One Direction Pregnancy Series

By katescally

**CURRENTLY EDITING** Pregnancy Series for the four boys!! Enjoy:) More

Hi Everyone
1: Talking About It
2: Finding Out
3: Telling Him
4: Morning Sickness
5: First Appointment
6: Telling Your Parents
7: Telling the Boys
8: Twitter Announcement
9: Cravings
10: The Bump
11: Being Seen in Public
12: Finding Out the Gender
13: Picking Names
14: First Kick
15: He Talks to the Baby (His POV)
16: The Nursery
17: Fights
18: Sorry
19: Scare
20: Insecurities
21: Spotted by Fans
22: You're Brought Up in an Interview (His POV)
23: Last Minute Nerves
24: Uncomfortable
25: Labor (Part 1)
26: Labor (Part 2)
28: Delivery
THANK YOU !!
Good News...
Hi Everyone

27: Labor (Part 3)

10.9K 112 7
By katescally

Harry:
Harry was everything you could've asked for and more when it came time to have your little girl. He stayed by your side the entire time, got you everything you needed, and made sure the room was as quiet as it could be.

"I am so regretting not going for the pain meds," you whined plopping your head back down on the beds pillow.

"You're doing so well (Y/N)," he whispered, "You're so close baby."

"Harry I don't think I can do this," you cried.

"I know it's hard but I know you can do it," he encouraged.

"No I really can't," you shook your head, "I'm exhausted and I just want to sleep but I'm in too much pain too."

He opened his mouth to say something but he was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Your nurse walked in and greeted the two of you.

"Alright Mrs. Styles I'm just here to check you and see how everything's moving along," she said.

She stopped and checked all of the machines next to you.

"How are you feeling?" She asked sitting herself down at the edge of your bed to check you.

"Lots of pain," Harry sighed answering for you.

"Well it looks like that's all gonna be over soon," she said, "Looks like you're ready to push."

"Really?" You questioned in disbelief.

She nodded, "I'll go get Dr. Ellis and your little girl will be here before you know it."

Niall:
Niall rushed inside the hospital and got someone to come out and help you. You were wheeled straight back into a room and changed into a gown. A nurse got you settled in and your doctor met you there.

"Hello," she greeted walking into the room, "Looks like this little boys ready to come out, huh."

You half smiled at her due to the pain you were experiencing.

"Let's check you out alright," she said.

She checked all you and pulled up a scan of Noah on the monitor.

"Alright we can get some medicine for the pain going through your i.v.," she said, "You're 7cm along. Since this is your first baby we're not sure how quickly labor will progress for you. It can be anywhere from an hour to 5 or more. In the meantime I think it'd be best for you two to take a walk and let gravity do its work. Hopefully it'll progress things a little quicker."

After she left the nurse administered pain medicine through your i.v. And got you ready to go and walk around for a little bit. The pain medicine didn't take very long to set in and you were feeling much better.

You and Niall walked the same hallways over and over again, stopping every few minutes when a contraction hit.

"How are you doing?" Niall asked, his hand rubbing up and down your back as you slowly walked down the hall.

"I've been better," you smirked.

"You're doing amazing," he kissed the side of your head.

"Niall were going to have to stop again," you sighed feeling a sharp pain in your abdomen once again.

You placed both your hands on the railing along the hall and Niall rubbed up and down your back. You breathed in and out hoping to relieve the pain but it just continued to get worse. You felt a build up of pressure in your lower area and moan of pain escaped your lips.

"Ni we need to get back to the room," you heaved out in between breaths, "Somethings different."

He helped you back as you slowly made your way down the hall. You pressed the nurses button and it didn't take long for your nurse to return to your room.

"Ow, ow, ow," you groaned as the build up of pressure continued to become worse and worse.

"Let's get you all checked out alright," she grinned putting on a pair of gloves, "What did Dr. Elson say she was at last?"

"7," Niall answered.

She sat herself down on the bed and lifted the sheets to check.

"Well looks like you've got and eager one on your hands," she sighed, "You're ready to push."

"Are you serious?" Niall asked.

"Yes," she nodded, "I can see your sons head."

Liam:
        You got more nervous as each minute went by. They had given you medicine to stop your labor and now it was only a matter of waiting for an operating room to open. A nurse came in to give you a cap for your hair and to give Liam a gown, cap, face mask, and covers for his shoes. You laughed as you watched him change into his ridiculous ensemble.

"That look suits you very nicely," you chuckled, "We'll have to get a picture of that."

"Very funny baldy," he joked referring to your hair trapped under the cap on your head.

"I just want these girls here," you grinned, "I can't wait until this is all over and its just our family, all 4 of us."

"Me either," he smirked.

"How much longer do you think it'll be?" You asked.

"I'm not really sure darling," he said, "I can't imagine it'll be too much longer."

As if on cue and team of nurses walked in to get you wheeled back into the OR. They stopped in front of the doors where they told you Liam would have to wait until they were ready to begin.

"I'll be in before you know it, okay," Liam promised leaning in for a kiss, "I love you."

"I love you too," you grinned.

They got you onto the operating table and injected medicine though an epidural to numb you from the chest down. They laid you down and began strapping you to the table as the medicine began to take effect. They hung a cloth in front of your face and that's when you really started to panic.

"Can my husband come in yet?" You asked the many doctors and nurses next to you.

"He should be in any minute now," one answered.

You nodded your head and tried to calm yourself down. You didn't like the fact that you were strapped down to a table, not able to see what was going on on the other side, not able to feel your entire body, and not able to have Liam by your side to ease your nerves. You heard the doors open and hoped that Liam would soon be by your side.

"Liam," you called, "Liam."

"Hey," he peered from around the corned and sat himself down on the empty still next to your head, "I'm here now. It's all going to be okay darling I promise."

"Alright Mrs. Payne we're ready to start if you are," you heard your doctors voice com coming from the other side of the curtain.

You turned and looked at Liam who gave you and quick not before answering back, "Ready."

Louis:
        It took another 20 minutes to get through the rest of the traffic jam and to the hospital. As soon as you pulled up to the front door Louis got you out and inside as quickly as he could. They took you right back, obviously seeing the situation you were in. They got you changed and settled in rather quickly and Dr. Shae was called down to your room.

"Can I just please have something for this pain," you begged.

"As soon as I finish checking you I'll get you something," the nurse said smiling at you sympathetically.

"Oh wow," she sighed, "Someone is very eager to meet his mummy and daddy."

"What do you mean?" You questioned.

"This little boy's ready to come out," she explained, "You're 10cm, as soon as Dr. Shae gets down here you'll be able to start pushing."

"Can you give her anything for the pain?" Louis asked.

"I'm sorry but it's too late for that now," she apologized.

"Oh god," you sighed, "Louis I don't think I can do this."

"Yes you can," he assured, "I know you can."

"I really don't think I can," you cried.

"You are so strong (Y/N) I'm positive you can," he spoke back.

Dr. Shae walked into the room and they immediately prepped her to deliver your baby.

"Okay," she sighed, "Let's get this little boy out, yeah."
~~~~
Enjoy! Next part will be "Delivery."

/kate\

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791K 8.6K 46
One Direction Pregnancy Series! *UNDER EDITING* (may change some chapters)
233K 4K 40
Ever wonder what it's like to be Niall or Louis wife? Or being pregnant with Liam and Harry? This is what this preference is. It's about having a bab...
200K 2K 43
Title says it :))) Feel free to leave ideas and lmk what you think <3