Love is just a formula

Av avaisthebomb

A romance between a young chemistry teacher, Miss Ava Athena Hunter, and a student in her last year of school... Mer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Four

244 11 0
Av avaisthebomb

AVA

After seeing my ex, Cara, so happy with the girl she cheated on me with I lost it. Cara had been my girlfriend for 3 years, and she'd even proposed and we had been engaged. Then I caught her cheating by seeing very flirtatious messages on her phone which she has asked me to pass to her one night. I hadn't been snooping I'd seen it accidentally. Then when I asked her about it she lied but the following day she sat me down and told me about how she had this bicurious co worker and the one day they got drunk and she had offered to be the girl the other one experimented with and well they ended up fucking. I had got up and left and ruturned the next week for my stuff without a word. I remember cara calling me and sending me emails and messages non stop and eventually flying over to my dads house where I had been camping out and trying to talk to me. She gave up after a month but I saw on face book that she had already gotten into a relationship with another girl. I never bothered to find out her name. Now, 8 months later and I run into her. It had completely ruined my night, especially when cara had spotted me and kissed her girlfriend to piss me off. I had stormed out and run straight into Thalia, the very last person I expected to see. I hadn't been phased about the fact she is underage and she had obviously been drinking, I just earned her about not letting me tech her again. She had brightened my night though.. I just feel so comfortable, as if there's a connection. Kayla and Emma had stayed over at my apartment that night and our clubbing night turned into a girls night with us staying up the entire time watching Vampire Diaries, Suits and The Good Wife and drinking wine. By the time Monday arrived I was actually looking forward to teaching. I'm sure however that that excitement will die by the end of this second week.

"Can anyone give me the definition of the term of what an Aryl Group is?" I ask. As always when I ask a question, Isabella has her hand up in the air instantly.

"Anyone besides Isabella? Sorry honey but I need to see if anyone else in this class knows what's going on," I ask, smiling apologetically at Isabella. As I expected, Thalia's hand goes up in the air.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Well that's not fair, Thalia answers as much as I do!" Isabella complains, glowing as Isabella in the front row.

"It's impossible to answer as much as you do," Cade Scoffs.

"Cut it," I say sharply, cutting off the potential argument.

"It's a group of Atoms remaining after a hydrogen atom is removed from the aromatic system," Thalia continues as if Isabella hadn't said anything.

"Correct!" I congratulate, while thinking damn how does this girl remember and know so much..

"In the context of organic molecules, Aryl is.." I continue teaching, while turning to the bored and picking up a marker to start drawing a diagram.
After the class is done and the students file out, I start to neaten up my stuff, because I can't work in a messy environment. The students all leave and head down the hall to their next classes, but I however have a free so I stay behind to mark some grade 10 quizzes I gave them.

"Someone's a little OCD," the voice I can now recognize as Thalia's without having to look says.
"Wouldn't say 'a little',"I say, looking up to see her standing at my desk smirking down at me. She obviously finds my obsessive need to have everything tidy amusing. She looks good today, with dark blue high waist jeans, a red and white checked button up top rolled up to her elbows and tucked into her shirt loosely and she's wearing her dark hair in a tight high pony, making her face seem striking almost, her jaw line defined and her cheek bones show more, causing her appearance to seem more sharp.

"Don't you dare," I warn as she glances down at my desk, looking for something to move to annoy me. I know the mischievous look that people get all to well.

She glances up at me and there's a playful twinkle in her eye. She presses her lips together to stop from smiling and quickly moves her finger to set a pencil rolling out of place. I quickly grab the pencil and chuck it at her and she jumps away laughing, but manages to catch it. She aims it like a mini spear and throws it back at me and I gasp as it lands perfectly in my cleavage. I look down with an open mouth and then back up at her, pretending to be shocked before i chuckle.

"Did you aim there?" I ask pulling the pencil out and twirling it between my fingers.

"No," she says with a laugh, "it was a flook, an amazing flook non the less."

"It was, now stop disturbing me and throwing things at my boobs." I command, in a playful manner and I pick up my pen and start marking the first paper.

"Would you like help with that? I am your TA after all," she says.

"Ahh yes you are, grab a chair and come sit here," I gesture to the spot next to me and split the papers so she has half. She pulls up a chair and swings her bag off her shoulder and takes a seat, pulling her hair out her high pony and letting it fall. I catch a whiff of her shampoo or conditioner and I smell a mixture of Shea butter and coconut. I breathe in a second time to try get a second hit but it's gone and I find myself craving the smell again, odd, even though I love that smell I shouldn't be craving it.

About five minutes after we fell into silence and started marking, I feel something small drop into my cleavage again and I look down to find a small piece of crumpled paper resting between my breasts. I fish it out and turn to Thalia, only to Burst out into laughter at her facial expression. Her eyebrows are furrowed together, her eyes are narrow and the tip of her tongue is sticking out the side of her mouth all in concintration as she aims a second little paper ball at my boobs. I also note the line of already crumpled up little paper missiles lined up on the desk.

"Stop it," I say still laughing and throwing the first ball back at her.

"Please Ava I need the practice," she whines and I roll my eyes still chuckling. But I notice the trail of goosebumps that suddenly runs down my back at my name on her lips.. Why I got goosebumps from that is beyond me. Maybe its just the shivers.

"What on earth do you need this practice for?" I inquire amused.

"It's an important skill to have!" She insists.

"Are you bored?" I ask.

"Kinda," she says sighing and looking at the work.

"You're a horrible TA," I say and she gasps, feigning hurt.

"I am not," she says with her hands over her heart,"but for real though I'm just in a good mood today, not really feeling the work."

"I have noticed your good mood, any reason for that?" I ask curiously. She is in rather a playful mood.

"Not any I can think of," she says shrugging.

"Okay I'll tell you what, if you can get three in my cleavage in a row we will play a question game while we work," I say turn to face her.

"Deal," she says grinning. She picks a paper ball and aims again with the same silly face. I laugh.

"What??" She exclaims, looking up into my eyes smiling slyly. I realize she's pulling the face on purpose to make me laugh and that only makes me smile more.

"Nothing just go," I say giggling and forcing myself to be still. She looks down at my breasts again and aims, but the piece of paper deflects off the fabric of my button up shirt, very close to going in.

"No fair no fair! One last chance pleeeaassseee Ava! That was a warm up shot," she begs and I laugh.

"Okay fine but only one more chance." I say and to make things easier for her i unbutton one of the buttons and move my shirt a little to give her more access. I admit though I was also opening things up to watch her reaction, as inappropriate as that was I didn't really care. Plus there is a gut feeling telling me she is flirting with me and I need to test that Theory.

Sure enough, her eyes widen ever so slightly and lingered on my chest area. I smirked and she lookes up and sees and blushs scarlet. Oh god how cute..

"Sorry," she mutters, embarrassed to be caught staring.

"Don't be," I say smirking, and she glancs up at my words only to blush more. She looks down again and throws the mini missile and gets it in.

"HAHA," she says triumphantly.

"Don't get to cocky," I warn, still grinning however. She gets the second one in too and concentrates very hard on the third one and gets that one in too. She jumps up and does the most adorable victory dance I've ever seen.

"Come back here," I laugh. She grins and jumps back into her seat, picking up her pen and resuming her marking.
"Okay you go first because it was your idea," she says still beaming with pride at winning our deal.

"Alright, favorite color?" I say picking up my pen and continuing my correcting where I left off.

"Black," she says and I laugh.

"That's not a color."

"Yes it is," she argues, and I give her a raised eyebrows look.

"Okay fine, white." I continue with the look and she grins.

"I'm just messing, it's probably a dark forest green." She says. For the rest of the lesson we ask simple questions like 'top three favorite songs of all time?' And 'favorite genre to read?" While marking and correcting work. I find that Thalia is a rather diversed her person. She likes a large variety of different books, music, sports, food and other hobbies.

"Goodbye Miss Hunter, I'll see you tomorrow at 3 for debating," she says, pulling her bag over her shoulder and standing up when my next class starts to file in.

"See you Thalia, thank you for the company," I say winking and she smiles and heads out, throwing one last sly glance at the door which leaves me smiling.

I don't think this silly crush will be going away for a while, and somehow I don't mind.

"Boo," Thalia whispers in my ear and pokes my sides in my ribcage from behind, causing Me to turn jump, slightly startled.

"That's for the times you snuck up on me," she grins before greeting Miss King, "hi Miss King!"

"Hello dear," Miss King says with her warm kind smile, turning when she hears her name being called.

I shake my head at her as she winks and pulls her tongue out at me and skips to a desk next to a Asian boy, who I think is going to be exceedingly attractive in a couple years.

"Quite please!" Paula calls out and the chattering dies down.

"This is Miss Hunter, some of you in the higher grades might have her as a chemistry teacher, and she will be helping me this year. How about we start by all of you standing up and saying your name and your reason for joining this debate club,"Paula continues once their is silence.

"Even if we were here last year?" A boy asks.

"Yes Oliver,"Paula answers and then points at a girl in the very front, "let's start with you.

"My names Camille and I'm here because my fathers a lawyer and I'm following in his footsteps,"the girl says examining her nails, and I immediately can see she's a classical high school bitch with her long blonde hair and perfectly contoured makeup and 'I'm better then all of you' attitude. Without meaning too my eyes wonder on their own accord to find Thalia, who is rolling her eyes as Camille speaks and making a face, and the Asian boy sharing a desk with her is cracking up silently at her. I smile. Her eyes meet mine and she blushes that cute blush and I shake my head still smiling with amusement, and she stops her mocking and looks down still embarrassed.

"Okay now that everyone has introduced themselves, let's pick a topic to have our first debate on, but keep in mind that this first debate will just be a text run that we can evaluate later on," Paula says after introductions, "anyone have any ideas?"

"Whether Religion is good or bad?"someone suggests.

"That is a very deep debate that will cause a fight if we jump into it straight away," I say.

"Miss Hunter is right, maybe later on in the year honey." Paula Agrees.

"If school uniforms are necessary or not?" Someone else offers.

"Yes that's a good idea, we have never used that topic before." Paula nods. The students, being to lazy to pick teams told us to be a team captain each and pick.

"Camille," Paula picks first.

"Thalia," I pick next, without even having to think about it. I wonder if that's a bad or good thing. Soon we have we have two teams of about 13 or 14 people each, and I take my side to the back and we make a circle of chairs and sit and Paula does the same thing in the front. My side is to argue that school uniforms aren't necessary and the other side argue against, which I'm happy with because I agree with our statement. After we've discussed all the points we have and we've thought of possible arguments they could come up with and figured out how to counter those arguments time is already up. We agree to do the debate next week Tuesday and everyone leaves except for Thalia who is talking to Paula about something.

"-so I can write the exam at the end of this term?" Thalia is saying as I join the conversation.

"If you score above 85% on average on your report for English by the end of this term." Paula explains.

"What's this about?" I ask.

"I'm asking Miss King if I can write my finals for English early so I can focus on my other subjects." Thalia answers my question.

"Ohh.. You can do that?" I say.

"Yes, if you get high enough grades. A lot of seniors do it," Paula says,"but it's hard to score that high in English."

"Especially your English class," Thalia jokes and Paula laughs.

"Alright girls I have to get home to my child, see you around Miss Hunter and see you in class Thay," she says taking her bags and waving goodbye, and we both wave and smile back.

"She has a kid?" Thalia asks as soon as Paula leaves.

"Yes, she's about 6, and I forgot her name.. I think it starts with a H or something," I answer.

"Hmm.. For some reason I didn't picture Miss King with a kid.." She says before throwing her bag on her shoulder and adding,"anyways I have to go, see you in class tomorrow Ava."

"Drive safe," I say smiling.

"You too," she returns the smile and disappears out the door. Oh I love that smile. I sigh and get my stuff and head out to my own car, it's been a long day and I need a bath.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

628K 15.5K 46
It's the last year for Alex Reid. The last year for the soccer player to make here mark at the high school level. The last year of stress and teenag...
12.8K 338 29
What happens when two people fall in love but in the wrong place, and the wrong time. /Teacher and Student relationship\ Rated 16+ *REMASTERED BY P...
143K 3.2K 18
COMPLETED STORY Serena Jade is your average teenager, she's got a boyfriend, and her best friends and she couldn't think of a better way to start ye...
52.7K 1.1K 32
Everything happens when Erica Johnson moves to another country to study, everything seems normal until she finds out about her new teacher that later...