Bangtan Scenarios

By zekegourmet

For BTS army from BTS army One shots and scenarios with the bangtan members/your oppa. Requests will alway... More

Annyeonghaseyo BTS Army
Drained out - JHOPE
Marry me - JUNGKOOK
Energy - JIMIN
Fights - V
Shy - SUGA
Children - RAPMONSTER
Husband material - JIN
Sorry - J-HOPE
Stop - JUNGKOOK
Good morning - JIMIN
Crazy - V
Rapgod - SUGA
Just Friends - JIN
Cheesy rapper - RAPMONSTER
Valentine's Special
Scary house - JHOPE
Kiss? - JUNGKOOK
Orange - JIMIN
TOO MUCH TO HANDLE
Sleepless - SUGA
Supermarket - JIN
Young - RAPMONSTER
INSFIRED BCS FIRE!
Mafia! Yoongi
Mafia! Taehyung
COMEBACK BTS
Mafia! Jin
Mafia! Jungkook
Mafia! J-Hope
Mafia! RM
They caught you reading scenarios
Accidentally texted a dirty text to another member
You were sick
Happy BTS Day!
Long Time - SUGA
Fever - JHOPE
Chop chop chop
Boyfriend! Taehyung
Boyfriend! Jungkook
JHOPEEE the muscle pig underconstruction
Boyfriend! Namjoon
Boyfriend! Jimin
Boyfriend! Hoseok
Boyfriend! Jin
Tag! I'm it!
Boyfriend! Yoongi
currently wants to be dubai sand
Suga's MIXTAPE
dont readu pleaseu its another tagu
10K reads!
Sugar Daddy! Jungkook pt.1
Sugar daddy! Jungkook pt.2

Mafia! Jimin

6.4K 113 16
By zekegourmet

DRUGS

Jimin wouldn't involve you in his matters but he would come home everyday at time for dinner and then leave again

He was a drug dealer. The face of this gang.

"Jimin" you asked during dinner, after serving him more of his favourite food.

He looked at you lovingly.

"Yes Jagi?" he asked as you sat down, playing with the food your plate with the fork.

"So what if you get caught some day?" you asked as he looked at you a little pissed.

"Jagi I won't get caught, besides it's not a bad thing, some people die if they don't get their drugs." Jimin spoke.

"I know baby I'm just worried about you, you're such a wonderful person but you do the opposite job of what a wonderful person would do.

"What do mean Jagiya? We own chains of restaurants and I'm a direct partner" he asked taunting you to continue which was wrong.

"Jiminie..." you sighed and got up to leave, not finishing your dinner.

Giving a silent apology to whoever didn't have food you throw the food in the trash.

"I just... we will talk after we come back" you said, hopping upstairs and dressing up to go to the club.

You ended up not talking about it because your fight had turned into something else.

-------

As you ironed your curly hair you were disappointed. Jimin was rich but he didn't show it at all, he was simple and basic except for when it came to neccessary. He always provided you the best.

You never understood why he had to deal with drugs, punch people and torture them even if they were bad. Jimin was doing perfectly fine with the hotel business but this.

Jimin didn't even look like he could hurt a fly but the man has immense strength. He would often come back home with bruises refusing to talk about them and go to sleep, and when you were asleep he'd hold you obviously.

"(y/n)?" he called out to you and you didn't respond since you were deep in your thoughts.

'I wonder what's going on in that beautiful mind' he thought to himself as he saw you ironing your hair.

No matter what style you tried, Jimin would love the barefaced natural you.

He was dressed and waiting for you when you went downstairs in short dress, you wore stockings but you could see the disappointment on his face.

He didn't appreciate the look, you didn't want to change so you just wore a light coat covering your sleeveless hands fully.

"So you're not scared?" he asked you.

"No Jiminie they're your family" you said and he smiled to himself.

"I'm scared of my family" he said and you wiggled your eyebrows.

"You're going to do a wrong thing with your family around of course you're scared" you spoke in a flat tone, referring to his drug exchange while his family met up in the hotel.

He didn't reply and you were glad you reached quickly. He took your arm in his as you entered his hotel.

"Ah (y/n) you look lovely" jimins mom hugged you and said his dad gave you a hand shake.

Jimin was smiling at you two, for him it was the best moment as both his favourite women in the world were getting along.

He bit back a smirk when he was talking to his father as he saw you talking with everyone and smiling sweetly at everyone.

Generally being considerate and modestly sexy according to him.

His eyes followed your movements, the way his uncles friend saw you was so wrong. He immediately came over and covered your back as you picked a gift his grandmother dropped.

"Gamsambia Jimin shiii" you blurted out and he got a call.

"It's okay, just don't bend too much you'll hurt your back" he said with his eyebrows scrunched and he momentarily turned away to see his phone and type something on it.

"Jimin ah don't worry so much about me" you said and he nodded, glaring at his uncles friend when you didn't see.

He left after giving you a sweet peck almost turning into a deep kiss and hugged you by your waist.

"Why are you suddenly so romantic?" you asked out of breath.

"Just realised how lucky I am" He said showing off his half shut eyed cute grin.

"Pabo" (sorry I had to) you said and he went to do the exchange.

You were praying in your mind that nothing should go wrong and you breathed in relief when Jimin returned in like half an hour.

"Those were the longest thirty minutes of my life" you told him as he approached you with his plate.

"You haven't eaten yet Jagi" he said eyeing your full plate.

"I wanted to eat with you" You smiled at him and he would never admit that his heart almost came out of his mouth when he heard that.

He just smiled at you and murmured a soft "Saranghae" making you blush.

You both had dinner with his family and you felt someone rubbing your leg, you looked to see Jimin's uncles friend trying to feel you up.

"Jiminie I'm going to the restroom" you spoke softly and he nodded at you.

But he had noticed your discomfort.

You took deep breaths and gulped some water in the lounge which was next to the restroom.

"You're (y/n) right?" the same guy who had been feeling your leg came next to you.

"Uhh Yeah" you said trying to turn away and avoid the man.

The man tugged on your coat making one of the sleeves come off.

"What's your problem sir?" you asked the old man trying to harass you.

"His problem is his undying craving for you Jagiya" you heard a voice behind you.

"Oppa" you recognised him and he put the jacket sleeve back on your arm in a jiffy.

"Jagi I need you to go back to mom she wanted to talk to you" He said too sweetly making you obey him.

After you turned your head to leave the lobby you heard the loud shattering of glass.

You turned around to see the man's wrecked form outside the hotels entrance, Jimin had thrown him right outside the door.

"Jimin!" you yelled and he just kept punching the man who was already laying in broken glass pieces.

You pulled his face towards you and nodded in disagreement.

"Perverted bastard" Jimin muttered under his breath and the security didn't say a word to their owner who was usually a happy guy.

"You'll pay for this" the man told in huffed breath. Jimin sarcastically chuckled.

"Of course you ball less bastard it's my fucking hotel" he yelled almost kicking the man again.

"Jiminie what happened?" his mom called out and he turned to her.

"Eomma he was messing too much with (y/n) and I lost my temper" he said and his mom pat his head.

"You did right son" his dad spoke up.

-------

"Say it again" he spoke after you were back home from the whole scene.

"What?" you asked, confused.

He didn't answer you and he changed the topic.

You cuddled to sleep and you told him about how he shouldn't be so protective and he obviously dismissed you.

-------

"You fucktard! giving...me.... fake...drugs!!" Jimin screamed in frustration.

"I'll hurt your girlfriend if you hurt me" He spat on jimins face.

Jimin went silent. The thought of you getting hurt crossed his mind.

"I don't have a girlfriend" Jimin lied, trying to keep you away.

"That girl you beat my man up for" the man was about to speak and Jimin beat him up.

"What the fuck did you say?" he taunted the guy and the guy still continued his argument.

"You know she's really hot" the guy pissed Jimin off so much he almost killed him.

"How dare you, peasant?" he said and Taehyung came to the rescue ending the man's life.

"Jiminie pabo you aren't supposed to react to these comments" he said as they both slid down on the concrete path.

"Do you think they'll hurt her?" Jimin asked Taehyung.

"Their connections are strong I don't know how they got into your hotel" Taehyung murmured.

"So they can" Jimin noted.

"I don't think they'll do anything to a normal person like (y/n) noona but don't forget they can wipe out your existence" he said and Jimin's tense shoulders were going to relax.

"Ah that I don't care about" he spoke, remembering he had to come back to you plus he had a business meeting in the morning.

"Taehyung ah don't be too reckless okay" he said and gave him a bro hug.

"Jiminie pabo what would I do without you?" he joked and left.

-------

You woke up to the sound of boots screeching on the wooden flooring.

"Jimin?" you called out and he sighed as a reply.

You shuffled out of your warm bed to greet your fiancee.

"How did it go?" you asked and he flinched in reply.

"Not good I almost killed the guy" he pushed off his boots and snuggled into the bed.

"Jagiyah come let's sleep" He called you to sleep next to him.

"Arasseo" you said and removed his socks.

"Oppa your toe is squished" you spoke and he looked up in surprise.

"What did you call me?" he asked and you answered.

"Oppa?" you said and he suddenly pulled you on top of him.

"Call me oppa from today" he said with a smirk.

"Okay" you said and you fell asleep with him holding you tight.

-------

"Can I please see him?" you asked his assistant who smiled at you.

"Yes but he's in a meeting" He told and you waited on the couch of the top floor of Park hotels and resorts building.

You looked down to see every floor. Only the top floor had glass flooring, which made you dizzy sometimes.

Everyone started to walk out and you let yourself in. He was staring at the view outside in deep thought. His white button down shirt half tucked out. His suit handing from one of his shoulders as he held it there.

The bruise from last week was still present. But the suit he was wearing took away all the attention.

White suits didn't suit many people but it sure as hell suited your to be husband.

You coughed making him turn towards you.

"Ah Jagiya how come you're here?" he asked while hugging you.

"I just felt like seeing you" you said and kissed him, startling him.

"I was just thinking about you" He admitted as he locked his cabin and sat you on his table.

"Oppa I missed you" you said, knowing what that word did to him.

"Jinjja you are going to use the word so soon? so be it!" He said and pulled you closer.

And all the staff that passed by heard noises.

Park Jimin was a drug and you were addicted to him

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 3.6K 90
~text~ ~Scenarios~ ~imagines~ -one shots~
1.4K 49 20
Some Scenarios about you and a BTS member! Imagine this: What if you were in a relationship with your BTS bias? Or you met him, or all of them? ...
5.6K 248 35
book of texts and imagines between bts and you, with different scenarios ✨⚘ -REQUESTS OPEN- ENJOY~!
507 13 11
[ON HOLD] BTS Oneshots 💜 The imagines here are all my ideas. Don't hate if I get some grammatical or spelling mistakes. Don't hate if you don't lik...