chapter 20

A/N: CAUTION!!!!! I tried... ^.^

>>Amy

I was now pressed up against the wall. He ran his hand up my thigh, bringing my leg around his hips. Blake hungrily suck onto neck. I felt dizzy from the kiss and the alcohol I had earlier.

"Fuck Amy...What are you doing to me?" He moved his lips to mine and suck onto my bottom lip. I groaned and legs felt like jelly. I pulled him closer to me and he started grinding himself against my body. I felt a bulging erection pushed against my stomach and I pressed closer to him.

"Why are you so intoxicating?" And then he pushed his tongue into my mouth. I groaned louder and ran my hands into his hair, gripping them slightly - making sure I don't rip it off. I was still quite sober but Blake on the other hand...I'm not quite sure. He was so pissed when he found Rick trying to kiss me. I tried to push him off but that bastard kept forcing himself onto me. I was about to explain to Blake but he went off his head and pissed me off so I didn't give a shit what he thought. Blake moved his hands to the hem of my dress and slowly slide it up. I let him - we've gone too far to stop now. I mean, it was a miracle that I resisted him for this long to begin with. The dress was off in no time, as expected from a man whore. He chucked the dress over his head, I jumped on him, he caught me and held me tightly. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and began bruising my lips to his. I was now feeling the desperate needs of sex. Blake swung us around and walked to the bed. He broke apart the hot hungry kiss and carefully placed me onto the bed. He followed quickly and was now laying on top of me. He stopped and looked into my eyes. In his eyes, I saw emotions flowing like a stormy sea. He was also looking deep within me, trying to find the answers to his questions. He swiftly moved this hand towards my face and brushed my side fringe out of my face.

"You're so beautiful..." He pecked me and moved his face away to look into my eyes again.

"I-I...I think I love you..." I heard confusion in his voice and I didn't know what to do.

>>Blake

"I-I...I think I love you..." I blurted out my thoughts and now I didn't know what to do next. I wasn't even sure if I love her. I didn't know what I was doing anymore. I was now trusting my instinct and I leaned in to softly peck her rosy lips. She looked shock and confused. But when I began bruising her lips for a second time, she was moaning and following my movement. I moved my hands from her waist to cup her breast. I removed her bra, followed by her panties, throwing them, god knows where. I was now consumed in the moment and cannot stop myself from roaming her body. I stopped suddenly to ask for permission and she groaned in annoyance. She cuts me off with a kiss and I took that as a yes. I reached from my wallet and grabbed the spare condom, not breaking the passionate kiss. I slipped it on and slowly entered her.