I Don't Love You, I Hate You...

By OmnipotentSadist

ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR. That's what people say. But for Derek, love is a war and nothing is fair. Derek... More

Notice
AUTHOR NOTE |BoyxBoy : Arranged Marriage|
1~ Arrogant Beautiful Man
2~ The Other Brother Is Better
3~I hate you, absolutely hate you
4 ~ Intoxicating
5~ Kisses Of Fire & Ice
0 ~ Bonus: Little Bit Naughty (Ash)
6~ These Words Are My Own
7~ Red Wine
8~ Red Stains
9~ Unreal
11~ The Boy In the Bed
12~ Breaking and Entering
13 ~ Questions of the heart
14~ Moment, Frozen.
15~ Unexpected
16~ Plans and Dates
17~ 'Idiocracy'
18~ Two against One
19 ~ Is It Too Late
20~ Walk Down Memory Lane
21 ~ Change is near
22 ~ Memories from the Past
23 ~ Leave the Past
24 ~ The Stupid Boy That Ran Away
25 ~ What Happened to Him
26 ~ Dissolution
27 ~ Isn't It Obvious
28 ~ The Lies We Tell
29 ~ Empowerment Of The Meek
30 ~ Speechless
31 ~ Wide eyed
32 ~ More of Him
33~ Breathless
34 ~ Incomprehensible to him
35~ Absolutely Not
36 ~ Covetousness Lips
37~ What I've Realised
38~ I Don't Hate You After All
39 ~ In the Moment
40~ Our Lives Are Made In These Small Hours...
41~ Till [The End] Of Time
Dedication

10~ Sinful Lips

76.5K 2.6K 637
By OmnipotentSadist

| Vote & Comment|

In the darkness of the bar, under its dim lights stood the one man I had been trying to avoid. There he was, standing in front of me, watching me like a hawk. How had he found me? Why was he here? I stared at him, mouth gaping and drink in hand.

"What do you think you're doing here?" he asked, eyebrows drawing together, a stoic look in his eyes. I should be asking you that.

"Am I not allowed to be...here?" I answered back with a question, while raising my arms exasperatedly. Stepping away from the stool at which I sat, I tried to steady myself on my feet. It was proving to be a difficult task. How much alcohol had I consumed. It churned in my stomach and zipped right to my head. Everything was a blurry mess. I could even smell my own alcoholic breath. It was disgusting.

I narrowed my eyes at him as he his eyes moved from my face to the glass I had in my hand. Maybe this was a bad idea. I gripped it tighter, my breath quickened. Haden sighed, almost defeated. He looked disappointed. And that thought made my heart ache. A part of me didn't want to disappoint him, while another part of me, a rather large part of me, wanted to stab him right in his chiseled face. But, right in this moment, looking up at him, and into his eyes, all I saw was a man who seemed disappointed, and that did not sit well with me.

"You're drunk." He noted, "Let's get you back home," Helping me balance my unsteady form -which was moments away from toppling over into Haden's chest- and guided my out of the bar. My eyes didn't catch much on my way out. They were just glued to the floor, watching my feet as they took one step after another. All thoughts consumed by how Haden had managed to find me. I didn't think he had cared enough to go through the process of tracking me, only to come and take me home while I was at my most vulnerable. Saving the damsel in distress. How classic.

"How did-" He opened the door to his car and all but pushed me inside, effectively cutting my question short. I watched him as he jogged to the other side of the car and got into the driver's seat.

"You've had little bit too much fun for tonight," he said in a soothing tone, sweet and suave as he reached for the bottle. Who did he think he was anyway.

"NO," I slurred, stubbornly.

Haden sighed. Leaning back in his seat he watched me. "What am I going to do with you?" I heard him say. Then, there was a click, and then something cold touched my fingers. "Here" He said, and I followed his line of sight to see a bottle of water. "Drink it." Haden demanded. So bossy.

Rolling my eyes in my head I took the water. Twisting the cap open I took one big gulp of the cold liquid. It felt so soothing to have it run down my parched throat.

"Drink all of it." he demanded, again, when he saw me trying to screw the cap back on. "we're not moving from here till you do."

I pouted. Stuck my tongue out at him. and then he laughed. It stunned me. I hadn't heard him laugh; maybe a snicker or two, but never a fully body, head thrown back laugh. But then it struck me, he was laughing at him. Such an ass. I frowned, and downed the water. 

***

"Come on, wake up," I heard someone mutter. It startled me. My eyes switched open and focused on the scenery in front of me. We were back at his house. How? I had fallen asleep. 

"Come on, get out." He repeated. I looked over at him. The glint in his eyes that I had seen before had disappeared. He was back to his usual persona. Stone cold and indifferent as ever.

Our eyes only met for a second before got out of the car. Well then. I sighed, and leaned back against the seat. I remembered glimpses of what had happened, how he'd found me and how he'd laughed. I was thank full for that. And above all, I was thankful that I no longer felt like I was having an out of body experience.

Suddenly, the door to my side was yanked open. It startled me. Haden was watching me again, his eyes calculative and tiered. He reached in, grabbed my arm, then pulled me out of the car. I staggered to my feet. Yep, still dizzy. I swayed for a moment before I steadied myself. Only to have Haden curl one of my arms around his neck and one of his around my waist. He supported we walked back into the house and into my room.

"Okay, Let's get you into bed," he said, more to himself than I.

I looked at him, into those deep, shiny, crystal-like eyes. They were beautiful.

Why hadn't I noticed it before.

The contours of his face, that flawless skin, the pink stained lips. It all drew me in to him. st was the alcohol that was still in my system, but the sudden urge to press my lips against his flooded my thoughts. I wanted to lean in and feel those lips on mine. Surely I was going crazy.

My thoughts felt foggy, as they had before, and it made everything seem like a dream. Haden stood there in front of me, oblivious to my thoughts. I leaned in a bit more and gripped his upper arm. It caught him by surprise, and suddenly he was looking at me. It felt like he was really looking at me since the first time we'd met. Maybe the feeling was mutual. Taking a chance, I pulled him towards me. His soft lips met mine for what felt like an eternity. His lips were soft and warm, and all I wanted to do was wrap my arms around his shoulders and stay there. But before I could he pulled back. There was a sting of rejection inside me, but I ignored it. He looked startled. His eyes were wide with astonishment.

"What are you doing?" he asked, guarded. I instantly regretted what I had done.

Holy fuck. What did I just do?

I looked down at my fingers as I played with them. His gaze bore into and it felt like the scorching sun against my skin. I heard a short breath of laughter, when I looked up his lips were stretched into a smirk. He leaned in closer. I stared at him, my eyes glued to his breathtaking gaze. I probably shouldn't have done that. He hesitated, just for a moment, before he pressed his lips to mine. The kiss was slow and passionate. Almost as if he was trying to tell me something.

His large hands cupped my face, pulling it closer into his. When he had me where he wanted me, he curled an arm around my waste pulling me incredibly close to him, and at the same time pushing me backwards. The backs of my knees hit the edge of the bed.

He pulled away of the kiss and pushed me backwards and I fell against the soft pillows on the bed. My heart was racing. I could hear it in my ears. Everything seemed to be moving much slower than what reality would allow.

Haden got on the bed and knelt over me on all fours. His lips stretched into a smile. 

  He slowly made his way closer to me until he could reach out with one hand and cup my face in his palm. His fingers danced down to my chin and tilted it up, so I was looking into his eyes.

"Look at me." He said.

I am, I wanted to protest, but I couldn't. He slowly lowered his face to meet my lips in a soft kiss. I kissed back slowly, gently.

In that moment all I wanted, more than anything else, was him. I wanted his hands on me; his lips on my skin. He felt like sin. Pure sin. And I craved it more and more.

I reached out, grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him closer. Our lips parted, tongues intertwined, and we melted into each other's bodies. I leaned back into the bed, pulling him on top of me. His weight was all I wanted to feel. 

His hands wandered underneath my shirt; fingers climbing up and down my chest as they slowly worked at the buttons. He pulled away from my lips and began to trail hot kisses from my neck down to my collar bone. I exhaled with pleasure, almost moaning.

I ran my fingers through his hair. Then worked my way down to the curve of his neck and then to his clothed chest. I tugged his coat down from his shoulders and off him, then disposed of it somewhere on the floor. I began to unbutton his shirt quickly and slid my hands underneath it. His muscles felt so hard under my fingers. I wanted more of this beautiful man that I hated so much.

I hated him for how perfect he was. I hated how he made me feel. He was perfect in my eyes, and I hated him for that.

  He paused, then took off his own shit and tossed it away, smirking at me before leaning back in to kiss me. Those warm lips kissed me over and over again, making my lips swell. His hands scaled my chest slowly as if he knew what his touch did to me.

He pulled my shirt off and threw it somewhere behind him. I could feel my face heating up. what was I doing.

Haden continued, kissing his way down my bare chest while he fondled my hard nipples with his mouth. I bit my lip as I watched him work his talented mouth against my nipple.

He reading down to the rim of my pants. Pausing for a moment, "Shall we take these off?" He asked, teasingly. I didn't reply; not vocally. I just nodded. That was all he needed to unbuckle and unzip my pants, then pulled them off along with my shoes.

I lay atop the bed, partially naked, with only my thin boxes on and Haden between my legs. This was embarrassing. When I looked at his face the only thing I could see was that smirk, but behind it was raw emotions I hadn't seen before. What was that look.

He slipped out of his pants, knocked his shoes off his feet and grabbed my arm, pinning it above me. I looked away without meting his gaze. I didn't want to see his face. This was all too embarrassing, and I could already feel myself getting red all over. Thank god for tan skin.

"Don't hide from me," he whispered, lowering his voice. His face came close to mine, our lips only millimeters away from one another. He kissed me again. He was obsessed. The taste of his lips slipped into my mouth. intoxicating. I kissed him back feverously, and hooked one leg around his hip. My body yearned to be closer to him. I arched my body, curling my arms around his broad chest, pulling him in further and deepening our kiss.

Haden's hands slid down into my boxers when his fingers brushed against the length of me. I froze. I could feel it growing with every kiss he placed on my body; excitement coursed through me. For a moment I forgot that I was feeling... this... because of a man.

"Take deep breaths." He murmured. He must have noticed how tense I was.

His lips pressed against mine roughly, yanking me into an abyss where only he and I existed. He pushed himself hard against my erection, making me gasp. God.

Somewhere amongst all the kisses and hot touching, my underwear was removed along with his. I wanted to touch him.

"You can touch," He said, answering my unanswered question. Without wasting any time my  palms pressed against his hard abs. I wanted to feel him all over.

Running my hands down to his length and grabbing his erect, hard, length in my hand, I tagged at him. Slowly and teasingly. When I looked up at him, he eyes were closed and his lips were slightly parted, frozen in a silent moan. My chest puffed up in pride. I was making him feel this way.

"Stop," He breathed out, " God, I want to be inside you." And moved his hands to my hips and held me down. I closed my eyes; my heart was racing a million miles per hour. Then my entire body was cold. When I open my eyes, I was alone on the bed. Haden was a few feet away. I watched him as he picked up his pants and pulled something out of it. My body flushed. It was a packet of condoms and lube. He was prepared.

Making his way back, he stood at the base of the bed. Watching me like a hawk. "turn around" He commanded. I stared at him for a moment before obeying and turning over. I felt the bed dip and then a warm hand on my lower back. "it will hurt less this way." He commented, and I nodded, at whom, I don't know.

"lift your hips Derek," He said, so demanding. Just f*ck me already. I listened to him and lifted my hips high and his kissed the end of my spine as he pushed a pillow underneath me. I settled on it.

Haden grabbed me by my legs and pulled me towards him. I yelped. But he ignored it and proceeded to spread my legs and then settle himself between my thighs. 

He held me by my waist, kissed my shoulder. "You're so ..." He breathed, and without ending the sentence he kissed my left but cheek.

I felt wetness being poured to the crease of my ass. It was cold and unwelcoming. I shivered. Then his warm hands followed. Touching and caressing. Feeling every part of me. I wanted to squirm and protest against the ministrations, but I didn't. I wanted this. Before I could recollect my thoughts, he pushed a singular finger inside me. Working it at a steady pace. It didn't hurt, it was just strange. He worked it; in and out, in and out, at a steady pace, then added another finger, and then another. I felt so full. It drove me insane. All my mind did was scream at me, asking for more of him.

Then, he pulled out, and I was cold all over again. Cold and frustrated. I lifted my hips, silently begging him and it didn't take long for me to get what I asked for.

I felt something, thick, much thicker than his fingers, slowly pushing against my ring of muscles.

It hurt. I could feel the largeness of him squeeze through, hot and large, and it was making me insane. That pain- it was almost addictive. Is sex with a man this painful? It made me scream out. Tears oozed into my eyes and trickled down my cheeks. Suddenly the palm of his hand came down, slapping my ass and then groping it in his large hand. I'd never been so turned on in my life.

Haden started slow; he paced himself, and he placed the occasional kiss against my shoulder. But it didn't take long for him to start pounding against me. My body grew hotter and his skin felt so hot against my own. I could feel his length inside of me, the pain of him inside morphing into unimaginable pleasure. I could hear a voice in my head asking for more, more, more, but I doubted that I could take any more of this pleasure. I'd surely go insane.

I moaned louder with each thrust. I gripped the sheets before me and held on harder, tighter.

I'd never imagined that it could feel this way. Then I could feel a soul shattering orgasm build inside of me; deep inside my stomach.

Then there was darkness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I hope most of you have noticed something different about the cover..

That's right, it's a NEW COVER!

I thought it could use a bit of sprucing up. So, what do you guys think? do y'all like it?

Till Next time xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.4K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
238K 15.1K 48
BOYS' LOVE Tucker Hill is simultaneously caught in the middle of two very complex relationships- one with his new step-brother, and one with his chil...
309K 12.5K 29
Meet Jaden Arons, he's a trouble kid with a lot of issues and the main one is being in love. Like many seventeen year old kids, he has trouble keepin...
270K 10.7K 21
°°°°° "I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his...