chapter 49

>>Amy<<

Blake and I shared a glance and we shifted uncomfortably in our seats. Grabbing the cup of coffee in front of me, I took a sip and held it there on my lips, pretending I haven't had enough of the fluid yet. My eyes, once again, found themselves staring into Blake's direction, as I was too scared to look straight at Anna and Dylan sitting in front of us and noticed his scrunched-up face; as if he was thinking.

"So..." Anna began, nervousness clear in her tone, "What are we doing today?"

I lowered my cup and set it down on the table. "I...er...well, I was thinking I'll go do some...er...shopping?"

"OMG, Yes! Let' go," Anna put her hand to her face as she gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Er...yes, well then, we'll leave you guys to do...man stuff," Anna and I stood up insyncly as we headed out the restaurant.

We walked along the beach in silent until Anna fake coughed.

"Sorry about last night," She mummbled, her cheeks flushed in a baby pink shade.

"Yeah, it was partially my fault for barging in. Now I'm forever scarred!" I shivered as the memory of last night replayed itself in my head.

"Well, it's not like you've never watched porn before," She shrugged and laughed out loud.

"Correction, I've never watched it before. YOU happened to be watching it while I was walking in," I glared at her, which earned me another mouthful laughter.

"Same thing," She tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled widely into the distance. I sighed.

"Are you sure it's the right thing to do by forgiving him?"

"I think Iove him Amy,"

"Love?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah, like you love Blake,"

"Love," I mumbled underneath my breath.

"Stop repeating what yourself!" Anna snapped jokingly, "Anyways, it's like I can't think of anyone apart from him. I find myself comparing the other guys to him and noticed that they all don't really...how would you say it...it's like they're not up to his standards. You get me right?"

"Are you sure I love Blake? Love is such a strong word and I just don't know how to use it," I confessed. Do I love him? I thought we were just a fling...or were we?

"Oh my god Amy! You love him! You wanted to have a baby with him!" She reminded me.

"Yeah...but does it mean I love him, I mean like how would you know if I'm not just using him?" I didn't know if I was questioning myself or Anna.

"Yeah 'cause you're so using him to be your baby's daddy, right... Anyways, after all the crap you've been through, I would've expected you to realise sooner how much you love him," Anna confirmed.

"Oh my god, I think I love him..." I grasped surprisingly as my hand scrunched the hems of my t-shirt; my heart beating faster and faster as the word 'love' repeatedly echo in my head. I bitterly smiled to myself; the grin widening as I felt my face flush.

"Shoot me!" Anna groaned, letting out an exaggerated 'ugh', "You are so stubborn sometimes," I glared at her for a second before laughing to myself.

>>Dylan<<

"Why are you so quiet?" Blake's voice startled me as soon as the women left.

"No reason, just don't really know what to say?" I replied simply.

After an awkward second of silence, Blake cleared his throat loudly. "Did she see it?"

"See...what?" I eyed him confusingly.

"See...you know," his voice quiet as he divert his gaze elsewhere.

"Who are we talking about here?" I clarified.

"...Amy," Blake coughed mockingly as he quickly gulped down half a glass of water in an instance.

"Okay, now repeat the question," and the only answer given at the moment was a killer gaze. Blake took a deep breath.

"Whenshewalkedindidsheseeyourbro?" The words came out faster than the speed of light, but from what I heard, it was 'When she walked in, did she see your bro?'. After a few minute of registering the words, I cracked up, earning our table an audience.

"Shut up!" Blake gulped down the rest of his water, if he could blush, he would be tomato red by now.

"I can't believe that's what you were worried about!" I clenched onto my stomach as it began aching.

"Just shut up! So?"

"I don't think so, I was still inside Anna," I winked at him jokingly.

"I didn't need to know that," he complained.

"Jeez, I was merely confirming your suspicion!" I shrugged in innocence.

"Whatever dude," Blake huffed childishly.

"It wasn't my fault! I told you to keep Amy away," I grinned, knowing that there's no way anyone could control Amy.

"Yeah well, I would like to see you try," Blake sneered, scared written all over his face. I wonder what he went through to hold Amy off for so long? Well, not long enough apparently.

"But thanks anyways, I appreciated it,"

"Don't bother, now I owe you nothing since you helped me and Amy back then," he stuck out his hand.

"Yeah," I gave a genuine smile before grabbing his hand and shaking it -  just like how we used to do things, the  bro hand shake.

>> A few weeks after <<

>> Amy <<

I ran into the toilet for the third time this morning. Damn, I really feel sorry for the cleaners. We were back to work, and I was given a new project - interior designing the blu-print I created for Mr. Hasagawa. But I couldn't really concentrate since I've been running back and forth for the past few days. I should've requested a personal toilet built in my office, that would be much more convenient. Dragging myself up off the floor, I sat on the toilet, breathing hard. I pulled out my phone from the black blazer pocket and the time read 11:50. Lunch in 10 minutes. Again, I felt the fluid ascending up my throat. Quickly, I dropped to the floor and stuck my head on top of the toilet bowl and tried to let it all out. Unfortunately, nothing came up, and this was the fourth time already. Ugh! That's it, I can't take it anymore!

>> Anna <<

"What is it Amy? I'm busy right now!" I whinced quietly, not wanting the students to hear, "Just breathe and slow down lady, what have you been doing? Running a marathon?"

I giggled quietly as I walked to a corner. Such a great timing she has, 12:45; during my lecture. "Wait a second," I excused myself off the phone when I noticed a student's hand was raised.

"Yes?" I spoke loud and clear, my voice echoing through the lecture room.

"Professor Lee, I've solve it," the male student announced.

"Come on up then," I tapped on the board with my other hand. I put the phone back to my ear.

"Okay, so what's the problem?" I listened. I nodded. The words processing through one ear and out the other as I focused on the working out on the board. Just when I realised I might've misheard something, I asked her to repeat it. Taking my time registering the information, I gasped loudly, eyes wide as the words finally portalled itselves to my brain.

"WHAT?!" I shouted loudly; atleast 60 pairs of eyes in the room were directed at me as I forgot I was still in class teaching, "YOU'RE PREGNANT AGAIN?! ALREADY?!"

>>THE END<<

A/N: Thank you for all your supports people!!! I've never thought I would actually finish it! :'( I hope the ending was to your liking, I'm usually bad with endings, haha..."And then she woke up..." - that would've been so funny! Anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!