chapter 31

>>Amy<<

It's been about five days and I haven't left my apartment for even a minute. Blake has been banging on my door ever since the last 2 days. I probably have a million miss call and messages from Anna and Blake combined; Mostly Blake considering he was banging on my door. I've decided to lock myself down to work on this project - It was nothing weird, just what I've been doing... It helped me concentrate better. The structure and the base of the hotel were done; The planning, layouts and blueprints were all organised. Now, all I have to do now was to assemble the pieces together and that would probably take me 3 days minimum. My stomach was growling and grumbling like crazy because I skipped breakfast, again. All I eat these days were snacks and dinner which consisted of bread, chocolate and microwave food. I had no time to waste, so I quickly ran to the kitchen and grab a glass of water and a block of chocolate. The next thing I heard was banging on my apartment door. Since I was up, I went to see who it was and saw Blake standing impatiently at my door through the peep hole. I sighed and unchained my door and opened it slightly.

"Can I help you?" I asked and I bite the chocolate.

"What the hell Amy?! You haven't showed up for work for like a week! Have you really locked yourself here for that long? Why haven't you opened the door when I came yesterday and two days ago? And why didn't you bother picking up your phone or replying to any messages I sent you?" Blake started shouting and ran his hand through his hair.

"I called Sarah and told her I wasn't coming in for about a week and a half because I was busy. Yes I've locked myself up because it helps me concentrate better like this and I don't get distracted. I didn't open the door because you came at the wrong time. I didn't pick up because I was busy. You called at the wrong time" I continued to munch on the chocolate and stared at him blankly, not knowing why he was so worked up about me not going in to work.

"Well you see, I was technically working, just at home. So I would assume I still get paid right?" I tilted my head slightly as I asked the question. I heard Blake sigh and a small smile formed on his face.

"Yes Amy, you still get paid" He replied.

"Cool...Oh come in if you want, the place is a little messy right now but make yourself comfortable. Warning: DO NOT touch anything!" I turned around and started walking down the hallway. I heard Blake close the door behind him and he followed me close-by.

"Have you been working on the pro-" He stopped when he walked into the living room. I turned to see his eyes wide and his mouth opened slightly.

"Whoa" I gaped.

"Yeah, it's not completed yet but its great isn't it" I felt myself reddened at my bold statement.

"I can't believe it" Blake began walking towards the model and around it, "This is amazing, all the planning and the blueprints. Did you draw all of these?" He picked up one of my designs and looked up at me.

"Yeah...but the final one's on the couch" I gulped down the water and puts the down on the counter.

"Hey Amy" I heard Blake's voice from the living room.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"I'm staying over"

"Was that a question or a statement?" I shouted back.

"A statement" I heard him laugh.

>>Blake<<

I was amazed with all these things in the living room. I decided to stay back and help her with her project. It was now 11o'clock at night and Amy was still working. I passed the bits to her and she slowly took it from my hand, not bothering to look away from the model. She looked so cute when she was concentrating. She had her hair tied up in a messy bun and she wore the big glasses. A minute later, Amy sighed and I looked up.

"It's half way done!" She exclaimed and smiled happily. I yawned and she looked at me,

"Do you want to go to bed now?" She tilted her head to the side. Damn it made her look like a puppy!

"Will you be in the bed?" I smirked at her.

"Would you like me to be in the bed?" She seemed to know what I was talking about.

"Well, it's quite cold tonight, I wouldn't mind being your personal heater..." I suggested and she tried to suppress her laughter.

"Let's go. We have to get up early tomorrow" She got up and I followed her. She walked into her bedroom and turned on the light. It was neat and everything was in place, as expected form Amy. Her room expressed her personality. I was pulled out of my thoughts when a towel was chucked at me.

"Join me" I said to her.

"Hmm...okay"

About 15 minutes later, we came out of the bathroom. Well technically, I was carrying Amy out of the bathroom because she was busy bruising my lips. Her grip around my waist tightened and I was sure my erection was pushing at her sex. I fell onto the bed and Amy was on top of me still sucking on my lip. I groaned lowly and pulled her down so she was pressed against me. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and slowly caress her tongue with mine. I softly bit her tongue and she moaned softly. She traced her tongue on mine back and forth and I was beyong under control. Before I could flip us over so I was on top, she pulled away, gasping for air.

"I'm sleepy" She whispered softly and I groaned in disappointment. But I couldn't help chuckling at the sudden statement.

"Okay, let's sleep" I pulled Amy to me and pulled the covers over us.

 A/N: Sorry for the boring chapter!