chapter 8

»Blake«

"What are you doing here?" She asked coolly. Jesus! That was a quick change of emotion. She was still surprised just then, now she's all cold. What the hell is this woman? I reckon she's always on her 'time of the month'.

"I didn't know I wasn't allowed to come to a public hospital?" I gave her a shrug.

She raised her eye brow..."Are you stalking me?"

"What no!! I have business here. What about yo-"

"Ok then. I bid you farewell" She cut me off before I could even ask her what she was doing here! Before I could give her a lecture of 'don't interrupt me while I'm talking', she walked off......SHE WALKED OFF?!?! AGAIN?! That's the second time tonight! What is with this woman?!?! Her mood swing is unbelievable, one minute she's all nice, the next thing you know, she's all cold and business-like. I sighed and turned around to face with my dad talking with a woman that looked as old as he was.

"Dad" I greeted him formally, making sure I didn't have any emotion in my voice.

"Blake?" He stopped to face me, his face dropped, the once smiling face turned into a frown.

"I have come to tell you that in a couple of months, the company will on top of the ladder once again." I informed him. I gave him a nod which indicated I was biding my farewell. But was stopped when I heard his voice.

"Well that's great news son", He said in monotone, " But I have for you another favour."

"Do state you favour dad" I turned around to see his facial expression.

"There is a young lady I would love you to meet" A smile reappeared on his face. My stomach's telling something was up and I'm not sure if it'll be good or bad.