Alternate Allegiant Ending~it...

De jojo9635

"She survived Tobias. Just go to see her." Christina said and then I already was off - running towards her. D... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Tobias (4)
Chapter 5
Chapter Tris (6)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 67

401 9 0
De jojo9635

Tris pov:
The next week is perfect. Tobias and I spend every second together and use every second we have together. We honestly never really leave our room though...
Tomorrow we will leave this paradise again though. I am sad about that but we still have today.
"Hey Tris. I brought you some breakfast." Tobias voice suddenly says from behind me. I jump slightly and look behind me. He grins at me and i roll my eyes. I stretch out my feet under the table and lean back a bit. The sun shines onto my face and warms it. I smile. I am happy. Right now i am happy. Tobias slides into the seat next to me and places the tray infront of me. "Thanks." I say and he pecks my lips. I put one hand on his thigh and then start eating with the other. I slowly trace my hand up and down on his thigh and slowly get nearer to his area. He squeezes his eyes shut and wants to stop me but i just keep going. He leans forward and whispers: "Tris, i can't take this." I smile innocently. "What? This?" I move to his area and he slowly nods. I giggle and take my hand away. "Wait. You weren't supposed to take it away completly!" I laugh and place my hand near his knee. Then i start eating.
Later that day we are laying under an apple tree. I rest my head on his chest and he has his arms behind his head. I keep drawing small circles on his chest. He smiles at me. "I love you a lot you know." He says. "I love you even more." I answer. He grins. "That my dear friend is impossible." I roll my eyes but smile. I kiss him lightly and he kisses back.
In the evening we just lay in bed next to each other. Our hands intervined between us. I squeeze his hand and he squeezes mine. Then i fall asleep.

Short chapter i know.

Hope you liked it

Jojo ♡

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

30.2K 759 19
What happens when Tris loses her memory of the past 6 years? She forgot she's married to Tobias, that right now, she is pregnant with a baby girl. Wh...
299K 7.4K 50
What if Tris didn't die in Allegiant but everyone else thinks she's dead. What will she do now that she has survived? Will she ever find her way back...
759K 18.2K 68
Two years after Allegiant Tris comes back to the factions. Nobody knows who she really is, even Tobias. She's not sure she's ready to tell anyone tha...
668 1 24
this is what I think would have happened if tris would have lived. I hope you like it. I've read alot of stories but I want to try my own. Any feedba...