Imperfectly Perfect [Book 1]...

By _pooflessisbae_

Caitlin is a depressed 18 year old girl, who has a tough life; an abusive father and a mother who yells at he... More

1- Caitlins POV
2- Prestons POV
3- Caitlins POV
4- Prestons POV
5- Caitlins POV
6- Prestons POV
7- Caitlins POV
8- Prestons POV
9- Caitlins POV
10- Prestons POV
11- Caitlins POV
12-Prestons POV
13- Caitlins POV
14- Prestons POV
15- Caitlins POV
16- Prestons POV
17- Caitlins POV
18- Prestons POV
19- Caitlins POV
20- Prestons POV
21- Caitlins POV
22- Prestons POV
23- Caitlins POV
24- Prestons POV
25- Caitlins POV
26- Prestons POV
27- Caitlins POV
28- Prestons POV
29- Caitlins POV
30- Prestons POV
31- Caitlins POV
32- Prestons POV
33- Caitlins POV
34- Prestons POV
35- Caitlins POV
36- Prestons POV
37- Caitlins POV
38- Prestons POV
THANK YOUUU!!
39- Caitlins POV
40- Prestons POV
41- Caitlins POV
42- Prestons POV
43- Caitlins POV
44- Caitlins POV
45- Caitlins POV
46- Caitlins POV
47- Caitlins POV
Questions
48- Caitlins POV
49- Caitlins POV
50- Caitlins POV
51- Caitlins POV
52- Caitlins POV
53- Caitlins POV
54- Caitlins POV
55- Prestons POV
56- Caitlins POV
57- Caitlins POV
58- Preston/ Caitlins POV
59- Caitlins POV
60- Caitlins POV
62- Caitlins POV
63- Caitlins POV
64- Caitlins POV
65- Caitlins POV
66- Caitlins POV
67- Caitlins POV
68- Caitlins POV
69- Caitlins POV
70- Caitlins POV
71- Caitlins POV
72- Caitlins POV
Mistakes- Not an Update
73- Caitlins POV
74- Caitlins POV
75- Epilogue
Questionsss
25 Facts About Me
OMGOMGOMGOMG
Tags
76- Christmas Special (Epilogue of Epilogue)
Guys
The sequel is out

61- Prestons POV

839 41 26
By _pooflessisbae_

"Hey, I just landed." I tell Lachlan, who is at Mitch and Jeromes'.

"Alright... And, um, there's a little surprise here at the place." He says, and I get suspicious.

"Okay..? Just come pick me up, please." I say, looking for him.

"Look behind you, idiot!" He says, and I turn around.

"Lachyyyyyyyy!!!" I yell, running to him with my suitcase bouncing around behind me. We hug and get in the car. "Now... About that surprise..." I cheekily say.

"No. Not until we get there." He says, and the rest of the ride is silent, me waiting to see what awaits me.

We arrive at the house and step inside, when I hear something drop upstairs.

"Sh*t! That came from our room!" Vikk says, panicking.

Wait... Vikk? Than that means...

Vikk runs up the stairs, and then turns pale, if that's possible.

"Call 911!" Vikk screams, and Lachlan picks up the phone.

My eyes widen, and I run up the stairs.

If Vikk's here, than that means that she must be here as well. I run up the stairs, pushing past Vikk and entering the room.

My eyes widen in fear as I see a brunette on the ground, coughing up blood. I rush to her side.

"Don't worry; the ambulance will be here soon." I say, and she looks up.

Our eyes meet, and I gasp. I stop breathing, because even in this state, she still looks gorgeous.

She stops coughing for a second, and I take this opportunity to wipe away all the blood on her face.

Suddenly, the doors burst open and the paramedics swiftly pick her up and carry her out the room.

I slowly walk behind them and down the stairs, where the others are waiting.

"A***OLE!!" Simon screams, pointing at me, and I glare at him.

"Not now, Simon." Vikk says, walking out the door. "Meet us at the hospital."

We all nod, but Simon glares at me. I sweat drop.

Lachlan, Simon and I get in the car, with me driving, and I feel glares at the back of my head.

And what do you know, it's coming from none other than Simon. I sigh. "What, Simon?"

"You, f***ing a***ole!" He says, and I flinch. "Do you know how hard it has been for Caitlin this past year?!"

Something in me breaks. "I-I did that?" I ask.

"Yes, you f***ot!" He yells, and I slightly swerve on the road. "She deserves so much better than you, but no matter how hard she tries, she's still f***ing in love with you!"

My eyes widen. "S-she is?!"

"Of course, idiot! She's been crying almost every night over you!" He says, and the car ride goes completely silent after that.

We arrive at the hospital, and Lachlan and Simon run inside, rushing straight to a crying Vikk. I awkwardly stand to the side, watching as I am unable to do anything.

Watching how distant I actually am now from my friends.

It's like I don't even exist at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 1K 49
Welcome to a wonderful book. This is my One Shots of Wonderfulness. In this specific book I will write anything the Pack & Friends or the Sidemen. ...
1.6K 355 30
Everyone has their battles. Preston was diagnosed with cancer, leukemia, at 17 years old and 7 years later he was still battling it. He's almost neve...
1.7K 33 40
She is halfway through her 9th grade year when Mitch and Jerome join the pack. She meets them and becomes best friends with Vikk. She then meets the...
4.1K 366 33
Lachlan goes missing. No one knows why, or who took him, or where he went. There was a man, a lone, unidentified man on the security footage that lea...