Hall of Fame (Going For Glory...

By TheNameIsMark

"How much do you want to become a Pokemon Master, Ash?" Lance asked Ash, who stopped to think for a moment ab... More

Chapter 1 - Catching Up!
Chapter 2 - Bonnie's First Catch!
Chapter 3 - What Is a Pokemon Master?
Chapter 4 - Date Interruption
Chapter 6 - Test of Strength
Chapter 7 - Cage of Darkness
Chapter 8 - (Un)Friendly Return
Chapter 9 - Tough Decisions
Chapter 10 - The Trials Begin?!
Chapter 11 - Fighting Is The Only Way
Chapter 12 - Destructive Revelations
Chapter 13 - Paranoia
Chapter 14 - A Peaceful Surprise!
Chapter 15 - Dreams, Plans, Action!
Chapter 16 - An Explosive Encounter!
Chapter 17 - Future of Amour
Chapter 18 - Ambush
Chapter 19 - An Overwhelming Force
Chapter 20 - Loves Nightmare
Chapter 21 - Never Give Up
Chapter 22 - Drowning in Sorrow
*ANNOUNCEMENT*
Chapter 23 - Ash
Chapter 24 - Parker & Gary
Chapter 25 - Dawn & May
Chapter 26 - Iris & Cilan
Chapter 27 - Misty
Chapter 28 - Bonnie (Passing of Serena's Torch!)
Chapter 29 - Brock & Clemont
Chapter 30 - The Ones He Called Family
Chapter 31 - Flames of Battle! (Final Battle Part 1)
Chapter 32 - Mega-Bonds (Final Battle Part 2)
Update>(Back to Writing)
Chapter 33 - Worlds Apart
Chapter 34 - Before We Say Goodbye
Story So Far & Q/A
Chapter 35 - Retour d'Amour
Chapter 36 - Christmas Special
Coming This March
A Much Needed Updated (For Those Alive)

Chapter 5 - The Pokemon Master Alliance

1.9K 55 11
By TheNameIsMark

(Background Chapter; I would recommend reading this part, or atleast the end if you want to skip the details) 

One Week After Going for Glory...

Lance stepped out onto the streets once more, admiring the work that was happening. Around every street corner, building and the grasslands that surround it, people from all over Kanto were repairing, cleaning up and tending to the damage caused by the events that had now come to pass. Lance was worried that danger like the things that had occurred could happen again, so he called a meeting with the champions that were still in Kanto, to discuss with them. He continued down the street and into a shop at the end.

"Welcome to my shop, it's a good morning, right?" the old man behind the counter pushed his glasses up his nose and smiled at Lance, who pressed his hands onto the counter.

"I would like everything you have...please" Lance waited as the old man nodded, before opening the gate. Lance stepped through and into the back, then stepped into the cellar. 

"Stop fretting guys, Lance is here," Diantha said, Cynthia and Alder also turning to face him. 

"Let's make this quick, I am hungry" Alder laughed, putting his hands on his stomach. 

"I am worried for the future..." Lance started, pacing up and down the cellar. It was quite a dark place, candle light being the only source of light they could use, the flames flickering along the walls, their bodies almost silhouettes. 

"I understand" Cynthia nodded in agreement. "Unprecedented danger may just occur once more, who knows?"

"So, what should we do?" Diantha continued, asking the question on everyone's lips. 

"I have a close friend in another region, he is quite rich and hires scientists to help him with his work" Lance tapped his foot against the wooden floor, momentarily considering his choice of words. "We can ask him to help, I have a system in mind to ensure this will never happen again"

"Okay, let's go with your plan. Get in contact with him and we will meet here again in one week" Cynthia looked around for any objections but everyone nodded.

"I am afraid I can not stay. The involvement that Zekrom had has many people in Unova asking questions. The ruins the legendary Pokemon slumber in have been damage, I must go back" Alder bowed his head apologetically and stepped out first, his shouts from outside easy to hear. "Time for some grub!"

"We'll hold a video conference, so Alder knows what is going on" Lance turned to step out, but Cynthia raised another question.

"What about Steven?" she asked.

"Get in contact with him. We might need more than just him also, but that can wait until I lay down the plan and the new system we need" Lance swept his cape up as he span on his foot, heading up the stairs once more. 

"What do you think his plan might be?" Cynthia asked Diantha, who shrugged, folding her arms.

"I know one thing is for sure..." she paused as Cynthia raised an eyebrow. "Danger will certainly appear once more"

"We'll be ready for it this time" Cynthia grinned with confidence and Diantha sighed, then nodded in agreement. They both stepped out of the shop and in separate directions to their cars.

Meanwhile...

"It's kind of sad to see you guys go" Ash tipped his cap and smiled at his friends, who all stood with their bags together, in one big group.

"Well, it won't be the last time you see any of us" Gary punched Ash in the shoulder and grinned. "I'll be back to see my gramps in time, just you wait"

"We'll get a rematch then" Ash grinned back, ignoring the pain in his shoulder.

"Well, looks like the plane to Sinnoh is first" Dawn stood up and Gary followed, as he was heading to the lab there once more. 

"Bye you two!" Ash shouted, everyone else shouting their goodbyes, before settling down again.

"Will we see each other as a group ever again?" Iris posed the question out of nowhere, pondering on Gary's words.

"Of course we will" Misty spoke up for the first time, not saying much else.

"I better head off actually" Brock said, shifting his bag around. "The gym needs looking after"

"I'll come too" Misty jumped out of her seat and waved to everyone.

"I'll come see you guys in a few days!" Ash waved down the corridor.

"Take care!" Bonnie and Serena shouted, their Pokemon also shouting goodbye.

Group by group, people began to leave. Until it was just May and the Kalos gang, Serena, Bonnie and Clemont. During the silence, Ash crept his hand around Serena's, when a thought hit her.

"Ash, can I talk to you in private?" she said out loud, staring into empty space. 

"Sure. Pikachu, stay with the others" Ash put Pikachu on his seat, before following Serena.

"I don't know if I can do this" she felt like crying as she spoke, but Ash gripped her hand once more and tightened it.

"It will be fine" Ash smiled supportingly, but Serena shook her head.

"Long distance relationships never work" 

"What do you suggest then?" Ash spoke softly, keeping the atmosphere calm and less tense.

"Come with us...to Kalos" she looked up at Ash, her eyes twinkling with fresh tears.

"I can't do that. The most time I have spent with my Mom over the last few years is the short holiday I had with her, I don't want to leave again" Ash gently stroked Serena's hair, putting a hand on her cheek. She tried to look down, but he lifted her head up slightly to make her look at him.

"Well..." Serena paused, tears rolling down her face as she stared at Ash. She didn't want to leave his side, but she knew and he knew it wouldn't work if they were in different regions. 

"Why don't you stay here, with me?" Ash suggested. Serena took a moment, thinking about her reply. 

"What about Cle-Clemont and Bonnie?" 

"Clemont has a gym to take care of now and Bonnie will be starting her own journey soon, with his help. Shall we talk to them and discuss this? I want us to be together" Ash sounded determined. The kind of determination that Serena admired in him and it made a smile slowly form on her lips. Ash wiped the tears from her face and then pressed her against him. 

"What about my own dreams?" Serena's words hit Ash like a bullet from a gun. He realised that she had her own dreams, in Kalos. 

"The only solution seems to be very clear right now" Ash slowly broke off from Serena, still holding her hand. "Do you want to follow your dream?"

"Of...of course I do," Serena took a deep breath to keep herself calm.

"I suppose it can't be helped" Ash sighed and then looked Serena in the eyes. "Follow your dreams. I can wait for you" 

"W-what?" Serena still didn't feel like that was a good solution, but Ash was serious. 

"I can wait. You deserve to accomplish your dream and so you should" Ash smiled. Serena felt like crying again, but she knew he was right. She wanted to follow her dreams and Ash wanted to stay in Kanto.

"I will not lose to anyone this time," Serena said, before walking back to the group, Ash slowly following behind. They both sat back down in silence, deep in thought.

"Everything okay?" May asked, but they didn't reply, so she shrunk into her seat a little.

"Flight 102 for Hoenn is ready for departure" an announcement rang out through the airport. 

"Guess that's me," May said, grabbing her bags and standing up.

"See you sometime soon" Ash smiled at her and she smiled back. Out of all of the group, May, Serena and Ash had been through the most. May was the first to be subjected to the tests of Team Shadow and she also fell for Ash, which made everything slightly complicated. Serena was also under such subjection, but hers was almost irreversible.

"Pika Pi" Pikachu also said goodbye.

"Have a good time back home" Serena flashed a weak smiled and May instantly knew what was going on. 

"Make the right choice Serena, I'll talk to you soon" she winked, before skipping away to her plane.

"Bye!" Bonnie shouted.

"See you soon!" Clemont added as May disappeared from view. 

Serena sat in silence, thinking over what May had said to her. There was a lot to consider, an ultimatum of sorts. She could stay with Ash in Kanto or follow her dreams and try to become Kalos Queen once more. 

"Plane 64 for Kalos is ready for departure" another announcement came and Serena gulped nervously. 

"Time to go" Clemont stood up and Ash rose to meet him. They shook hands. "We'll be back soon"

"I can't wait for when you do" Ash smirked at Clemont, who smiled and nodded.

"Bye bye, Pikachu" Bonnie crouched down and looked at Pikachu.

"Pika!" Pikachu said, running around Bonnie to Ash.

"See you later, Bonnie" Ash shouted as Bonnie excitedly ran off, Clemont following.

Serena looked down hesitantly at the floor and back up to Ash, who was smiling to her surprise.

"Knock em' dead, Serena" Ash tipped his hat down and smiled a little more. Serena nodded and silently walked off. She didn't want to say goodbye, because she knew she would see him again.

"What was going on with Ash?" Clemont asked as they sat on the plane.

"I haven't fully told him, but I am going home to talk to my Mom. I should be staying with Ash in the near future" Serena replied, staring out of the window, her future decided.

Present Day...

"Our alliance consists of a variety of people, scientists and the perons spearheading the whole thing is a friend of mine, known as Captain" Lance explained, having told the story of how everything came together and everything else about the alliance in the past year. Ash, Serena and Parker were still staring into space, digesting the formation.

"So every champion is involved?" Parker asked, throwing a Pokeball up and catching it, before repeating the process. He wasn't even focusing on the ball, yet he was catching it each time.

"Yes, but that's all I can say for now" Lance took a step away from the table. "I better head off now, they need me back at the headquarters"

Without another word, Lance set off. Serena frowned in her head, disappointed that their alone time was disrupted. Parker looked down at Ash, who was still in his seat.

"How has the past year been?" Parker asked Ash, who turned in his seat.

"Nevermind me, how have you been? Did they treat you okay?" 

"How about we discuss this during a battle?" Parker grinned and Ash mirrored his expression.

"We'll have to go back if you want to battle" Serena pointed out, Ash turning to her with a smile settling on his face suddenly.

"Your right" Ash straightened himself up. "I'll meet you at the Pokemon Center soon"

"Gotcha," Parker nodded, waving goodbye to Serena before disappearing into the main room.

"Sorry about that Serena. Where were we?" Ash sat back down and the disruption faded. Throughout the remainder of the meal and throughout the conversation, Ash couldn't help but wonder what kind of adventure would be in store for them this time. The only thing he knew for sure, is that it was going to bring all of his friends together once more.

Ash couldn't wait for that day, but he set his sights on the upcoming problems lurking in the darkness. Chaos was about to erupt like lava from a volcano and the peace between Pokemon and people could quite possibly never be the same again. 

----------

Sorry again for the delay, I have a lot of free time this week so more chapters should be on your way.

I also have a new rant book out, feel free to check it out. 

Have a nice day :]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 1.6K 23
The Sequel to "An Amourshipping Story" Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters in this story or Pokรจmon โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข...
30.6K 1.2K 51
Do you believe in fate? Serena doesn't. But what the fate does with her, she cannot believe. What happens when the cold, perfect male god of the univ...
9.6K 466 14
๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“˜ ๐“ผ๐“ช๐”€ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ณ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“น ๐“ธ๐“ฏ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“พ, ๐“˜ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“˜ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ฐ๏ฟฝ...
30.8K 625 23
As the Kalos gang continue to travel around the region, one little change of mind would trigger several emotional thoughts and revelations, and cause...