chapter 12

»Amy«

I got out of my car and headed inside the restaurant. Inside, it was fancy, fancy with an aquarium tank and fancy lights. The layout was alright but I could do better.

"Good evening ma'am, how could I help you?" A waitress politely asked.

"Um..Amy Moore?" I said to her. She then walked back behind the counter and I followed.

"Oh yes, Ms. Moore? Please follow this way." She led me up the stairs and I followed quietly, wondering where she was taking me. Why would mom waste so much for dinner? We finally reached our destination when the waitress in front me open the door. I gave her a confused look but she only gestured me inside. I walked in and noticed a dinner table in the middle of a hotel-like room; just with no bed. At the far end was a big piece of see-through glass that showed the view of the city. I walked towards the table, putted down my purse then paced around the table and towards the big massive window. I took the time to observe the view while I waited for mother.

»Blake«

"Good evening Mr. Davis" A waitress gave me a sparkling smile but I ignored her. I wondered what my father wants to talk to me about. I started to climb the stairs, I've been here thousands of times since little already so I didn't need a waitress to show me. It's like a special meeting place. But we haven't met up in a long time, so it was weird and suspicious. I reached the room and opened the door.

"Da-" I started but when I saw a feminine figure, I stopped. She turned around at my arrival.

"Amy?" I questioned her confusingly. She was dressed in a tight dress that cut at her mid-thigh....maybe a little shorter...The black dress was strapless. It emphasised her olive skin tone and her long curly brunette hair. She looked stunning!

"B-Blake? What are you doing here?"