chapter 10

>>Amy<<

The secretary directed me to my office which happened to be just down the hall from Blake's.

"Here's your office Ms. Moore" She addressed politely as she turn around to give me a beautiful smile.

"Thank you Ms...." I began, then realising I didn't even know her name.

"Sarah, you can just call me Sarah" She gave me a warming smile. I took in her appearance. She was a bit chubby, average height, and cute. She looked like she's in her middle 30s and has had a lot of experience at this company.

"Sure, then please call me Amy, there's no need to be formal." I smiled and thanked her. She turned her heels around and walked back to her reception. I opened the door to my office and turned on the light. The light hurts my eye as the room brightened. The room was spacious; everything was neat, clean and tidy. Just the way I ordered it. Good thing he listened or he'll be listening to my ranting. I threw my handbag onto the couch that's right next to where I'm currently standing. I walked over to my table and run my right index finger on the table making sure it was dusted before I came. I lifted up my finger up to see that there weren't speck of dust. I paced around my desk and sat down on the comfortable chair. I let out a soft sigh, sat up straight and began looking at the pile of work waiting to be done.

>>>>>>>>>>>2 hours later>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I was done with all the fifty piles set for me from this morning. I know it's too quick but I was a fast worker. If I was dedicated to doing something then consider it done. I stood up to stretch and took a sip out of my coffee cup from this morning. It was cold and disgusting. The bitter after taste was unbearable, so I decided to leave my office for the first time of today. I made sure to look presentable as opened the office door and exit.

The first thing that I saw was Blake's office. Duh! Obviously! 'Cause it's opposite of mine. Since I've finished my work, I decided that I might a swell hand in my work and find other stuff to do. I went back into my office, grab my files and headed to Blake's door. I knocked once and opened the door straight away, not waiting for his replies.

"Fuck! Amy! Why did you just barge into my office?" I saw him jumped at my entrance. He wasn't angry, just shocked at my behaviour. I didn't care what he thought of me, I was here to work because he asked me to.

"I knocked." I said simply, making sure to keep my face neutral. I Heard him sigh as he massages his temple.

"I'm done with all the work you set me. How about we discuss the designs you have in mind? If you're not busy, I mean." I walked over to his desk, plonked down the files and settle down on the empty seat in front of his desk.

A/N: Sorry for the boring chapter but it was necessary for the story to progress. Oh...and one of my favourite author "grumpyangel", please check out her stories. "Princess Charming", "A Bloody Thorn" and "Insanity"....Thankyou.