hear anyways."

"I just want to make everything so special and memorable for him, Jinyoung"

"Awww, so sweet." Jinyoung bitterly cooed. "Okay fine I'll tell Bambam about it. When will that be?"

"This coming Saturday!" Jaebum happily exclaimed. "Tell me if Bambam agrees, okay? And can you guys help me to set up everything?"

"What is your plan actually huh?"

"Just a simple candle light dinner that's it."

Jinyoung hummed as a response. "And you're going to rent the whole restaurant just for that?"

Jaebum nodded his head while making puppy eyes.

Jinyoung pursed his lips. "Okay fine, we'll help you."

Jaebum beamed and he suddenly launched himself to his best friend. "That's why I love you! You're the best, thanks Jinyoungie."

Jinyoung rolled his eyes. "I just can't say no that's it."

Their moment was cut when someone cleared his throat in front of them and Jinyoung saw Mark sending them a death glare. He immediately pulls away and sat properly on his bed.

"Hey Mark hyung you're here already." Jinyoung awkwardly muttered.

"Why are you here?" Mark asked as he looked at Jaebum. "Why are you two hugging?"

"Why?" Jaebum crossed his arms. "Am i not allowed to hug my best friend? Are you jealous?"

"No." Mark said. He turned around, sat on the chair and feeds his clown fish. "Just continue your business."

Jaebum smirked and he looked at Jinyoung. "I need to go, Jinyoung. Bye, just tell me if he agrees okay?"

Jinyoung nodded his head.

Jaebum smiled at him before he went to the door and leave. As soon as Jaebum left their dorm, Mark suddenly speaks with a very cold voice which startled the younger.

"What was that about?" Mark asked without turning around.

"Nothing hyung." Jinyoung answered.

Mark turned around and stared at him which caused Jinyoung to look away and decided to spill everything about Jaebum's plan.

"Don't stare at me like that."

"Why? It seduces you?"

Jinyoung looked at Mark in disbelief. "Pervert! Of course n0t!"

"Then tell me what that was all about if you don't want me to look at you like this."

"I will tell you but... please don't tell this to Youngjae." Jinyoung pleaded.

"That both of you are officially together?"

"No! We're just best friends! Can you please hear me out first before jumping into a nonsense conclusion?"

"Okay, go ahead."

"Uhmm..." Jinyoung looked down and played with his fingers. "Jaebum asked me if Bambam will agree if he's going to rent the whole restaurant this coming Saturday."

Mark raised his eyebrows. "Rent? For?"

"Because he wanted to court Youngjae. He's going to rent it to prepare a candle light dinner for him."

Mark widened his eyes as soon as he heard that Jaebum has a plan on courting his baby brother. "What? He's going to... no way! I thought he's a straight?!"

"That's what I thought before but I was wrong."

"I won't let that happen, never! Youngjae will get hurt again."

"Hey Mark hyung my best friend is not like that and how is he going to hurt Youngjae if this is the first time that Jaebum will be committed to someone"

"That's it! He's never been committed to someone before so what if he doesn't have any interest or what if he gets tired in their relationship anymore then he's going to leave Youngjae!"

"That will never happen."

"How sure are you?"

Jinyoung pursed his lips before he sigh. "Look, why can't you just give them a chance? Youngjae and Jaebum have feelings for each other, if you don't like homos then you're free on not liking them but... just because you hate people like us it doesn't mean that you can also dictate them when it comes to their own happiness. It's their happiness Mark hyung not yours."

That was all Jinyoung can say before he stood up and left the dorm. He should have gone to the restaurant instead of taking his day off. He was walking along the hallway when someone called him from behind.

"Jinyoung?"

Jinyoung turned around and saw his professor approaching him. "Yes, what is it Mr. Jeon?"

"I was about to go to your dorm but I spotted you here." his professor said. "The principal was looking for you."

"Me?" Jinyoung pointed to himself. "Why?"

"He wants to talk to you on something. Don't worry you didn't do something wrong." His professor smiled at him before he patted Jinyoung's back and left. Jinyoung frowned in confusion, he didn't do somethng wrong but why is it that the principal wants to talk to him.

To answer all of his questions and to clear his confused brain, he went to the principal's office. He knocked on the door and when he heard an approval from the person inside, he turned the door knob and entered the office.

Mr. Park lifted his head and when he saw that it was Jinyoung, a smile plastered on his face. "Sit down, Jinyoung."

Jinyoung sat down on the chair in front of the principal's desk. "Good evening, Mr. Park. Why did you call me here? Did i do something wrong?"

The principal smiled at him before he clasped his hands on top of the desk. "No, you didn't. I called u because I wanted to ask you about your plans after your graduation."

Jinyoung frowned. "My plans?"

The principal nodded his head. "Few more months left and you'll be graduating in college."

"Yes but... I don't have any plans about it for now Mr. Park."

"I can help you on that, Jinyoung." Mr. Park said. "Do you want to further your studies after graduating here?"

"You're one of the best students here in the university and I am so proud of you." Mr. Park continued. "And because of that, I chose you to have this once in a lifetime opportunity which you can further your study for 2 years."

Jinyoung dropped his jaw after hearing that from their principal. "That's... really great Mr. Park."

Mr. Park smiled. "I know, Jinyoung. So, are you going to accept it?"

"Uhm..."

"If you will accept it, then you're going to further your studies to another university which is in Canada."

Jinyoung widened his eyes. "What? Canada?"

"Yes Jinyoung. After your graduation, we will send you to Canada so that you can start immediately if ever you will accept this great opportunity."

"Can I... think about it first Mr. Park?"

Mr. Park nodded his head. "Of course, I know this will be a difficult decision to you because you're going to leave Korea and Canada... it's a new environment but I'm hoping that you will accept it since this is really such a great opportunity for you Jinyoung."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 811 21
Y/N, (you) and Mark Tuan have been friends ever since you guys were only two years old. When you both turn 13, you fall in love. But after a tragic a...
213K 5.1K 32
If you are not into sexy scenes, I suggest you just leave the page....Thanks. _______________________________________________________________________...
76.5K 2.6K 41
Mark Tuan, a well known businessman and one of the most eligible bachelors in the country and the CEO of his company. His face is always adorned with...
68.5K 2.6K 28
❝You are such an attention seeker, Park Jinyoung.❞-Mark Tuan |MarkJin|| © markjinranger 2017 highest ranking #3