chapter 16

»Blake«

Amy has been sleeping for hours now. She said she was tired from all the shopping and said she was going to take a nap. I never knew a nap meant sleeping for 5 hours. And I still couldn't understand how she'd slept through the helicopter ride? It was so noisy even sleep wouldn't be able to take over. Well....I guess Amy proved me wrong. My back was aching and Amy gave no sign of waking up. Why did I have to be stuck in this situation? What kind of boss carry their employee while they were sleeping? The elevator dinged and the door slid open. I hurried out and searched for the room. 509. I pushed Amy up a little bit so she didn't slide off my back. I carefully slid the card into the card holder and the door clicked open. I switched on the light and hurried towards the beds. I sat down onto the bed and slowly slid Amy off my back. Damn my back felt much lighter. I walked back to the front door and made sure it was locked, just in case. It was such a tiring day. I slipped of my shoes, loosened my tie and dropped onto the other bed. I allowed sleep to take control since I had no more energy left.

>>>>>Morning>>>>>>>>

I sat up suddenly and looked over at the digital alarm clock. It was only 7. I closed my eyes for a brief second before getting up and into the shower. After what seemed like a long time, I came out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around my waste. Amy was now awake. She sat on her bed looking out the window with her back to me.

"Morning" She turned around surprised and her eyes widen at my presence. Within a millisecond, she had her normal neutral face back on.

"Good morning Mr. Davis." She nodded her head and I felt stomach twist a little. She saw me in a towel and that was her reaction? Normal women would've jumped me by now! I was offended. Was I not hot and sexy? Ladies told me I was a sex god who walks the earth. But she looked at me like she didn't care even if I was naked.

"Why are you staring at me like that? Is there something wrong?" She tilted her head to the side and gave me a blank look. Hell yeah there was something wrong!

"No, I've just dazed off" I lied. Without another word, Amy got off her bed and strolled pass me and towards the bathroom. I sighed loudly and dialled the reception number.

"Room 509..." I waited.

"Yes, Mr Davis? How could I assist you this morning?" The lady over the phone politely offered.

"Tell Dylan to fetch me two pairs of clothing. One men's and one women's. And tell him ASAP" I ordered.

"Yes Mr. Davis" And then I hung up the phone. I went back to my bed, laid down and waited.

>>Dylan<<

*Ring Ring*..... * Ring Ring*... Man! Who the hell would be ringing in such an early hour?!?! I twisted and turned before sitting up. *Ring Ring*...*Ring Ri-

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT??!?!?!?!" I screamed into the phone, annoyed.

"U-um....Mr. Jones, it's Mr. Davis....H-he's at the hotel right now and he o-ordered you to immediately fetch 2 pairs of clothing, One men's and one women's..." She stuttered, "He also said ASAP" And then she hung up. I threw my phone onto my bed and headed towards the wardrobe. I quickly grabbed a plain t-shirt and a pair of jeans and paced into the bathroom. God damn me! Why the hell did he not give me an early notice?

After I was done preparing myself, I rummaged through Blake's room for clothes. He has his own room at my house. He used to crash over during the summer holiday back when we were in college. I picked any random clothing for him and walked over to the other room where I have a walk-in wardrobe for the girls that came over. I picked a short summer dress, a bra and a matching panty, hoping my judgements were correct. I didn't know who she was, so could you blame me if I got it wrong? I left the house with no breakfast in my system and sped off, hoping I could get to the hotel in 10 minutes or freakin' Blake's going to give me shit for the rest of the day.

>>>>>>>>8 minutes later>>>>>>>>

"What's the number?" I stopped at the reception.

"Room 509 sir"

"Thanks, keep up the great work" I gave her a smirk and winked at her. I noticed her cheeks redden as she looked down at the computer. I quickly made my way over to the elevator and in. Soon I was standing in front of Blake's room. I knocked and within seconds, the door swung open. He reached out and grabbed the bags and was about to shut the door when I stopped it.

"Aren't you going to invite me in bud" I raised my eyebrow and gave him a smirk.

"No…Unless you want to see me naked?"

"Geez dude, I told you I don't swing that way." I pushed the door open and as I was about to step in, I heard a female voice.

"Blake? What's wrong?" And then a female walked out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around her. Then realisation hits me. It was Amy.

A/N: Thanks for the patience :)