One Direction Pregnancy Series

By katescally

**CURRENTLY EDITING** Pregnancy Series for the four boys!! Enjoy:) More

Hi Everyone
1: Talking About It
2: Finding Out
3: Telling Him
4: Morning Sickness
5: First Appointment
6: Telling Your Parents
7: Telling the Boys
8: Twitter Announcement
9: Cravings
10: The Bump
11: Being Seen in Public
12: Finding Out the Gender
13: Picking Names
14: First Kick
15: He Talks to the Baby (His POV)
16: The Nursery
17: Fights
18: Sorry
19: Scare
20: Insecurities
21: Spotted by Fans
22: You're Brought Up in an Interview (His POV)
23: Last Minute Nerves
24: Uncomfortable
25: Labor (Part 1)
26: Labor (Part 2)
27: Labor (Part 3)
THANK YOU !!
Good News...
Hi Everyone

28: Delivery

14.6K 118 45
By katescally

Last chapter:)) Pictures are not mine and all credit goes to the rightful owners!!
~~~~
Harry:
Within minutes your room was filled with 3 nurses and your doctor all ready to help bring your little girl into the world.

"Alright (Y/N) now on the next contraction I want you to try pushing as hard as you can," Dr. Ellis ordered.

You nodded and turned to look at Harry who had the biggest grin on his face.

"Here comes another one," a nurse said as she watched it begin to form on the monitor's screen.

"Take my hand sweetheart," Harry offering hold his out and your gladly accepted.

"Alright (Y/N) deep breath in and then push down as hard as you can," she ordered.

You did as she told you and pushed down with all the energy you had left.

"Very good," she called, "Another deep breath in and push again."

This went on for another hour and you didn't know how much more your body could handle.

"Okay her heads out," Dr. Ellis said, "She'll be here before you know it."

"I don't think I can do it anymore," you cried.

"You've done so well darling don't give up now," Harry encouraged, "She's almost here only a few more pushes."

"I really don't think I can," you shook your head as a few tears ran down your cheek.

Harry wiped your tears away and kissed you on the cheek repeatedly.

"Alright (Y/N) one more big push for me and this little girl will be here," Dr. Ellis said.

"Come darling you heard her," Harry encouraged, "You've got this."

You put your chin to your chest and pushed with all the energy you had left, a few grunts and groans escaping your lips along the way. You felt a huge relief of pain and soon the room was filled with the sound of your little girls cries.

"Here she is," Dr. Ellis smiled placing the tiny girl on your chest.

You wrapped your arms around her as the nurses wiped her down in front of you. Being that she was 6 weeks early you worried that something would be wrong but thankfully she was perfectly healthy. Her crying soon subsided and a nurse handed Harry a pair of scissors to cut the cord.

"Oh (Y/N) she's absolutely stunning," Harry grinned.

"Hi baby," you cooed as the tears continued to roll down you cheek.

"Hello Maisie," Harry smiled down at the little girl, taking her hand in his, "Mummy and Daddy love you so much."

Harry placed a kiss on top and of tiny head before looking up at you.

"I love you so, so much," he grinned as he placed his lips on yours, "Both of my girls."

"We love you too," you smiled at him not taking your eyes off of the little girl in your arms.

Maisie Anne Styles
5lbs 2oz 17in
Born June 14, 2016

Niall:
        Your little boy was coming very quickly and there was nothing you could do to stop him. Your doctor still hadn't shown up yet but your nurse had instructed you to start pushing since little Noah was not waiting any longer.

"Great job," she encouraged, "Give me another one just like that."

You pushed down hard, hoping for it to all be over soon.

"You're doing great princess," Niall kissed your forehead.

"Alright (Y/N) his heads almost out," your nurse said, "One more big push and the hardest part is over."

You beared down and pushed as hard as you could. Whimpers of pain escaped your lips as the pressure you were feeling became worse.

"Alright his head is out. Only a few mo-"

"Okay I'm here now how's it all going?" Dr. Elson finally walked in.

"Baby's head is out, shouldn't be long now," the nurse told her.

"Alright are your two ready to meet your son?" She asked.

You nodded quickly and squeezed Niall's hand as you felt another strong contraction coming.

"Push (Y/N)," Dr Elson ordered, "Excellent."

The nurse placed and baby blanket over your stomach in preparation for your son and you knew it wouldn't be long now.

"Okay very light pushes now," she told you as she assisted you the rest of the way.

You felt a huge release of pressure as your little guy was placed down onto your chest. The nurse rubbed his back a few seconds and his cries filled the room.

"Hi baby boy, hi Noah," you grinned.

"(Y/N) he's just perfect," Niall beamed.

"Mr. Horan would you like to cut the cord?" The nurse offered.

He nodded his head and cut the cord with the help of her instruction. He sat down in the chair next to you in order to get eye level with his son.

"Hey little man," he grinned and he placed his hand gently over your little boys head.

He leaned in and placed a kiss on his little nose before turning and meeting his lips with yours.

"I am so unbelievably proud of you," he smiled.

Noah James Horan
7lbs 10oz  19in
Born May 7, 2016

Liam:
        They got started with the surgery and old you it would only be a few minutes until your first baby was here. You couldn't feel a thing and it was the weirdest sensation ever.

"How you hanging in there?" Liam whispered.

"Im okay," you sighed, "I can't wait to meet these little girls."

"Me either," he stated, a smiling forming on his lips.

"Okay Mrs. Payne you're going to feel a lot of pressure and a little pulling now but that's all normal," you heard a voice from the other side of the curtain call.

The next few minutes you felt very uncomfortable but Liam sat right next to you stroking his thumb over your knuckles and repeatedly pressing kisses into your temple.

"Alright here comes baby A," a voice said.

Soon her cries filled the room. You'd never thought the sound of a crying baby could be as joyous as it was. Tears poured down your cheeks as they pulled down the curtain so you could get a quick look at your daughter. You couldn't really see her from the angle you were at which only made you want to see her even more.

"Mr. Payne you can follow us over here if you'd like to see her while we check her out," one nurse offered.

Liam turned to you, "You okay if I go for a minute?"

"Go," you urged.

He gave you a kiss and followed the nurse with the biggest smile on his face.

"Alright Mrs. Payne here's baby B," you heard.

A few seconds later you could hear her cry. They took her over to her sister and began to check her as well. You lay there very eager, wishing you could be next to Liam getting a look at your little girls.

Liam slowly came and sat down next to you carrying a tiny pink bundle in his arms. A nurse followed behind him with another. She placed the little girl on to your chest and held her there since you couldn't move your arms.

"Say hello to your mummy," he whispered down to the little girls.

"Hi babies," you grinned getting a good look at the two.

"This little one right here is Ava," he looked down to the baby girl in his arms, "And that is Isabella."

"They're so perfect," you said, another year sliding down your cheek.

"I can't believe they're really ours," he sighed in disbelief.

You watched as Liam admired his two daughters.

"Thank you," he grinned looking down at you, "For our perfect family."

"Couldn't have done it without you," you smirked.

He leaned in and gave you a quick kiss on the lips. Your family was now complete.

Ava Grace Payne
6lbs 1oz  17in
Isabella Rose Payne
6lbs 8oz  17in
Born September 23, 2016

Louis:
        Everything was happening so quickly. You had just arrived at the hospital a mere 15 minutes ago and now you were in a hospital bed ready to deliver your son.

"Alright (Y/N) another big push just like last time," Dr. Shae encouraged.

You took a deep breath in and pushed as hard as you could but the pain was quickly becoming too much.

"I-I can't do it," you groaned.

"You can do it (Y/N)," Louis assured, "Come on love."

"I really can't," you cried, "It hurts so bad."

"Come on (Y/N)," he encouraged, "I'm right here, you've got this."

"Push for me (Y/N)," Dr. Shae ordered, "There we go, just like that."

"You're doing so great," Louis whispered besides you.

"Alright (Y/N) two more big pushes and your baby boy will be here," Dr. Shae said.

"I can't," you shook your head.

"Yes you can darling," Louis assured.

You turned to Louis with tears in your eyes, "I really don't think I can."

He wiped away the tears that slid down your cheeks and pushed a few strands of loose hair behind your ear.

"I know you can sweetheart. You're doing so well and our baby boy is so close to being here," Louis told you, "Two more pushes and it's all over."

You nodded as you took a deep breath in before you began pushing again. Whimpers of pain escaped your lips as you clutched tightly to Louis' hand and the side of the bed. Two pushes later and your little boy was being placed on a towel at your chest.

"Hey buddy," Louis cooed, locking his hand around the fingers of the tiny infant in your arms.

"Hello baby boy," you smiled down at your crying son, "It's okay, mommy's here."

Tears still fell down your cheeks, although this time they were out of happiness and not out of pain.

"You did it," Louis smirked as he kissed your temple, not taking his eyes off your little boy, "I told you you could."

"We did it," you grinned.

Ethan Daniel Tomlinson
8lbs 3oz   18in
Born December 17, 2016
~~~
Enjoy! This is the final part to the "Pregnancy Series." I hope your enjoyed reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them. "Baby Series" will be out very soon!!

/kate\

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1K 30
book two of your life with the boys of One Direction completed 8.3.17 »not edited«
73.4K 251 104
One Direction Preferences and Imagines
791K 8.6K 46
One Direction Pregnancy Series! *UNDER EDITING* (may change some chapters)
1.5M 10.4K 140
Requests are open :) Preferences written by xLexiGurlx