chapter 46

A/N: Here’s a little teaser ;) I separated the parts in case you guys couldn’t handle the sexual tension ;)

>>Anna<<

I was left alone. Of-course. It was their vacation; I was just a third wheel tagging along because I was a coward. The room was darkening; the dim light from the sunset was the only source of brightness that was allowing a slightly clear vision for my stinging eyes. I walked to the light switch and turned it on. The room brightened within a second and I got a clear view of every single corners of the room. It was beautiful but not fancy; quite simple and heart-warming. The pale beige wall paper and the white queen bedding gave just the Hawaii feel. I left the suitcase and ran towards the bed. I pounced on it; bouncing up and down a few times before I laid still. The first thing that came into my mind was Dylan. What would he be doing now? I wonder if he's regretting his action... I turned to my side and fetch the phone from my pocket. No missed calls or unread messages from him. Screw it. Instead, I slid my hand down my pocket again and this time pulled out a phone number. Samuel. I dialled in his number into my phone and pressed call. I rung twice before a very deep and husky voice said "Hello".

"Hi, it's me, Annabelle," I said nervously as I sat up straight.

"And I thought you would never call," he laughed and I mocked his action. As we quieted down, there was a moment of awkwardness.

"So, you're staying at the resort down near the beach right?" He asked. I replied briefly, not knowing what to say.

"So I was wondering if you're doing anything tomorrow," He faked cough and that made me giggle girlishly.

"And what do you have in mind?" I teased him.

"Well, um, I-I was wondering if you m-might want to hang out and I could take you to dinner..." He stuttered.

"Samuel, I would love to," A small smile spread on my face, wishing how lucky it was that he wasn't asking face to face.

"R-r-really?" He sounded surprised, "That’s great! Where are you staying?"

>>Amy<<

"Are you awake?" I whispered in his ear, softly nuzzled my nose on his cheek.

"Hmm..." His hands came up to wrap around my waist and pulled me down so I was draping him. He slid his hand up and down my back slowly and seductively.

"How 'bout another round?" He chuckled through my hair. His lips touched my neck softly as began to trail down to my collarbone. I gasped as he kissed the right spot. He flips us over so that I was pinned against the bed beneath him, making a dent as he puts all his weight on me. He backed up so his naked crotch was now teasing me. His erection poked at my stomach and he lowered down his body to me again.

"I-I think I should go check up on...um...A-Anna," I stuttered.

"Oh, I don't think you're going anywhere," his voice seductive as he locked a strain of hair in his index finger; tucking on it softly.

"B-" I started but was stopped immediately by his lips. It crashed down onto mine, harsh and hungry. How could I resist. I responded quickly and I kissed him back passionately. I could feel his erection hardened at my stomach and I couldn't help getting turned on aswell. I arched my back upwards to his response. He broke apart as quickly and he began trailing hot and wet kisses down my body. I moaned out in pleasure as he positioned himself between my legs. He quickly pushed himself into me like he was desperately trying to satisfy his starvation. He pulled out quickly and slammed back in; teasing me. I was in no mood for any teasing so I kicked my legs up into the air and immediately wrapped it around his hip. With perfect timing, he slammed back in and I tightened my grip around his hip - pushing him down to me. I loosened my grip and that's when he began thrusting. It started off slow and full, until he began increasing his speed. I heard him groaned and that's when I knew I was satisfying him. Not wanting to disappoint him, I'd also began my hip movement, up and down, matching his rhythm. He grunted as he went faster and faster. I screamed his name wantonly as I reached my climax. He slammed down one more time, hard, and he held me still as he released his seed within me. He pulled out slowly and my legs fell to the bed. Blake huffed for air and fell next down next to me. I shifted so I was on my side and ran my hand up his hard and muscular chest.

"That was...great...?" I whispered as I relaxed my head on his chest.

"Was that a question?" He raised his eyebrow when I looked up to meet his eyes. I shrugged in return.

"If you're not happy yet then I'm up for another round..." He smirked as he suggested doing it again.

"I'm fine thanks," I laughed as I back down.

"Come here," He said lowly as he pulled me closer to him; nuzzling his nose in my neck. I extended my arm to the side table and grasp onto my cell phone.

To: Anna

Hey Hun, how are you liking this place? I'm...er...a little busy right now. I'll make sure to drop by later okay? Have fun exploring on your own for now.

And I pressed sent. I tossed my phone over to the other side and went back to snuggling Blake.