Onihunter Yuna

Bởi Mysi85

Yuna Masuda is an ordinary high school student until a fearsome man named Tirr enters her home one night and... Xem Thêm

Foreword
Quote
Prologue
01 Dragons
02 Disaster
03 Torture
04 Torment
05 Punishment
06 Peace
07 Awakening
08 Visitor
09 Deception
10 No way out
11 Resistance
12 Reunion
13 Threat
14 First Hunt
15 Escape
16 Caught
17 Home, sweet Home
18 Acquaintance
19 History
20 Trouble
21 Negotiations
22 Shopping
23 Accommodation
24 Roommates
25 Shooting
26 Enemy analysis
27 Flashback
28 First night alone
29 Sleep disturbance
30 Potential
31 Ready
32 Onihunt
33 Medic!
34 Uncle Doctor
35 Trust
36 Order placement
37 Meal
38 Dessert
39 Girltalk
40 Serenade
41 Introduction round
42 Dispute
43 Letting off steam
44 Night walk
45 Birth
46 Dance of death
47 Between life and death
48 The shadow realm
49 Prove yourself!
50 Confidential conversation
51 The way home
52 Determination
53 The long way home
54 Unwelcome
55 Emergency
56 Consultation
57 Mythical creature lesson
58 Confessions
59 Bed switch
60 The lost mentor
61 A new beginning
62 Fashion advice
63 Undertaker Shiba
64 Ceremonies
65 Decked
66 Sketches
67 Who is Yoshiro Takagi?
68 The way of the sword
69 Wash day
71 Saturday afternoon
72 Saturday evening
73 The concert
74 Sakura sayonara
75 After show
76 Bar flirt
77 Hand in hand
78 Panic & Pain
79 Cleaned
80 Memories
81 The phone call
82 Hospital visit
83 Visiting hour
84 Friday, July 23rd 1993
85 Angel
86 Aftermath, Part 1
87 Aftermath, Part 2
88 Setting the course
89 Programming
90 The leader of the Oni
91 Re-calibration
92 No joyride
93 The cat girl
94 We are the Oni
95 Surprise guest
96 Rescue
97 Relationships
98 Acrobatics
99 Consequences
100 Date Night: Preparations
101 Date Night: Yui
102 Date Night: Hikari & Nisha
103 Date Night: Kaito & Mizuki
104 Date Night: Takeru
105 Date Night: Wataru
106 Date Night: Yuna
107 Date Night: Midori
108 Date Night: Yoshiro
109 Date Night: Tirr
110 Date Night: The morning after
111 Friendships
112 Tea party
113 Kidnapped
114 Hostage rescue
115 The end of an era
116 The obituary
117 Where is Yuna?
118 The Death of Yoshiro Takagi
119 The Beginning of the End
120 Assault
121 Revenge
122 Foreplay
123 Nightmares
124 Brawl
125 Tirr's End
126 Dying
127 Unyielding
128 And they ...
Epilogue
Final Words
Sequel

70 Saturday morning

27 1 0
Bởi Mysi85

Yuna was dozing in her futon, while the television in the background sprinkled her with the sound scape of an anime. A knock woke her up.

"What?", she yawned sleepy. The answer came as another knocking. "It's open." Knock.

"Damn.", groused the girl and fought her way out of her futon. She nearly tripped because the blanket had wrapped itself around her leg, but she was able to get a hold of herself. Yuna stomped through her room, and flung open the door. "What?!", she spat, baring her teeth.

Wataru looked at her dumbfounded.

Her eye narrowed. "What do you want?"

"I ... wanted to see you.", he muttered as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Huh?" She lifted her left eyebrow.

He looked at her carefully, and smiled slightly.

"What's up?"

His smile became a grin. "Nothing."

"Then why do you disturb me?"

The young man grinned even wider.

"Don't grin at me like an idiot.", hissed the girl annoyed.

Wataru sighed, before he said: "I just wanted to see you."

Yuna wanted to shout something nasty at him, but the words got stuck in her throat. Unsure, she looked at the musician. He calmly regarded her face. She caught herself avoiding his gaze.

"That's kind of creepy.", whispered Yuna. "If there is nothing, I'm going back to sleep."

"Wait."

She looked at him again. "Wataru-san. What do you want? What's going on?"

"I ... uh ..."

The huntress tapped annoyed with her left foot. "You?"

He looked down and sorted his thoughts. "I ..."

"Just spit it out already."

He lifted his gaze again. In his dark brown eyes sparkled sheer determination. "I've fallen in love with you."

That was nothing new. Well, so far he had never said it, but everyone around them had noticed by now that there was tension between Wataru and Yuna. Positive tension.

"Okay.", the blue-haired replied somewhat surprised.

"Okay ...?" The young musician pursed his mouth.

"I ... take note of that."

Wataru looked at her in consternation. His whole body language said WTF?! "You take note of that? Seriously?"

The huntress dodged his gaze again and studied the threshold of her door. "What do you expect? Shall I fall around your neck and reveal to you my deep love? You know I'm not ready for that."

"Yeah, sure. But your statement is somewhat ... cold." He stared at her face, but she did not dare to look at him.

Sighing, the blue-haired improved herself: "Good. I'm glad. Thank you. Is that better?"

A small smile played around his mouth. "You don't sound very glad."

Yuna clenched her fist and groaned annoyed: "Don't get on my nerves, okay?"

"Okay." The singer raised his hands soothingly. "I'm sorry."

"Good night, Wataru-san. We'll see us tomorrow evening."

The girl wanted to close her bedroom door, but Wataru forestalled her. He grabbed her left wrist and pulled her through the door frame in the corridor. Taken by surprise, Yuna let him grant until her face came to stand directly in front of his. Perplexed, she stared into his captivating eyes. Their noses almost touched. In slow motion, he came closer.

Yuna's heart pounded wildly in her chest. Her breathing was shallow and rapid. It would happen. Finally. She closed her eye and waited for the touch of his lips.

"Come on. Get out of bed, you sloth!"

The blue-haired rolled onto her back. "Wata...? What the hell?" Irritated she blinked the sleep from her eye.

Ayumi leaned down to her. "Oh, did we dream something nice?", she grinned.

"Not at all.", grumbled Yuna and pulled the blanket over her head.

The older one snatched it away from her. "Come on. Get up. It's eleven o'clock."

"So what?"

"We have big plans for today." The redhead walked to the window and opened the curtains.

The girl rolled onto her side and turned her back on her roommate. "You've got plans. I'm just going to a concert."

"No, you don't. First, you'll take a bath. Then we go shopping. After that to the manicure, the spa and then to the concert at the Pitstop.", enumerated Ayumi.

"I don't need a manicure."

The roommate came back over to the futon. "Blue. Your nails look horrible. And some color wouldn't hurt you."

"I don't like this stuff.", groaned the huntress.

"Blue. I'm not going to take a stubborn child with me tonight, but a spruced, young woman. Get up already."

The blue-haired moaned long and loud. She could kill Ayumi with few effort, or at least beat her unconscious, and then comfortably sleep on. Resigned, she struggled to her feet and shuffled yawning into the hallway.

"You have three minutes for your toilet break. Then you go to the bathroom.", decided the redhead.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't piss me off."

"I'm going to stop the time." Carefully, Ayumi folded the blanket and put it into the closet. Yuna showed her the middle finger. "So not a morning person."

Over the next hour, Ayumi chased the huntress from the toilet to the bathroom, because she had been reading a manga there, trying to buy some time.

In the bathroom, the blue-haired was driven from the wash area into the tub, then back into her room.

The older woman had sometime in between even found time to prepare a white tanktop, jeans hot pants and a pair of black high-top chucks from her clothes fundus for Yuna. The clothes were cool, but not really to Yuna's taste. She longed for her school uniform. To save time, Ayumi tied a ponytail with the girl's hair. The huntress felt not at all like herself right now. The thought of killing Ayumi appeared to Yuna more and more tempting.

The redhead had also dressed herself up with a white crop top, a high-waisted, pastel-pink miniskirt and sandals – of course with heels. The younger had to admit that her friend possessed a wide knowledge of fashionable things, as far as she could tell.

When they finally stood in front of the pension, the mood of the huntress lay somewhere around -273.15 ° C, the absolute zero. Her roommate in comparison looked totally happy.

Grinning broadly, she said: "See? It wasn't that bad."

"Just wait until I snap your neck.", hissed Yuna.

"What?" The redhead pricked her ears. "Did you say something?"

"Nothing."

Ayumi hailed a taxi. They got in together and drove to the largest shopping center in the city. Yuna wished that she had already her cell phone and her headphones back, so this afternoon would be at least a little bit bearable. She would rather fight against an army of beasts with chopsticks, than go on a shopping tour with Ayumi. That would have been way more fun.

The redhead chattered almost constantly with Yuna, who slowly got a headache. How could someone be so unbearably annoying and not notice it?

It would be so easy, she could crush her throat, or throw her out of the cab. Then she would be hiding at Yoshiro's, and would never speak again a word with other women for the rest of her life.

Well, now Yuna had to laugh.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

20.4K 926 26
A story of a boy this is. A boy who only knew all his life was about nothing. Paying off a debt he never knew how he got it. Constantly the top fight...
6 4 25
Resting at the bottom in a pit of mistakes; Alex struggles to find his place in the world. Without the comfort of family, he trudges blindly forward...
165 16 7
[This is a one-shot original work of fantasy] {COMPLETED} Tired of the same old "other world" anime? This is my play on the subject, turning it on it...
453K 11.5K 46
A young, 16 year old girl called Yuna, now finally takes control of her own life. Her mother sad about her leaving home to go to the private, mysteri...