Daneen.. Her LOVE Story

By chickzmeh

"I was always in love with the idea of marriage and getting married with the one you love, since childhood, i... More

My Family
Confession..
Prayers
Holy Month
Author's note
complication..
Eid Day..
Final decision..
wedding day..
Answer to my prayers..
Aftermath..
Farewell..
Feeling blue without you..
Uncomfortable and Embarrassed are my new names from now on..
Leaving everything behind..
Sometimes all you need is a lecture...
The way to a man's heart is through his stomach..
Hospitals make me sick..
This girl talks like crazy..
Guilt is hard to digest
Movie date..
Opening up to him..°•°•
Did it really happen?? or Was I dreaming??
My first jealousy trip... and it was AWFUL..
Some words have hidden meanings...
She is playing with my head..
I was in a happy world.. but it didn't last long...
What Just Happened...
The party (Part I)
It was time to tell her the truth... the half truth I guess..
from sufferings to healings..
Sometimes, small distances make us happy..
I can spend my whole life walking with you.. but only you..
Tired of fighting my feelings...
Love is in the air..
There are other things that come with love..
The night of claiming love..
Author's note
cloud 9
The day we both have been waiting for..
I didn't know that my life will come to this....
When your past hit your present...
Where was I going to go... and where i ended
Consequences...
This was it... or ??
My heart falls apart...
Life can't get any better.
Wedding preparations
Remaining Wedding preparations.. lol
A dream come true...
Talk my heart out..
THE END.. or it may be a new beginning..
Author's note.. must read
#BONUS Chapter..

The party (Part II)

5.3K 425 11
By chickzmeh

Assalam-u-Alekum..

I know, a lot of people are angry because I'm updating very late. But trust me I am stuck with something and it was so hard for me to write the story...

I'm sorry to keep you all waiting.. i don't like it either.

I gave her a deadly glare..

She narrowed her eyes, then composed herself.

"That's very nice. Why don't you join us for a game."

"No, thanks." It was him, who replied.

"What kind of game." I couldn't stop myself. Something told me, it was going to be a mistake.

"Just some truths and some dares." She said shrugging her shoulders.

I wanted to play whether I regret it or not.

"We are not playing anything." Zaky said giving me the look that says 'don't-you-dare-play-with-her'

I was about to back away when I glanced at her. She was making fun of me.

"Zaky, I'm playing." I said loud enough for all of us to hear.

"Daneen.." He turned to me.

"You are afraid that your little wife won't..."

"Bee, stop it, just stop it." He all but growled, it was so scary. I was worried about Beenish.

But she was standing like nothing happened.

I turned to him and asked him slowly, " Zaky let me play with them. I want to prove her that she is wrong about me."

"You don't know her." He started again.

"Please.." it was the only thing that came to my mind.

"Okay. But I'm not playing her stupid game."

"I'm in." I turned to Beenish and told her. I saw Zaky told his friends to join me.

10 minutes later, we were sitting in a large group of people. When I agreed to play, I thought it's three or four friends of hers but then she called God knows who. And now, 15 people are sitting in this room.

I regretted my decision right then and there. But I tried not to show. I also tried to avoid Zaky's gazes but here and there I peeked and found him glaring at me.

Her idea of truth and dare was different. It was not 'spin the bottle truth and dare' instead it was an app. She typed our names on her phone and then shook it. The name appear on the screen will decide to go for truth and dare. Sometimes the app also made pairs, so it was mentioning who will ask who and who will dare who.

5 minutes in this game and I realized my mistake. The game was so cheap and the people there were cheaper than that. The app was giving vulgar truth and dares and everyone was laughing and enjoying

My name came in the app two times and I was asked about my love life by none other than beenish.

She was cheating, I knew.

The third time she asked, "Are you a virgin."

Everybody was laughing at that. It was so humiliating. I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me.

"Enough." Zaky shouted from behind.

"It was a game Zaky." Beenish wined.

"Daneen, stand up right away. We are going." I wanted to listen to him at once. But my body was not responding to me.

Beenish went closer to him saying,"I'm sorry baby. We were just having a laugh. It was not personal."

Babyyyy...

He pushed her so hard she was on the floor.

Before anyone could do a thing.

she stood up, grabbed a glass full, and threw it on me.

Saying, "It's all because of you."

And after that I didn't know, what was happening. Yes, I did hear a sound of a slap and that's that.

Zaky was talking to me about something. But I was unable to hear anything.

He helped me to his car.

I hid my face in his chest and held his shirt so tightly like my life depended on it. I was crying, crying on my foolishness, crying on my idiocy. He told me not to go to that awful party but I didn't listen and now I have made a complete fool of myself.

I was on his lap and the car was moving. He was not talking to me or scolding me. He was just holding me and that was the only thing I needed.

We were inside our house and he was lying me on the bed. Like the last time, he took off my heels. But this time, he cleaned my face and came to take off my shirt.

This was the only time he talked to me, "I won't look at your body. I promise. But your shirt is wet."

I gaped at him with silent eyes. I had nothing to say.

"Daneen, please tell me. I won't do it without your consent."

I gave him a nod.

He came closer and I closed my eyes.

I felt his hands holding my shirt but then he left it.

I opened my eyes and saw him switching off the light.

It was complete darkness but still I felt his presence. He came closer and lift my shirt off my head. My heart started pounding. Then, I remember what it was. It was sympathy not need.

He made me wear a T-shirt and went outside.

After some minutes, he switched on the light and gave me a glass of water and some meds. And told me to take them. I listened obediently.

He was going when I held his hand, "Please, don't leave me."

"I'm not leaving you, Daneen."

He switched off the light and came on the bed.

We were facing each other and his hand was on mine.

And finally I asked, "Zaky."

"Hhmm.."

"Are you ashamed of me."

"Sleep, Daneen. We will talk about it tomorrow."

Zaky's P.O.V

I wanted to go back to that party and teach Bee a lesson. But Daneen asked me to be with her. And that's the least I could do.

She thinks that she has embarrassed me. But she doesn't know that I'm the one who is to blame. Bee has targeted Daneen because of me.

I told her to sleep. It was the only thing that will help her now. She was so exhausted and humiliated just because of her. Because of me.

Beenish, you are not going out of this easily.

I called Brian.

"Brian, did you do that? Will they reach there on time?" He told me that my plan worked and it gave me some satisfaction.

"How is she now?" Brian asked.

"I don't know, man. It's all so fucked up. How am I going to explain that to her."

"Tell her the truth." He has been telling me to tell Daneen the truth. The whole truth about beenish.

"I'm afraid she will hate me." I don't think I can take her hatred. I am in too deep. I never thought about it, till now. But now, I can feel it.

"She won't. She is a nice girl."

"Yes, she is."

The call with Brian ended on a promise. He made me promise to tell her the truth.

I read the text from others. They all were asking me about her. I didn't bother replying anyone. I had things to ponder over.

I placed my phone on the bedside table and saw her. She was still clutching my left hand.

Can't you see this girl needs you.

She was wearing my shirt and was looking beautiful. She was fascinating me. And all I wanted was to close the gap and hold her tight.

She stirred in her sleep and I soothed her. And suddenly, as she has heard my wish, she came closer and hugged me. The shock came first followed by the feeling of warmth and completeness. I didn't let her go. I couldn't let her go.

The time of denying was long gone. I knew, this girl, who I'm holding close to my heart, has captured it. And I'm falling for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 3.9K 47
____•____ In Nigeria, it's known to everybody that each and every family has it own tradition. DAGGASH also has its, which differs from any other fam...
60.8K 2.6K 12
"𝑰𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔..." Siddique Khan, age 26 is an ideal Muslim young man with good values and morals. He pr...
191K 6.8K 43
"I'm not your personal doctor. And why the hell you want me to bandage your forhead when you have long list of girls to do it for you." I said glarin...
316K 22K 58
[COMPLETED]. HIGHEST RANKING: #68 in short stories [16/06/16] "Wallahi you are so breath taking, so... I don't think a word is even created to descr...