Zanemau: A Beautiful Love Sto...

Galing kay DjPotatoQueen

This takes place after Aphmau's Episode "How the Zane Stole Christmas" on Minecraft MyStreet. Aphmau Phoenix... Higit pa

Zane's First Revelation
Aphmau's First Revelation, and the Hangout
Zane's Funk and The Question
After the Date, and the Guys Reactions
Valentine's Day
Light Heals the Dark
Getting Over It
1 THOUSAND READS?!?!?!
2.3K Reads......
New Love
3.2K Reads.............
This Is Love
4.1K Reads....
Unrequited Love
10.1K READS
Requited Love Is Nice, For a Change
15.1K Reads: Thank You, Part 1
Zanemau Easter Special (You May Skip This)
15.1K+ Reads: Thank You, Part 2
Abby's Victory
Rivals
Zane's Jealousy
PARTY TIEM!
Halloween (Part 1)
GUYZEZEZEZ.....HALP.
MUST READ
40.3k Reads....
600 Followers...

400 FOLLOWRZ?!?!?!?!

945 17 38
Galing kay DjPotatoQueen

Dj: -refreshes Wattpad, and sees 400 followers on their homepage- WHAT?! WHAT?!?!?! WHY?! WHAT?! HOW?!?!? HOWZAWAZZAWHYZAWHAAAT?!

Elric: What is it now, Dj?

Dj: I HAVE 400 FOLLOWERZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! -screams so loud that the Martians can hear it, despite the fact that sound can't travel through space-

Aphmoo: -fangirls- I knew you could do it, Dj!

Zane: Well done!

Levi: Good job, I guess, Brat. -Tch-

Enfer: GOOD JOB, CREATOR!

Dj: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAKE AND PIE AND FUD FOR EVERYONE! I LOVE YOU AAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL! AND NOW A SINCERE SPEECH!

Dj: -ahem- Guys, I love you all so much! I never expected to get past 50 followers at most, ever. So this comes as a total shock. Even though I can seem goofy and insincere sometimes, just know that I truly love all of you. I read all of your comments, I check out your pages, and I try to interact with you. And....I even try harder in school for you. I try to not get homework so I can update my works for you. I love you all, and I hope that you guys continue to be amazing. Also....thank you. So much. Without all of you, this account would never had become so welcoming, kind, funny, and supporting. And, it would have never become a community. Just know that I am always here for all of you, even if you don't want me to be.

All: AND NOW FOR FUD!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6.5K 168 29
The summer is about to come to a close. Halfway through, the Mystreet gang is in for a treat. Aphmau has been secretly planning on what they all can...
615K 18.4K 29
You moved out of your old house because you thought that your mother would feel better taking care of fewer kids. Not really knowing where to move be...
5.6K 196 42
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ When a Phoenix Drop wedding is...
7.7K 190 66
When Garroth and Laurance see Aphmau in the wood after her disappearance ,they are heart broken to see her kissing non-other than Zane .Dose Aphmau...