facade | ambraige

By madametae

fa·cade fəˈsäd noun definition : an outward appearance that is maintained to conceal a less pleasant or credi... More

P R O L O G U E
1. E X H A U S T I O N
2. S T U M B L E
3. H Y P N O T I C
4. A N G E L
5. S A V I O R
6. A N G E L B O Y
7. F L E S H
8. R E V O L U T I O N
9. O X Y G E N
10. B R E A K D O W N
11. W A T C H E D
12. S A F E H A V E N
13. P A N I C
14. V U L T U R E
15. A N I M A L S
16. I M P E R F E C T I O N S
17. S A I N T
18. D E A R E S T
19. H A P P Y
20. M Y S E L F
21. S L E E P
22. L I F E
23. F I G H T E R
24. H E R O
25. P R O U D
26. L I V I N G
28. L U C K [ F I N A L ]

27. E N E M I E S

509 24 1
By madametae

P A I G E
After Dean woke up, all of the life was put back into me.

I was happy again, I didn't feel like a zombie anymore.

We had just arrived home after the doctor had admitted him to return home.

I could see the happiness thriving in his eyes and his energy just radiated off of him.

Watching him collapse onto the couch and immediately fall asleep was also a sight I enjoyed.

I decided to let him sleep and get some things done around the house.

I managed to clean every room spotless within two hours with the occasional groan from Dean waking up and falling back asleep.

What I didn't expect was to see a shiny object fall out of the pillowcase when I was stripping our bed of the sheets and putting them in the laundry.

I squatted down to get a closer look at the glimmering object that had fell to the floor and my stomach flipped.

A ring.

I gently picked up, holding it between my thumb and index finger.

My other hand flew up to my lips as I was in shock. I could already feel the tears welling up in my eyes.

The vibrant sapphire stone shined brightly in the light of the sun, as did the ebony and silver stones surrounding it.

How long had he been hiding this from me?

A slight panic rose up in my chest when the door opened and Dean noticed me.

His jaw dropped slightly ajar and his eyes widened.

"Jonathan, is this what I think it is?"

His words came out in a frenzy as he tripped over them, stuttering wildly.

"I'm sorry if you think it's too soon. I should've never put it there. I was just trying to think of the perfect way to propose to you."

My heart melted at his nervousness.

"Why don't you ask me now?"

His breathing became ragged and he wiped his clammy palms on his light wash jeans.

"Are you serious?"

He gulped as I smiled at him, holding the ring out for him to take.

"Do I look like I'm joking darling?"

Dean nervously took the small ring in his hands and knelt down on one knee.

My breath caught in my throat as he took my hand in his.

"Saraya, you are the love of my life. I get a second chance to live because of you. Without you, I would've never broken out of my shell or had someone who made me feel like me."

"Every single day, I get to wake up next to you and there's nothing more I could ask for. Except to be my wife and the mother of our future children."

"So Saraya, will you do me the greatest honor and marry me?"

I fought to see past my tears and I somehow choked the words out.

"Yes, you crazy son of a bitch, I'll marry you!"

He chuckled at my response, sliding the sparkly ring onto my finger.

I laced my arms around his neck, gently pulling him down towards me.

I stood up on my tip toes and wasted no time and pressing my lips to his soft ones.

I let the tears stream down my face as he moved his lips against mine.

"I love you, more than words could ever explain."

He displayed a toothy grin at my statement, saying it back.

After a few minutes of embracing the feeling of being in one another's arms, it was time to go to Monday Night RAW.

MONDAY NIGHT RAW | TAMPA, FLORIDA
As soon as I arrived, Dean and I were called to Triple H's office.

We walked in hand in hand and took seats in front of his desk.

"Dean, welcome back. It's good to see you up and walking brother."

They hugged eachother, patting the other on the back.

"And Paige, of course. Congratulations on the win last night. Phenomenal promo as well. Tonight, we will be revealing the new and improved WWE Womens Championship."

My jaw dropped as I took in his statement. For the second time today, the waterworks were coming on.

"The title looks almost exactly like the Heavyweight Championship, just lighter, with a white strap, and red as the main color. And of course, you will be rewarded the title in place of the Divas Championship."

I wiped the tears from my face as I stood up, throwing my arms around him.

"Thank you Hunter, so much. You have no idea how much this means to me."

He nodded, patting my back.

"You're a good kid, Bevis. You deserve it."

Trips sat back down as I recovered from the tears and he began talking to Jon.

"Dean, tonight you will cut a promo, obviously talking about your health and stating that you are back and better than ever. I also want a power couple segment between you two, seeing as how you guys basically run the show."

We nodded at him and I sniffled.

"And one last thing, I noticed the rock on your finger, congratulations!"

I thanked him as Dean smiled.

"Be careful Ambrose, she's a wild one."

HHH chuckled and we both joined him.

"You think I'm wild? You should see this one!"

After more episodes of laughter, Dean and I left his office, his arm casually snaked around my waist.

"Paige?"

I tilted my head up to look at him.

"Pretty soon, it'll be our one year 
anniversary."

"Wow, one whole year with your crazy ass. How did I survive that torture?"

His face contorted into one of mock hurt.

"Hey, I'm not that bad."

"No babe, you aren't. If anything, you're the best thing to ever happen to me."

I loved watching that smile overtake
his beautiful face as he was proud of making me so happy.

Sometimes I wonder how did I end up falling so head over heels for my enemy.

But then I remember that in the long run, we were never really ENEMIES.

We were naïve human beings, playing the game of love.

We both won.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 634 41
Saraya-Jade, more often known as Paige, is a fierce Diva with a sweet personality. It's the one thing that has The Shield interested. As well as The...
252K 5.2K 39
[completed] ac•tor noun 1. a person who behaves in a way that is not genuine. ❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 �...
Shadows By Dina

Fanfiction

1K 27 17
Shad·ow. [ˈSHadō] NOUN 1.used in reference to proximity, ominous oppressiveness, or sadness and gloom
20.7K 1.3K 15
"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝙢𝙮 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝗹, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆." - soul /sōl/ 1. the spiritual or immaterial part of a human being or animal 2. emotional or inte...