chapter 44

>> A couple of weeks later<<

>> Blake <<

"Yeah, I'm feeling better man...sorry 'bout your loss..." I was sincere despite everything that happened a couple of weeks ago. Dylan's been a mess since his father was killed by his step brother. Not only that, his brother happened to be in needs "help". He found out later that his brother has been abused and shit, which has resulted in being mentally unstable...Ugh!...Everything was just messed up!

"No... I'm sorry about your loss, the baby..." Dylan's voice saddened over the phone, "...how's Amy coping?"

"She physically okay but still...you know..." I quietened my voice as I walked out of the bedroom. I softly shut the door behind me as I got out, not wanting to wake Amy up.

"Yeah, well anyways, let's catch up some other time. I'm going to visit David"

"See ya," I hung up the phone and shoved it into the back pocket of my jeans. I moved way too fast because my bullet wound screamed out in agony. I swore and  clutched my wound to stabilize the pain. Once it was gone, I continued down the spiral stairs and into the kitchen to fetch myself a glass of water. We've moved back into my place and I've decided to send all my maids and securities on holidays so I could spend sometimes with Amy. She didn't eat much when we came back home, which has  caused her to lose a few pounds and all she seemed to want to do was either sleep or stare at the ceiling. There were some progresses during the pass recent days, she talked more and was more outgoing.

I grabbed a jug of water from the fridge and poured the relatively cold liquid into a glass for Amy. The house was eerily quiet and I seemed to have regretted sending my maids away. I sighed out loud before grasping the glass into my hand and heading back up stares. I opened the door slowly and found Amy up and sitting at the edge of the bed. Her eyes were teary...Another nightmare...

"Are you okay?" I walked towards her and handed her water. Her shivering right hand grasp hold of the glass and she slowly brought it against her pale pink lips.

"Blake...I'm so sorry..." She mumbled after taking a sip of water, "It was my fault that we lost the baby...You've been looking forward to the ba-"

"Stop it! Stop blaming yourself! How were you supposed to know that those things would happen?! If you or I knew, then it wouldn't have happened..." I grabbed her shoulder and pulled her up into an embrace. She returned the hug hesitantly.

"We can always try again," I pushed away from her softly to looked at her, "I'm ready whenever you are..." I smiled at her and stared into the depth of her hazel eyes. I moved my face closer to hers; her eyes slowly closed as my face was an inch away. My lips brushed softly against hers; staying there for a while before we started moving passionately. My hands slid down her curves and stopped at her buttocks. I squeezed them slightly and she gasp, dropping the empty glass in her hand, luckily we had carpets. I took the chance of her gasping to enter her mouth. It was cool from the water and it gave an electrostatic sensation that sent chills down my spine. I explored her mouth and soon later her tongue was dancing insyncly with mine. Our tongues tangled around one another; hungry for more. Amy suddenly broke away from the kiss due to the lack of air and I couldn't deny I wasn't disappointed. But saying that, I wouldn't want her to pass out because we were busy kissing, that would be just plain weird! As Amy gasp for air, I continued to trail sweet kisses down her throat. She moaned in pleasure and her hands found their way on my hair. Somehow we made it down onto the bed and we're now snogging like teenagers with excessive hormones to spare. My body began grinding itself to Amy's and I couldn't stop it. Her hands roamed my abdominals; my t-shirt was off in no time. I licked her lips and she willingly opened her mouths for me. I broke apart after a while, continuing down her neck and my hands begged to feel the skin under her shirt.