Prologue

"Ladies and Gentlemen!!! It's time for the Architecture models to be revealed!!!"...the host introduced. Nervousness is eating me alive! I'm confident that my model will grab the attention of the Colton Company. It has always been my dream, my aim and here I am! I glance over to Rick, my boyfriend, and he gives me a comforting smile. I give him a nod and a smile that didn't really reach my eyes. Even though we're in a relationship, I'm not letting that get in the way of my future career! I know I sound like a bitch but I'll still love him if he wins and I know he'll still love me too if I get first. I smile to myself, feeling so confident. I lose myself into my own thoughts.

When I win first place and get into the company, I'm totally going to save up and design myself a mansion!!! Ahhh I mentally scream at my thought. And then I heard Rick's name being call up. I wonder what his model was of. Hmmm....now that I think about it, he hasn't told me about his model, even though I showed him mine...

And then I see Rick wheeling trolley onto the stage, stopping in the spot light. He adjusts his tie a little. I can tell he's nervous...he has always been, all these 3 years we've been in the relationship, and I reckon he hasn't change. Wait...I mean personality-wise he hasn't change....but appearance-wise is a different story... Omg.....it has...um...improved ALOT!!! His features are.....Amazing!! Tall, lean-ish to built muscles, messy yet hot dirty blonde hair and a pair of gorgeous bright blue eyes!! Damn son! I still wonder how I've ever caught someone like him?!?! And- 

I was brought back to reality when the cover on the model has been removed. I stared at it, studying it, the features, the details......What the fuck?!?! I feel myself start to rage from what I'm seeing.....how could he?!?!!??! He stole my model and made it his, the son of a bitch!! He knew that I've put everything into this!!!

I stand up quickly; knocking my chair to the floor, the room go silent and stares in my direction....I clench my right fist. I slowly walk myself up to the stage; Rick watches my eyes as I stare back at him. If looks can kill, he would on the floor right at this minute!! Grr! What the fuck is he thinking?! This is plagiarism!! I now stand in front of him, not looking at him on purpose so he doesn't see my tears....."Why???" I ask him, lifting my head in the process to see what he would do or say. Unexpectedly he gives me a smirk and leans in close to me and whispers..."It's your fault for being so dumb, you expect me to love you?" I can see his brow raise in the process...."But I'll admit that you're talented...one of a kind in fact"...He leans back out and seems to enjoy what he's seeing in front of him....me.....shocked from his words....tears literally stream down my eyes..

"You JERK!!" I scream at him, I swing my right arm back and collide it with his face which made him stagger back a little. "I'll never forgive you for ruining my dream you bastard!!" I shouted at him and ran off.....this is so embarrassing....how could he..? That jerk!!