I Don't Love You, I Hate You...

By OmnipotentSadist

ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR. That's what people say. But for Derek, love is a war and nothing is fair. Derek... More

Notice
AUTHOR NOTE |BoyxBoy : Arranged Marriage|
1~ Arrogant Beautiful Man
2~ The Other Brother Is Better
3~I hate you, absolutely hate you
4 ~ Intoxicating
5~ Kisses Of Fire & Ice
0 ~ Bonus: Little Bit Naughty (Ash)
6~ These Words Are My Own
7~ Red Wine
8~ Red Stains
9~ Unreal
10~ Sinful Lips
12~ Breaking and Entering
13 ~ Questions of the heart
14~ Moment, Frozen.
15~ Unexpected
16~ Plans and Dates
17~ 'Idiocracy'
18~ Two against One
19 ~ Is It Too Late
20~ Walk Down Memory Lane
21 ~ Change is near
22 ~ Memories from the Past
23 ~ Leave the Past
24 ~ The Stupid Boy That Ran Away
25 ~ What Happened to Him
26 ~ Dissolution
27 ~ Isn't It Obvious
28 ~ The Lies We Tell
29 ~ Empowerment Of The Meek
30 ~ Speechless
31 ~ Wide eyed
32 ~ More of Him
33~ Breathless
34 ~ Incomprehensible to him
35~ Absolutely Not
36 ~ Covetousness Lips
37~ What I've Realised
38~ I Don't Hate You After All
39 ~ In the Moment
40~ Our Lives Are Made In These Small Hours...
41~ Till [The End] Of Time
Dedication

11~ The Boy In the Bed

69.5K 2.3K 826
By OmnipotentSadist

|Vote & Comment|

When I finally opened my eyes, blinking several times, I was greeted by warm morning light. I groaned. My head felt heavy and fogged. It throbbed, and it seemed to be in tune with the pain in my body. If I hadn't known better I would have thought I'd gotten run over by a truck. But alas, I was underneath the covers, inside the safety of my room.

I felt the sheets shuffle next to me. My heart paused before it began to pound in my chest. Panic and fear grew. I shot up and sat up in the bed, then immediately regretted it. I felt pain in my lower spine, cold, and naked. When I looked down at myself I realized that I was cold and utterly naked.

Then it all flashed through my mind. The kissing, the clothes...the sex.

The sheets moved again. When I looked over dark hair stuck out from the top of the sheets. My heart raced as I slowly lifted the sheets; I knew who it was. But I had to confirm my suspicions.

Hidden beneath the layers of white and gold bed sheets his head rested on the soft white pillows. He was dead to the world, and to my panic. I stared at his face; his expression, it was clam, peaceful and almost angelic.

I vigorously kicked the covers off me, swung my legs over the side of the bed and jumped out as fast as I could. Pain shot up my spine and back, but I gritted my teeth and ignored it. I covered myself with a pillow as I stood at the end of the bed staring at Haden's sleeping body. Breath, Derek. Just breath. I told myself.

The white silk like sheets moved again. I was froze in place. I had to get out before he woke up.

Slowly, I made my way around the bed, trying my best to keep quiet and collected some of my clothes that were scattered around the room and on the bed. I struggled in to my underwear and pants but I lost my balance and I fell backwards to the floor, landing with a loud thud. Shit.

"what are you doing?" His voice came from atop the bed. My heart froze "I hope you're not thinking of leaving me here...alone."

I cocked my head, only to see him lying on the bed with his head resting on his hand and staring at me.

He was enjoying this. He was enjoying this a bit too much "I must say, you were very good last night.... for someone who's never slept with a man before, you really knew what you were doing." He said as he got out of the bed.

'for someone who's never slept with a man before' I mocked inside my head.

My eyes scanned the full length of his flawless body. The light through the large windows fell on him, brightly, illuminating his flawless skin and showing off his impressive model like body. God, I hate him. My eyes feasted on the glory which was his body.

He chuckled and pulled his blue boxes up covering up his manhood. My eyes stayed glued to his body, that space between his thighs. How did that thing fit inside me. I subconsciously touched my behind. I shook my head and broke the awkward stare that I continued with his penis.

He took several steps towards me and I stood up, my eyes met his.

"So, did you have fun?" He teased, taking another step towards me he crouched down to where I was and ran the tips of his fingers down my face.

I remembered the feeling of his lips on mine, the feeling of his touch, they haunted me. It made the hairs on my body stand. I remembered how he made me moan, and squirm, and how he kissed my shoulder.

"What are you taking about?" I asked. in a calm tone, trying to keep my anxiousness hidden.

"What..." He squinted his eyes at me suspiciously, "Are you saying you don't remember?" He asked. The corner of his lip lifted as if he knew exactly what I was doing. He reached out his arm and pulled me in to his arms. His warmth enveloped me. It was soothing, it was nice. I wanted to rest my head against his hard chest and breath in his sent, and that annoyed me.

What I felt annoyed me, the fact that I enjoyed it annoyed me.

The muscles of his chest pressed against mine. Warm. So warm.

I gave in; closing my eyes I allowed myself to absorb his warmth. His strong arms, wrapped around me. Squeezing me on to his hard chest more than before.

"don't lie to me." He said. His voice, a whisper. There was a hint of irritation in his voice.

I tilted my head up and looked at his face. The expression he had on his face was so serious that it made me freeze. Behind his eyes I could see something dark. Something that was unspoken of.

Something painful, as if he had lost something that meant so much to him.

Made me sad.

It reminded me of those painful memories of when I was young.

When my parents separated and left me alone, with no one to care. I was isolated. So alone. That was when I learnt that you feel the loneliest when you're in a crowded room. That isolation introduced me to a pain, to a loneliness that I could never put into words. I seemed happy and joyful from the outside. But deep inside, I was hurting, crying out in pain and clawing on the walls of humanity. That was the memory that his eyes brought back. Those memories, that I wanted to run away from.

Why was so much pain behind his eyes. Before I knew what I was doing I had reached up and cupped his face in my hand. He leaned into my touch.

"Do you still hate me?" he asked while looking deep into my eyes.

No, not in that way. "Yes." But as soon as those words left my lips I wanted to take them back.

***

It was the afternoon. Haden had disappeared after our encounter in the morning. It hurt to see him that way. But I couldn't bring myself to remedy what I had done, what I had said. Every time I closed my eyes, I saw his face. The perfect shape of his well sculpted body. It just kept going through my mind. Over and over again.

I couldn't get it out of my mind. Just seeing him, made my heart beat a little bit faster than it did before.

"Are you ok?" Someone asked. I jumped where I sat. The voice startled me and snapped me out of my thoughts. I turned around, only to see Ash. He stood behind me, a simple smile on his face, and dressed in his casual grey chinos and a blue shirt.

"Yeah. I'm good" I answered, without looking directly at him. I had slept with his brother and I didn't want to look at his face.

"Ok.. do you know where Haden is? I haven't seen him all day." At the sound of Haden's name my head spun to face Ash again.

"No, haven't seen him."

"Maybe he is at the office...." He mumbled to himself.

"Office?"

"Yeah!" He said, enthusiastically, "Haven't you ever been there?" He asked, eyes fixed on me.

I shook my head. He looked at his watch for a moment as if he was contemplating something. "I have to go there anyway. Do you wanna come?"

To the office? I was nodding my head in a 'yes' before I could comprehend what I was doing.

Soon, Ash and I were in his car heading down the highway down into the heart of the city. The car screeched to a stop inside an underground car park. RESERVED: Smith Pty ltd. Printed in obnoxious letters on the wall in front of the spot we pulled into. Stepping out of the black Benz and following Ash into the elevator I could feel the dull throb inside my scull.

When the doors dinged open, an immaculate white floor with a receptionist's desk came into view. Ash walked in confidant strides towards the reception. A tall Dirty Blond haired, model like, girl stood up from behind the long silver and glass receptionist's table.

"Hello mister Smith. Good afternoon." The receptionist greeted. Her glossy large green eyes twinkled and her baby pink lips stretched into a brilliant smile.

"Hello Lisa, is Haden in?" He asked, leaning in towards the receptionist. She flipped her hair behind her shoulder, "Yes, Sir."

"Good." Ash paused, and then turned to me, "Lisa, this is Derek, Haden's fiancé." He said, casually pointing to me. Her eyes suddenly narrowed, she looked suspicious. That or she was constipated. I awkwardly waved at the girl. Was that really necessary. "Come with me Derek." He said keeping his tone even and walked to the elevator behind the reception desk.

The elevator doors opened to reveal a bright hallway that had a glass wall running on one side which opened the floor to the busy streets and magnificent buildings on the outside, amazing view. I gasped at the sight of it and struggled to keep up with Ash who seemed unfazed by the magnificent view.

It felt like I had been walking forever by the time we got to Haden's office. My mouth immediately hung open at the sight of it. How much room did one man need? I held back the urge to roll my eyes. A large old, oak desk was placed at the back center of the room with tall glass paneled windows right behind the desk. Damn.

A moan caught my attention, and my eyes fell upon the man who was occupying the chair. Haden had a woman straddling him. Her face buried in his neck and his arms on her biceps. My mind was suddenly empty, but I could feel my heart sink. It was all a lie.

Her long brown hair fell beautifully and shined in the sun light as she kissed up his neck and onto his lips.

"What the hell Haden!" Ash blew with rage. His voice shattered the ravine I had been holding back.

The woman jumped out from Haden's lap as if she had been burnt. Then adjusted her gray skirt that was twisted around her slender waist and stuck to her figure like rubber. She was beautiful. I shifted my gaze over to Haden; he was stupefied, lost for words. I wanted to laugh. I had told him I hated him, so.. why did I feel so hurt.

The woman's eyes shifted from Ash to me. her large eyes, wide and afraid. "S-sorry" she muttered and scurried out of the room.

A familiar sting burned behind my eyes, but why? It was his life, he could do whatever he wanted, I reminded myself. But the burning didn't go away.

I shook the feeling off me and sighed.

I don't care. I told myself. But I did care. I was stupid for caring.

I couldn't help but feel betrayed by him. It was as if he plunged his hand into my chest and pulled out my heart or just crushed while it ached to beat. I watched him quietly, he was speaking but I was deaf to his words. Without a single word I turned on my heels and walked out of the room.

[ASH P.O.V]

I looked over at Derek, he was in shock. I guess it was correct timing by my part. Suppressing my smile, I shook my head in disappointment at my brother and followed Derek as he quietly walked out of the office.

I paused in the hallway for a moment. Hoping to put some space between Derek and myself. I had to find Jayne. And it didn't take long to find her standing near the bathrooms.

"You did a great job!" I praised, "It was almost believable."

"You know I'm going to get fired over this!" She said angrily crossing her arms in front of her chest. The buttons on her top still undone and her hair flat against her forehead. I laughed and ran my fingers through my hair, pushing it back and out of my face.

"Well, we knew the risks." I commented, "Here's the money I promised" and handed her a blank check. Her eyes widened and then looked at me with a great deal of shock. "a blank check?"

"Put down whatever you want.. it's the least I could offer after that amazing performance." I smirked.

"Thanks" She muttered, stuffing the check into her pocket. She scrunched her brows and looked up at me, "Who was that kid? The kid that was with you" she asked, suddenly.

"Haden's Fiancé." I said.

"Wait, What?" She exclaimed, her eyes wide with disbelief. "Why would yo-"

"That is none of your business," I said, cutting her off. "We both got what we both wanted. Anyway, I should get going" I stepped away from her, patted her small shoulder and smiled. "and Jayne, It would be best if you left the building immediately. Never came anywhere near here again." I stated before walking away and back towards the elevators.

If you're liking this so far, check out it's spin off. It's completed and full of mystery. #ShamelessPlug

Hi Honey,

I hope you enjoyed this part. There are a few weird things happening in his chapter, so let me know what you think. It is always nice to hear your thoughts.

Also, There are little bits and pieces that were meant to be in italics but for some reason it won't pass through when I cut and paste from my word document :') hopefully that would create any issues.

Love you

N. L  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 2.3K 44
*SEQUEL TO ONE HOT SUMMER* ROMANCE **The sudden action of Jasper getting to standing, caused the bench to make a painful scraping sound against the f...
148K 6.2K 24
A so-called "homicidal maniac" and an emotionless, cold-hearted boy. What could possibly go wrong? Theodore Smith is different, he tries to run away...
14.7K 1K 19
BxB •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Austin Carmichael, a curious teenage boy and the son of two famous and filthy rich public...
343K 16.7K 58
(Completed MXM) In a kingdom of wolves, a prince dwells with an unappealing attitude and a way of distancing himself from anything that deals with 'l...