chapter 29

»Amy«

I spotted Rick near the entrance of the club. Anna made her way towards him, swaying her hips seductively. Anna never really liked Rick from the very start; scratch that...they never got along. She hated his guts out, especially when the incident occurred. She was going to go rip his head off but I stopped her. I observed from afar as they made their way towards the bar. Anna's eyes caught mine and she nodded slightly. I gave her a nodded as a reply and gulped down a glass whiskey - the taste burnt my throat and it made me cringe. I was now half sober, half drunk and I just want to party. I plastered a smirk on my face and I swayed towards the dance floor. Passing a table, I slammed the glass I was holding slightly and continued to push past the crowds. My hand went up to my hair and pulled out the hair tie. My hair fell against my back and I shook my head alittle to free style it - by doing so, I had attracted a vast majority of eyes. I held my head high, turned to my right and gave a guy a smirk.

"How 'bout a dance babe?" The guy grabbed onto my elbow.

"I have a boyfriend, just to let you know" My smirk got wider.

"That's okay, I've expected something like you to have trouble tagging along. I'm up for it" He grinned at me. What a jerk? I'm apparently a 'something'. Fuck him. Bastard.

"If you're up for it" I shrugged. I hated the idea of doing this but it's better than using Blake anyways. I walked the guy close enough to the bar and started seductively sway my hips in front of him. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled my tight to him. I felt disgusted with myself. I glanced over at the bar and noticed that I have successfully grabbed Rick's attention. I pretended to look pass him and continued entertaining the guy.

We went on dancing for what felt like 5 minutes. I looked over to Rick and he was starring at me non-stop. I grinned at my success. Suddenly the guy turned me around to face him and he leaned down to my face. I then felt the sudden jerking of my arm. I was pulled away from the guy and the next thing I heard was Blake's voice shouting something along the line of 'Stay the fuck away from her'.

Blake never lets go of my arm as he pulled me outside. It was eerily quiet and cold. Deja vu.

"Blake..." I started, but no other words came to me.

"Come on, you're drunk. Let get you home" Blake sighed loud and irritatedly and ran his hand through his hair. I wanted touch his hair. It looked so soft. I stepped closer to Blake and looked into his eyes. I extened my hand and ran my fingers through his hair; finding it amusing.

"Amy...What are you doing?" Blake smiled a little. He seemed amused at what he was seeing. I placed my hand on his neck and pulled him down. He was taken aback with my bold action but played along a few second afterwards. I heard the entrance door opened and instinctly I opened my eyes. Out came Rick. He stopped at the sight of me and Blake kissing. I held his gaze as his stares burnt into my eyes. A second later Anna was outside as well. She was also shocked at the sight. She eyed me deviously and I deepened the kiss. Blake started to moan lowly and he tightened his grip on my waist. One of his hand travelled down to my butt and he started to massage then softly; I didn't mind because I was busy showing off to Rick. Rick suddenly turned around and left. Anna, stilled stunned with my action, gave my a childish grin and a thumbs up before running after Rick. I pushed away from Blake and he stared into my blank eyes.

"Shall we?" I smiled at him and he nodded, as he led the way to his car.

»Blake«

I was beyond pissed in the club. But what could I do? She made it clear earlier that she likes freedom and it doesn't matter if we were in a relationship or not. When we were outside, I wanted to explode! But I knew better than to anger her. The last time it happened, it didn't go practically well. She was drunk so I guess I could let this event skip. The next thing I know, she was shoving her tongue down my throat; I actually liked her boldness despite how alien it felt. But she pushed away so quickly afterwards. I tried to search for the reasons but her eyes were as blank as usual - Well...I guess she's a bit sober now. I ignored the silent treatment she's giving me and drove in peace and quiet. I swear this woman is always on her period! I might just go crazy.

»Dylan«

How could I be so stupid as to leave my phone in the car. I slammed the door and pressed the lock button. I was checking for messages and call and found one from Blake saying he's gone. I scrolled down further checking for 'important' messages, then my body collided with a chic - I knew that for a fact because the petite figure and the scream that came as she fell onto the wet ground. She grunted and cursed under her breath. She probably thought the world couldn't hear her or something, but trust me, I heard it all.

"Sorry" I apologised politely and kneeled down to help her up. I extended my hand and she immediately slapped it away.

"Feisty little one aren't you" I said playfully.

"Piss off dickhead" She got up and brushed her now wet dress. I couldn't see her face since she's had it down all this time, but her voice sure sounded familiar. Once she looked up her eyes went wide and her left eye switched.

"Oh My God!" She grunted as she rolled her eyes.

"Well, what a coincident. Maybe it's fate" I winked at her.

"May-be but most likely not!" She puts her hands on her hips and held her head high.

"Since god has granted me you, how about you grant me a chance?" I smirked at her, putting on my best charming smile.

"Let me think about it...NO!" She pushed pass me but I grabbed onto her elbow. Time to change tactics. I mentally grinned.

"Fine, just let me repay for getting your dress wet then" I gave her a non-player/creepy smile but a sincere one.

"Oh okay, if you insist. This dress is Channel; costed about $500 on sale" She smirked at me.

"No, I mean, I could give you a ride and we can sort it out at my place" I suggested, hating the feeling that she's a game ahead of me.

"Yeah I saw that coming and no. Cough up, I don't have all night" She opened her hand. I stared at her hand and annoying fetched my wallet. I grabbed the $500 note and placed it gently onto her hand. She was about to pull back until I stopped her. I quickly grabbed my business card and shoved it onto her hand.

"Call me if you change your mind" I tried to sound as seductive as I could but I don't think it worked since I got a snort as a reply.

"Sure thing big boy...in a million years time" She laughed.

"If it'll take that long then I'll wait babe" I winked at her.

"Ew!" Then she turned and began walking away.

"Wait! What's your name?" I shouted and she stopped. She turned around and gave me a sexy smirk.

"Annabelle!" She shouted back and continued to walk away.

"Sweet dreams of me Annabelle!" I felt like a goofball saying that but it's funny. She raised her hand and waved it in the air. I don't know what was happening to me, this feeling of comfort was foreign to me.

A/N: You guys didn't see that coming did you?! Ahahaha!! :-)