chapter 21

(Next morning)

»Amy«

I shifted but there was a limit to how much I was allowed to move. Blake's strong arms tightened around me and I snuggled closer to him. I still wonder how it turned this way. How we were last night and at the party just didn't make sense.

>>>>>Flashback>>>>>>

"Don't touch me" I screamed at him.

"Wait Amy..." Blake's voice softened.

"Don't fuckin' wait Amy me!!" My arm pulled hard out off his grip, "You were calling me a frickin' desperate bitch a couple of hours ago and now you want to talk?" I was beyond pissed! It was like more wind being added to the outraging fire.

"Fucking hell Amy! Listen to me!" His voice was harsh and controlling, but I didn't let that scare me.

"Did you listen to me?" I mocked, “As I recall you were acting like a frickin' dramatic bitch and chucking a fit at me." I poked at his chest and glared into his eyes. I saw him flinch at my words. His frowning face turned into a blank one as her grabbed my finger and swung it away. Before I could continue shouting my head off, Blake crashed his hot, soft lips to mine.

>>>>>>End of flashback>>>>>>>

I lifted my head up slightly to observe Blake. He looked peaceful and cute. He had a natural pout and very long and curled eyelashes. I brought my hand up and softly caress his cheek.

"Don't tease me early in the morning Amy" He mumbled and pulled me on top of him.

"Hey!! Let go!!" I 'tried' to push away from him and surprisingly it didn't work. (sarcasm) I dipped my head to one side of his neck and inhaled his scent.

"Hmmm...I told you not to tease me" Blake groaned. But by his tone, I knew he didn't mean it. Blake loosened his grip and I rolled off him...and unfortunately off the bed as well. My forehead banged with the side of the lamp - table as I came to a halt.

"Ow!" I winced and Blake chuckled.

"Stupid single bed!" I winched and I sat up.

"They were designed and built for one person..." Blake pointed out.

"Whatever." I stuck my tongue out at him and stood up. And then I thought it was a bit too cool - I wasn't wearing any clothes that’s why.

"Nice morning view" Blake laughed and stared at my butt.

I grabbed the pillow from the other bed and threw it at him then I stomped into the bathroom. I stared at my reflection in the mirror and I looked exhaust from last night. My heart began racing at the thought of Blake and me in bed. What should I do now? I mentally screamed and squished my face together like what children’s do.