Schizophrenia (JackSepticEye...

Od jackuhboyy

- This story was written with no plan or base, I just wrote whatever came to mind. It is very terrible and co... Více

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
A/N

Chapter Seven

5.4K 304 732
Od jackuhboyy

(Y/N's P.O.V.)

Everyone in the dayroom jerks their head up as a loud thud was heard.

I listen intently to the muffled screams, trying to figure out who the distant, familiar voice is. I come to a conclusion that it must be a new patient being admitted. I look through the small glass panel in the door to the hallway and see a crowd of security guards holding a limp body. They must've passed out... or the security knocked them out.

I continue to look through the window, trying my best to see the new patient.

I gasp when I see someone I didn't expect...

-

(Jack's P.O.V.)

I wake up in a daze.

Where the hell are we now?

"I don't know.." I whisper. "Hello?"

"We need to have one person in there with him and two people out here guarding the door," A muffled voice says. "Anybody willing to go in there and supervise him during the day?"

"I will." A deep voice said.

Well shit...

"Goddamn it.. I gotta get out of here," I whisper. "Do you see any doors?"

Yeah, there's that one.

My head is turned towards the direction of the voices. "Ha-ha. Very funny. I'm being serious."

I don't know... go in the corner so you aren't as noticable.

I roll my eyes and go to the corner. I hug my legs close to my chest, and rest my chin on my knees. This can't possibly work... they'll see me.

Great.. are we going to have to sleep like this? This is bullsh-

Anti was cut off by the door opening with a violent force. "I'm going to be your-" The man stops himself and looks around, dumbfounded. "Sir, he's not in here." He says, squinting his eyes in the darkness that fills the room.

"That's impossible. How could he not be in there?" A man questions, taking a look inside. He makes eye contact with me, and I look away immediately.

"He's right there," The man points at me. "Get some glasses, yeah?" The mystery man pats the security guard on the back.

"Yeah, yeah... sorry about that." He must be new, he seems nervous.

He closes the door, leaving us two in the dimly-lit room, alone. I hear someone lock the door. It must've been the mystery man.

"Ahem," He clears his throat. "I'll be your supervisor during the day, and someone else will be here throughout the night." He looks at me.

I don't respond.

"You want to tell me why you assaulted the doctor?"

"Why so curious?" I tilt my head.

"Sorry, but we need to know why you're acting this way." He says.

"Of course you do.." I say, putting my face down to where he can't see. "Why can't you just-"

Stop right there...

"What was that?"

My turn...

(A/N: The italics with quotations is Anti speaking through Jack. So, the supervisor can hear him.)

"Oh, nothing... hehehe! Just thought you'd like to know something..?"

"Uhh... are you okay? You sound a little different."

Dude, you just made a bad mistake...

"Oh, yes.. I'm fine! Perfectly fine! Hehehe!" Anti chuckles. "But you won't be in a few minutes.." He growled lowly.

"W-what?" The supervisor asks, frightened.

"Now tell me..." Anti looks up, revealing his green glowing septic eyes. "Who are you?" He says, taking over my body. I stand up and start slowly walking towards the small, yet built man.

He backs up into the nearby corner. Bad choice.

"Mark, tell me... why are you here? Are you new?" Anti grabs him by the collar, forcefully shoving his back into the wall.

"H-how do you k-know my name?" He shakily replies. Anti giggles at his horrified state.

"I know everything, Mark..." Anti smiles, evilly.

Anti picks Mark up off the ground by his throat, choking him. Mark struggles to get out of Anti's grasp. He then violently throws Mark across the room at one of the padded walls.

Mark lets out an 'umph' as his back hits the wall and his nose makes hard contact with the floor.

Anti sees this as another opportunity to harm him. He grabs Mark by one of his arms and lifts him up to his eye level.

"You see? You made a bad choice coming in here... alone," He growled the last word. "And luckily there are no windows, so nobody can see... and the room is sound proof, so the crummy children can't hear when they try to sleep."

"They're going to come in here to check on y-you and they're going to see what you did and I'll tell t-them everything." His breathing is uneven.

"You won't tell them anything," Anti's eyes glow brighter as he digs his nails into Mark's arm, puncturing his skin. "Got it?"

"I'm s-still going to tell them. Who cares if you k-kill me... I'm going to tell them no matter the cost."

Okay, but in all honesty, is this kid dumb?

Anti bursts out laughing.

"W-what?" He still doesn't get it? Oh jeez...

"Oh, you see... how can you tell them if you're already dead?" Anti smiles.

"They'll find out, obviously. I'll be dead on the floor, and you'll be the only one in the room alive. They'll immediately blame you because," He coughs up blood. "Because you're messed up..."

"You made me do this..." Anti says, as he throws him towards the door.

Muted footsteps and whispering is heard, noted that they were alarmed by the sudden noise.

Anti uses his power and controls Mark's body with his mind. Mark gets up off the floor and stands up straight. Just as the door was unlocked, it opened; revealing a nurse and the two guards protecting the door.

They look at Anti, and then at Mark. "Everything alright in here?" The nurse asks.

Anti controls Mark, and communicates through him, using Mark's voice instead of his own. "Yes, we're fine. You can go back to work." Mark's voice says.

"Are you sure?" One of the guards asks.

Anti turns Mark's head to face them. "Yes, I'm sure."

"Alright..." They say looking between us awkwardly. They shut the door and lock it. Anti stops controlling Mark, and his limp body falls to the ground.

"You can have your turn back..." Anti says to me.

Okay.

Anti's green glowing eyes fade into a dark shade of blue, revealing that I'm in control now.

"Whew..." I whisper.

That was fun...

"For you," I say. "Not for me. That wasn't a pretty sight."

Oh, but it was.

"Whatever.." I say, looking at Mark in the corner.

Poor guy...

-

(Y/N's P.O.V.)

I gasp when I see someone I didn't expect...

The doctor.

His nose is bloody and a few security guards are helping him walk. What happened? I want to go out there and say something and ask questions, but I know I can't because they'll get mad and throw me back in here.

I wonder... did Jack do this? Is that who the other limp body was? No... it can't be. Jack is too nice to do something like that. But it easily could've been him. I can't judge a book by its cover and immediately assume that just because he's nice, that he doesn't have the capability to do bad things. It could've been him.

I kept my gaze towards the doctor, until I made eye contact with one of the security guards. They continued to stare at me, until they started walking in my direction. I got slightly scared, and wondered what might happen.

He opens the door and walks towards me, until he stops in front of the supervisor and bends down to whisper something in their ear, still in a locked gaze with me.

He stands up straight, turns around, and walks away. I wonder what he said to the supervisor...

I get out of my seat and walk to them. "What did that guard say to you?" I ask.

"That's none of your business, so I suggest you sit down and go back to what you were doing." They strictly reply.

Well jeez... chill the fuck out, would ya?

"I know right.." I whisper under my breath as I get up.

"What was that?"

"Hm? Oh, I didn't say anything." I say.

They raise an eyebrow at me. "Okay..."

Today's going to be a long day...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

300K 6.3K 87
** and so, the legacy I leave behind when I shuffle off this mortal coil is that of a footnote in a brain leak episode. ah. mental. speaking of, I'd...
137K 4.7K 55
Yes I know the name is like the song, but the story fits it, so I hope u enjoy the story:) but I am warning u now that this story has a bit of self h...
898 28 13
when you were younger about two you had a blood disorder called aplastic anemia. (for those who don't know it's like leukemia but way less worse) You...
745K 17.1K 36
I made another Corpse x reader story, but I didnt like the way it turned out, so I'm redoing it!! I'm going to keep the same plot, my info will be m...