chapter 19

>>Amy<<

I slid off Blake's back and all my weight were now on my feet. I stackered a little bit but Blake's masculine arms were around my shoulder in no-time.

"Do you want to go rest up in the room?" He sounded so worried and caring.

"What, and miss out on the party? No way!" I laughed and it reminded of my old self when I was bubbly and enjoying life. I felt happy around Blake. He brought me out of my shell and I liked that.

"If you say so." He winked at me, grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. I felt my cheeks increased in temperature. I was now confused. I didn't know what we were and I didn't know if I was ready to fall in love again. I let that thought slip away and took in the liveliness of the party.

"I'm going to go grab us a drink. What do you want?" Blake shouted over the loud music.

"The same as you!" I shouted back. I entered the dance floor and started dancing like crazy. It felt good to let my stresses out. After a few minutes, I was totally lost into the music, my body moved according to the flow of music.

>>Blake<<

I was now holding two glasses of cocktails and dodging drunk people. Some women tried throwing themselves at me but I had to turn down their offer because Amy was waiting. I looked around and spotted Amy afar on the dance floor, shaking her booties around. I must admit that she looked sexy. I started making my way towards her and stopped when I saw a guy approached her. He looked very familiar. When it finally hit me that that was Rick Marshall, he was already pulling her off the dance floor. I could see her struggling at his grip but she was no match for him. The guy was as big as me and quite muscular. But I was better. Wait...What was I doing comparing myself to him? They were now out of my site. I placed the cups down onto the nearest table and crossed the dance floor, trying to catch up to them. The loud music wasn't helping either. I was starting to panic. What if he's trying to get back with her? I looked around and saw nothing. I kept walking away from the crowded area and the music got softer. I scanned every corner of a place and what caught my eyes were a guy leaning slightly onto the girl and biting her face off. I got closer and realised that it was Rick, and he was kissing Amy. Her hands were fisted against his chest and his, holding on to hers. I didn't even stopped to think twice. I charged at him like a raging bull, I pulled him off her and punched his face.

"Stay away from her you son of a bitch!" I shouted at him and grabbed Amy's. She looked shocked and followed me quietly as I pulled her away. I dragged her outside and dropped her hand.

"Bla-" 

"What the hell were you doing in there? You said you hated him and the next thing I know, you were biting his face off like a desperate bitch." I was now off my head. I turned around to face her and found her stunned at my statement.

"What the hell is your problem? Instead of giving me shit without knowing anything, you should've let me explain. Right now your just ranting on shit you don't even know and don't you dare accuse me of being a desperate bitch." She spat at my face and pushed me hard and turned to walk back into the party. After 5 minutes or so, I stomped back into the party and headed to the bar. I needed relieve and shots wouldn't be a bad idea.

"Give me something strong" I ordered the bartender.

"Here you go sir" The bartender placed the cup down and I gulped the drink down all at once. The drink burnt my throat.

"More!" I commanded.

"But sir-"

"I SAID MORE!" I glared at him and did as I say.

>>>>>> 1 hours later >>>>>

"Hey man, your wasted!" I heard someone said to me and he shook me to wake up.

"What?" I groaned annoyingly.

"Go back to your room dude, you've had enough to drink for tonight!" I noticed it was Dylan, I was in no mood to argue with him so I agreed to do as he say.

"Whatever." I got up from the seat and made my way out of the party. I stumbled to the elevator and struggled to get to my room. I looked up and found Amy struggling to open the door. She was stumbling back and forth. I quickened my pace and caught up with her. She noticed my presence and turned to glare my way. I softly pushed her aside and opened the door. She pushed me back ten times as hard and entered the room. I got in and closed the door behind me.

"Wait!" I said loudly.

"Hey! I said wait" I repeated myself. I caught up to her and grabbed her elbow.

"Don't touch me!" Then I noticed she was also drunk.