An Architect's Love Story

By 100what

/Editing/ Betrayal is unforgiving. Revenge is to be paid upon the traitor. And Amy Moore will be the one doin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49

chapter 12

6.5K 160 3
By 100what

»Amy«

I got out of my car and headed inside the restaurant. Inside, it was fancy, fancy with an aquarium tank and fancy lights. The layout was alright but I could do better.

"Good evening ma'am, how could I help you?" A waitress politely asked.

"Um..Amy Moore?" I said to her. She then walked back behind the counter and I followed.

"Oh yes, Ms. Moore? Please follow this way." She led me up the stairs and I followed quietly, wondering where she was taking me. Why would mom waste so much for dinner? We finally reached our destination when the waitress in front me open the door. I gave her a confused look but she only gestured me inside. I walked in and noticed a dinner table in the middle of a hotel-like room; just with no bed. At the far end was a big piece of see-through glass that showed the view of the city. I walked towards the table, putted down my purse then paced around the table and towards the big massive window. I took the time to observe the view while I waited for mother.

»Blake«

"Good evening Mr. Davis" A waitress gave me a sparkling smile but I ignored her. I wondered what my father wants to talk to me about. I started to climb the stairs, I've been here thousands of times since little already so I didn't need a waitress to show me. It's like a special meeting place. But we haven't met up in a long time, so it was weird and suspicious. I reached the room and opened the door.

"Da-" I started but when I saw a feminine figure, I stopped. She turned around at my arrival.

"Amy?" I questioned her confusingly. She was dressed in a tight dress that cut at her mid-thigh....maybe a little shorter...The black dress was strapless. It emphasised her olive skin tone and her long curly brunette hair. She looked stunning!

"B-Blake? What are you doing here?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333 46 27
A journey of 22 years old aaliyah khan as she skipped many hurdles in her life and through the process learned and lost too many things which made he...
4.3K 220 25
** RE-WRITTEN VERSION IS NOW ON AMAZON, EBOOK & PAPERBACK AVAILABLE ** Leah Miller was just 22 years old when she was training to take over her dad's...
1.6K 48 28
Amy Martins is your average 15-year-old girl: she spends way too much time messing around with her best friends instead of studying and she thinks sh...
2.1M 53.8K 51
As a result of the tragic death of her father; Heaven Foster's life has mouldered into a exasperating cycle of moving from one home to another. Con...